Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Furry futas for women and futas for long term

WynterWulf

Planetoid
So it's been awhile since I've posted a nonspecific request thread, I have one just for scifi but this one is a bit more wide encompassing.

I'm looking for a long term roleplay at this time. It can be kinky and smutty as we wish, because dammit, why the hell not? Or smut free, because once again, why the hell not? But at the same time, I crave romance! And yes those can be combined.

Now a little about the characters I'll be playing. They are all furries. Yes, I know, not everyone's cup of tea but they are mine and that's what I'm craving right now. They are all curvy to some extent and all have distinctly different personalities. I do have pictures that can be shown for most of them, if not all and I can make custom ones at will. In fact I prefer to do so.

My preferred settings are all over the place but I do have a few preferences which I will list below

Modern
Any but I prefer fantasy mixed into it. High or low, it all depends on the mood
Fantasy
I grew up reading books like Lord of The Rings and the Shannara books amongst others. I adore high fantasy and D&D esque world's like Eberron and the Forgotten Realms.
Science Fiction
I tend to be a bit picky with Sci Fi settings, mostly because I am not too familiar with them all but my personal favorites to fart around in are Mass Effect and Star Wars, there's just so much to do there! Though I do have an idea for a Warhammer 40k concept as well. Oh and anything based on Anne Mccafferty's settings wins my heart if done right
Fallout setting is also one I'd be interested in. New Vegas being most preferred!

My posting style is third person and length can vary from a few sentences to a few paragraphs, it all depends on what I feel is called for. Mind you, I will try and match any length my partners create, but I prefer quality over quantity and filler drives me crazy.

Here's my f-list since almost everyone asks for it.

Now hopefully this rambling mess doesn't drive you away. I hope to hear from y'all either on here or Discord at WynterWulf#8378

Back
Top Bottom