Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any I want to be a mailgirl! (NSFW links)

Alisynia

Thirsty Cumslut
***I'm no longer looking for this but I'm keeping it up in case the idea inspires anybody else***

Hello, Blue Moon! I don't do request threads often but I've got a very specific craving that I want to explore so I'm giving it a try in hopes of finding someone to help sate it. If you read the title then you might already know where this is going, and ideally I would love to find a partner who already has some degree of familiarity with the concept of mailgirls but as long as the idea interests you then I'm sure we can make it work!

A few things to get out of the way before I elaborate:
- I don't care about irl gender, and I am seeking partners who don't either
- I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs per post, though I can go shorter or longer depending on context
- I am pretty active during the week, but on weekends I usually don't have time to write. I can't guarantee a post every day but one or more posts per weekday is usually my posting frequency. I would like my partner to be able to commit to a similar frequency, though I understand that real life comes first.
- I am looking for somebody who is willing to write both male and female characters, though writing sex scenes as female characters is not a requirement.

Basically, a mailgirl is a nude courier that works in an office building running up and down stairs to transport packages and information between other employees and executives. They usually come from other departments within the company, meaning they will see their former coworkers while on the job, and must follow a strict set of rules designed to make anyone above them on the company hierarchy (i.e. everyone who isn't a mailgirl) feel superior by playing up their own inferiority. This includes being prohibited from making eye contact with superiors and from being referred to by their given names (each mailgirl is assigned an identification number instead.) Their uniform consists of a collar, an armband to hold a "Mailgirl Monitoring Unit" or MMU, and their identification number written on their skin in black marker. The MMU gives them assignments, tracks their location, and automatically issues demerits for subpar performance (i.e. anything less than impossible perfection.) There are several authors who have written stories about the concept and each has their own take on the specifics but those basics pretty much always stay the same. In most variations the mailgirls are not required (or even allowed) to have sex with the other employees but I would like that to change for this RP.

I'm not 100% set on the details but my basic idea is that I will play one mailgirl who is an exhibitionist and volunteered for the job as soon as she could, and another mailgirl who was coerced into the program later after making a costly mistake for the corporation and slowly comes to terms with her submissive nature after joining. I would also take care of writing the parts of any mailgirls on the side while you would be playing all the non-mailgirl employees and executives. The starting point would be a few weeks/months after the mailgirl program began, and MC1 had been working since the beginning while MC2 has only just joined. Sex was originally not a part of the program but between MC2 signing the (extremely one-sided) contract on Friday and starting work on Monday, a memo came out announcing that mailgirls would be responsible for providing sexual relief to other employees, effective immediately.

Below are a few more pieces of info on the whole mailgirls concept, as interpreted by SliceReality on DeviantArt. I singled out the pages that I thought were most important but I'll also link to the full document if you want to look through. There are also a lot of stories you can find that explore the concepts. My favorites are by lizstanton8181 on Literotica.

Code of conduct
MMU explanation
The delivery process
About the uniform
The demerit system
Recruitment ad
Program expansion

The following links will require a DeviantArt account to view.
Here is the full document that most of those were pulled from.
Here is a mock-up of a mailgirl contract. The parts of this that I especially like is the terms of the mailgirl code (section 31) and the explanation of compensation and how demerits affect it (sections 13-20.) Also, there are clauses in there that grant power-of-attorney to the company for the duration of the mailgirl's employment and that say the company can unilaterally alter the terms of the contract at any time.

That's what I'm craving, though I am flexible on the specifics! If you think you want to try it with me then please send a DM and we can work out the details together!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom