Mx Female Red's Tome of Requests

Redone95

Planetoid
Welcome

Hello, I'm Red! Welcome to my request thread.

I am currently searching for a partner to play out a variety of different RPs!

I am most comfortable writing around 2-3 solid paragraphs, with good descriptions and character thoughts. Some posts will go beyond and others may fall short on occasion, but I endeavour to drive the plot forward and provide my partner with enough to work with. I am open to a variety of plot:smut ratios, depending on the idea.

Ideally, I am looking to play on discord, but I am open to playing on site if that is your preference!

Ideas

The Overseer

(Fallout setting, happy to play either role for this one)

Vault 44 was designed for one man/ woman, and from the day they entered they took orders from an automated overseer.

The AI overseer delegated run of the mill tasks to keep the vault operational and running at maximum efficiency, despite the lack of population. That was until YC or MC breaks in and sees an opportunity.

After spying on the lone vault dweller, they decide to hack the AI, delegating their own devious tasks, until one day they decide to reveal themselves as the Overseer.

Small Town Saturday Apocalypse
(Original setting, optional incest pairing)

The small population of Oxville were often unphased by the news of the world, major events seemingly choosing to leave them be. Things always remained the same through the tumult, and they thought it would be the same when the first outbreak of the virus was announced.

Even when the news stations fell, most thought it a mere technical hiccup, but MC had the unfortunate luck to see first-hand just what was coming to the quaint town.

He tried to warn the town, but they all ignored his talk of impending doom. All except YC. Together they must prepare for the inevitable, whether the town believes them or not.

Call of the Druid
(High fantasy, original setting/Warcraft)

For centuries the elves protected nature; nurtured it and thrived alongside it as they upheld their ancient oath to the druids. But as time passed and their kingdom grew, monarchs soon forgot about the fealty their ancestors swore, and they began to take and destroy the very thing they vowed to protect.

MC, an archdruid of great power, has laboured tirelessly to repair the damage caused by the elven kind, but to no avail. With little choice remaining, he threatens the Kingdom with the fire of his dragon form. Only by renewing their oath, and offering their only heir and daughter, will he forgive the elves for their treachery.

Fandoms/Settings

RDR 2
Wild West
Fallout
Post-apocalyptic
Warhammer 40k
The Wheel of Time
Lord of the Rings
Conan the Barbarian
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Ancient Greece
Sword and Sorcery
D&D

Inspirational Images (NSFW)

Kinks (NSFW links)

Worship
Slavery
Excessive cum
Uniforms
Stockings/pantyhose
Size difference
Clothing play
High heels
Bondage
Gags
Spanking
Femdom
Pegging
Foot play
Wetting/Piss play
Degradation
Humiliation
Clothed female/naked male
Clothed male/naked female
Breeding/impregnation
Lactation
Oviposition

(Plus many more. Feel free to ask about anything!)

Thanks for reading!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom