Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lifeline's stash of crap and ideas XD

Lifeline

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
It's a catchy title but we could do the Triassic or Cretaceous instead of you like. ^_^

Anyway, I'm not doing time travelers for this. Instead I'm going to be playing near-human aliens from Andromeda who are investigating the milky way, and stumbled across Earth during the apex of reptiles. These advanced sentient beings have armour and weapons that will ensure they're pretty safe 99 percent of the time. What they're interested in is enhancing, experimenting on, and possibly breeding the dinosaurs. They have access to drugs that can make reptiles obey and become friendly.

Idea 1: Only one small adorable Princess lands on Earth to investigate the planet. She has a powerful lightweight space suit, and access to gas that can make the creatures more subserviant and domesticated. She finds them to be handsome and attractive beasts. The raptors in particular impress her. She wants to help them ascend into an advanced and dominant species eventually. She's also scanned the nearby star system and realized that an asteroid is eventually going to hit Earth for sure and decides to destroy it.

--

Looking for an older male or female character to look after their cute little Queen who is 15-16 years old and in way over her head in a dangerous and vulnerable position. The King and his heir (her older brother) were both recently killed in battle and there are no male members of the royal family left. Just the Queen and her 10 minutes younger twin sister, the princess and new heiress. So what I'm looking for is a Knight, Ninja, or Samurai type body guard. Or maybe the rp takes place in modern times or even a futuristic space setting. Either way she needs to be defended. The Queen is an absolute monarch and she's rather immature, but also intelligent and will listen to good ideas if they come from someone she respects. Her sister is more levelheaded and humble. The sisters like to share and be together.

Looking for an older male or female character to look after their cute little Queen who is 15-16 years old and in way over her head in a dangerous and vulnerable position. The King and his heir (her older brother) were both recently killed in battle and there are no male members of the royal family left. Just the Queen and her 10 minutes younger twin sister, the princess and new heiress. So what I'm looking for is a Knight, Ninja, or Samurai type body guard. Or maybe the rp takes place in modern times or even a futuristic space setting. Either way she needs to be defended. The Queen is an absolute monarch and she's rather immature, but also intelligent and will listen to good ideas if they come from someone she respects. Her sister is more levelheaded and humble. The sisters like to share and be together.

I posted this once before and a lot of people asked what's important to me:
Story
Personality
Chemistry

And if those first three are there, well timed steamy smut.

I want my characters to be attractive because they're cute and likeable. Dropping jokes and having affectionate innocent cuddles that evolve into more? Having sisters who are attracted to each other a little bit, and get jealous when the other one gets too much attention? Gold mine, am I right? But I like it when things evolve naturally and center around dialog and personality. I just assume everyone is gonna be a greek god or goddess in the looks department. That's a given. I assume smut will happen. But the journey is what's most important to me. <3

Girls and Futas very welcome, but I have some specifications for futas.

Back
Top Bottom