Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Batman, Spiderman and Touch of Lucifer (Marvel, DC and other fandoms)

comicwolf

What is your deepest desire
1704093947138.gif
(Disclaimer: please keep thread clean)

Hello, everyone, and welcome to my thread full of fandoms to choose from. In this thread, it will list who I'm looking for and who I can play as for you.

Before we get to the fandom list, it's time to discuss the rules and requirements.

Rules
1. Reply twice a week or so; we all have a real life, so if you need to put the RP on pause, we can. If I forget, feel free to remind me.
2. I write about two paragraphs, but can write more. I don't tend to write longer posts.
3. Looking for doubling roleplays.
4. Please don't control my character.
5. If the character is young, they will be aged up to at least [16-18 or older]
6. No mxm romance
7. Writing schedule: mornings and evenings

Limits:
- bitch or whore naming
- Fisting
- Feet
- Blood or pee
- Anal
- Guy as sub
- Licking cum off a guy's body
- Sex when sleeping
- Spit
- Force stripping
- Blackmail
- Choking
- stalking
- mud sex
- Ear licking
- Being treated as a toy instead of human being
- Hair pulling

Kinks I Love
- Impregnation
- Calling names like daddy or master
- Guys with a belly, chubby or skinny
- Fingering and groping
- Two guys with one female in threesome
- Gangbang
- Dry hump
- Rough sex
- Doggystyle
- Futa
- BWC
- Interracial
- Ahegao
- Aphrodisiacs
- Potions / drugs
- Stomach bulge (from cock or cum)
- Stuckage
- Femboy
- Slime
- Tentacle
- filming
- spanking (not in a degrading way)

Fandoms:
Miraculous Ladybug: (Only on season two)
I Can Play: Marinette, Adrien, Gabriel/Hawkmoth, your suggestion
Looking For: Adrien or Hawkmoth/Gabriel

Marvel
I Can Play: Peter Parker (Tom Holland MCU), Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox), Hawkeye, Steve Rogers, Spider Gwen, Miles, Ms. Marvel, Tony Stark or ask me.
Looking For: Peter Parker (Tom Holland MCU), Tony Stark, Loki, Daredevil (Charlie Cox), T'challa, Hulk, Iron Fist, Venom/Eddie, Moon Knight Or villians.

DC:
I Can Play: Supergirl, Barry Allen, Oliver Queen, Thea Queen, Arrowverse characters, Batman (animated), Clark Kent (Smallville and Lois Adventures to newest series), Robin/Dick Grayson (Titans to Teen Titans), your suggestion
Looking For: Oliver Queen, Clark Kent, Barry Allen, Bruce Wayne, Shazam, Kate Kane, Tim Drake, Terry Mcginnus, Jefferson Pierce, Riddler, Static Shock, Kara kent, Slade or Villains.

Lucifer DC TV (I have only seen season one and working on finishing season two, no spoilers please!)
I Can Play: Lucifer, Maze, Amenadiel, Chloe
Looking For: Lucifer Morningstar

Percy Jackson movies
I Can Play: Annabelle or Percy
Looking For: Percy

Big Hero 6 (Looking for Hiro)
Danny Phantom (Looking for Danny)
Detective Conan
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
Hazbin Hotel (Looking for Angel Dust or Alastor)
Kaito Kid
Owl House (Any character, mainly platonic RP)
Persona 5 Series

Precure
Resident Evil (Looking for Lady Dimitrescu futa)
Saiki K
Sailor Moon (Not caught up)
Skeleton Knight From Another World (Looking for Arc Knight)
Spy X Family (Looking for Yor Forger as a futa Milf) :heart:
Totally Spies
Tokyo Mew Mew

Double as for you:
-Yor and Loid Forger
-Saiki
-Alastor and Charlie
-Chloe, Alex and Sam
-Joker
- Sam, Tucker, Danny, Ember and Vlad
-Conan/Jimmy Kudo
-Sailor moon/Usagi
Ask me in pms

Plots

Batfamily harlem
  • Involves bruce finding out about a long lost daughter of his, maybe she is working with a criminal group like riddler or some sort that sometimes use her body…once rescued unfortunetly she start to become their pet. Begining with her father bruce then slowly moving to the other bat boys.
  • A new member has been recruited to the team but the family has a special way of recruiting when it comes to females, afterwards she begins helping the team with their sexual needs.
Riddler or other villian plots:
  • A new bat team member mc is assigned to find out edwards whereabouts and see if he was going to plan anything big. She goes undercover as a henchmen but slowly starts to fall for him... will he return the feeling or will her love blind her from stopping him (this requires one rper being riddler and a batfamily member)
  • Edward/riddler meets mc at the club one night and as they get to know each other they start to like each other, but eventually she interogates him after a crime was commited with a riddle. Now they must work together to stop the criminal but will it cause them to break up (this requires one rper being riddler and a batfamily member or the copycat riddler)
  • A machine made by riddler goes wrong when a henchmen pressed the activation button on accident while fighting red hood. It hits white bat and riddler causing them to switch minds. (this requires one rper being riddler and a batfamily member)
  • There are also ideas for venom, kingpin, green goblin and more.
  • Seems mc has gotten herself in a mess. (Either ass sticking out of vent, captured or at a gloryhole)
  • Mc version of batgirl is a slut, she secretly been ‘interogating’ some villians at arkham but mostly its them getting some sex to get information or for fun. (Joker is not allowed. Any dc villian is allowed)

Nightwing
  • 1.One night at at Blüdhaven, a teenager witnesses a fight between mc vigilantie and two thugs, after she left the scene, the teenager unknown to her had taken pictures and sent them to the newspaper, the next day she walks to school, will grayson adopt her and train her to help her fight the men after her?
  • 2. At Blüdhaven, mc works at cafe, while she was working, she meets grayson and starts to fall in love with him, during the night she changes into vigilante name and patrols the city, but when both their villians team up, its up to them both to stop the villians before the city goes into chaos (this one has romance)
Arrow/Flash
  • For years now mc has been hidding from the people after her, one night she leaves (team arrow or team flash) and doesnt return, a year or two goes by, the team has let go of their teammate except (barry or oliver) because they cant stop thinking about her and that they lost their chance to confess their love for her. (Caitlyn or felicity) suggest going to a new city on another world to help (barry or oliver) take their mind off mc, but what will happen when they meet her and the devil of hells kitchen. And her enemies go after the team, can they learn to work together agian? Will barry or oliver be able to confess their love before its too late? (I will play daredevil and mc, just need oliver or barry. You can play the other members of the team like cisco, felicity, diggle or caitlyn if you wish to)
  • (Oliver or barry) discovers a new vigilantie in the city, he and his team must figure out who and why this person is in the city. But there are also other mysterious things going on, demon attacks and enemies chasing after a female who they must capture. Will they be able to figure it out and save the city? Will oliver or barry grow close in love with mc.
Spiderman
  • One day during [patrol or school] peter starts to feel stranger than normal, his normal senses like smell and hearing are heighten...[he was bitten during patrol or was born a lycan] but while at school a new student joins the school and peter can tell something is different about her but later in the day he feels his bones breaking and his breathing changes as his body is starting to shift painfully for the first time, but she catch up to him to help him. Will they be able to make peter normal agian and what will happen when tony finds out? Or will peter be able to accept this new side and fall in love with her? (this requires being tony and peter)
  • ”peter are you sure about this?” Doctor strange asked while casting the spell infront of statue of lady america. “Yes make everyone forget peter parker” spiderman said loudly. *trailer music starts: Stranger Things Season 4 Episode 9 Song: Running Up That Hill (Official EP9 Remix) by Aesthetic Waves*
    [*]Peter trying to get used to his new life without family or friends to support him thinking no one remembers him
    [*]But a day or two later a white venom shows up chasing after peter in the park, eventually opening up “what h-have you done peter parker!”
    [*]Spiderman felt suprised by this “what did you just call me?”
    [*]Finding out that his spell from strange had slightly backfired and now needs to save someone he has not much memory left of but theres new dangers afoot.
    [*]“peter theres not much time we need a way to stop this? If i dont become stable then i fear how things will change and matt forgetting who i am” mc spoke up
    [*]*metal scrapping sounds on wall teenager wearing a iron man suit with wolf helmet and blood stains. demons trying to take over manhatten.
    [*]*sneaking with peter through the city to get to strange or tony lab but a demon spots them and chases screeching loud*
    [*]Will peter be able to help MC in time or be gone from reality and have an affect on the timeline? (Requires Peter parker MCU version and either Doctor strange or Tony stark. Could attempt with just peter)
    [*]
  • No way home 2: mc identity gets revealed instead of peters and now spidey has to help protect her from villians coming after her.
  • Also have done an idea with this but with finding out tony survived in endgame and MC help him recover from his injuries. (Can include peter parker, tony or both)
Eddie/Venom
  • After the recent events in san Francisco, eddie moves to manhatten to keep a low profile and work at the daily bugle as a news reporter, but one day venom starts acting up he senses another symbiote in the city... first time happens while they are at the angelic cafe talking to a waitress then later on when they see a mysterious vigilantie. It just so happens this vigilantie is one of the heros in hells kitchen who works with daredevil. What will happen when her past is trying to catch her? Will they find her and fall in love while working together?
  • What if mc didn’t have her normal symbiote? One day she accidently stumbled upon a symbiote (yc) either by finding it in a lab, on the street or its attached to her at some point. Now she must get along with the voices in her head along with keeping hells kitchen safe.....(this could involve peter or another mcu character you could double as for her crush or maybe a symbiote romance? Could be venom as well)
Lycan/Werewolf
  • Can be bruce wayne, oliver queen or even your oc. I have few ideas for it.
  • John Constantine was different from other demons, some were human and demons but himself he was half demon, human and half wolf. john was a lone alpha half wolf because he didnt have a pack, and only is with omegas or women since he wasnt destined to have a partner or so he thought
    One stormy night, while he was walking down the street a group of thugs decided to attack him until a vigilantie showed up, thats when her scent hit him and his wolf started acting weird. Seems she found out as well since her wolf was reacting too and runs off quickly. Will he be able to find her and get her to trust him to fall in love or stop the male wolves after her before its too late
  • Your pack was at a club partying in a town, you were down because you couldnt find your mate but then a scent of her hits your nose and you find her outside in a cage...will they learn to trust each other ?
  • You lived in a city with humans and werewolves coexist but no one knew that. There were territories in and outside the city, one day an outsider comes into town alone something about her intrests you....but then during the moon gala at a large cabin you notice your wolf shouting mate as you get closer to her.
Other plots
  • One night in hells kitchen, mc fights two thiefs and a teenager took pictures, he took them to the new york bulletin and the picture with story was on the newspaper the next day, karen and foggy talk about it while in the law firm. It catches matt attention, but there is also a new neighbor that moved in next door across from him. Soon there will be more villians not only after daredevil but after her. Will they be able to stop the crimes before its too late and can mc and matt fall in love without idenities revealed. (this can also be a platonic plot)
  • (Ps4 spidey this happens after the main events of the game except miles doesnt get powers) Things have calmed down lately in manhatten, but recently a new cafe has been opened in the city, mc and peter meet while she is working there causing some sparks between them causing them to fall in love. During the evening suddenly a earthquake hits some of manhatten and area around or in hells kitchen causing spidey to investigate, Will spidey and the new vigilantie of hells kitchen be able to work together or will their idenities cause them to fall apart
  • After the main events of the game) peter has recently gotten over may death and starts to date mary jane agian, but during the evening he finds a teenager alone after stopping some men after her he wondered why men would be trying to capture her but now some villians want her too. Will peter adopt mc Or will he lose to the villians?
  • Lucifer plots: After crisis (from crisis on infinate earths) destroy his earth, lucifer appears on earth one and while trying to get ajusted to this earth, he gets involved with men after a young woman, he decides to help protect her. But he must also avoid the angel guards of this earth as well. Can he protect her from the people after her or will they hurt each other by telling the truth to each other.
  • After ending up on another earth, mc has to keep a low profile but thats a bit difficult when lucifer morningstar finds out someone stole from his club the night before, but with men after her..will he help protect her or will they hurt each other by telling the truth to each other.

Last edited:
Bump
Updated thread. Looking for any fandom plots or roles listed

Back
Top Bottom