Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossed Wires pt.1 - A MoonBlade (OC) Story

kaoruKitten

Planetoid
Rie Jones’ eyes popped open with a start as she lay in her own bed. She gasped for air not understanding why she had an unusual sense of panic surging through her. The feeling only increased when she tried to move only to find herself frozen in place. Rie was young, but no fool. The Japanese-caucasian student tried to slow her breath as she told herself that it was only a case of waking during sleep paralysis, that it was an unusual, but a natural occurrence, but something told her that she knew that wasn’t the case.

That evening Rie had patrolled as MoonBlade on her own. She had prevented a few crimes that night, some drug deals, robberies, and rapes. It had been uneventful compared to some of the nights that she had had, especially when CopyCat, her nemesis cum Mistress and lover, had been involved, but still, she had stripped and gotten into bed naked. Now though, paralysed under the sheets of her bed she could feel things against her skin that should not be there. ‘Rope!’ She thought as she concentrated on the feelings with little else to do. ‘Coarse, hemp rope around my wrists, thighs and ankles…’ The deeper Rie concentrated on the feeling, the more entrapped she became in it. The feeling of the sheets and mattress soon vanished and Rie felt like she was suspended vertically rather than lying horizontally in her bed. Her limited vision of her dark bedroom began to fade to the total dark of closed eyes. Rie’s mind raced trying to work out just what was happening as she was helpless to do anything else but think!

Before long, Rie noticed sounds. She had established that the feeling was of being hung over a wooden frame shaped like a T or a crucifix, the horizontal bar under the armpits with the arms tied behind wrist to elbow then pulled in tight by rope wrapping around the torso under the ribs. She could feel rope burning at the thighs as the feet bent back tried to straighten to release the pressure at the knees. Much had happened to her as both Rie and MoonBlade, but Rie was sure that she had never been bound like this. She pushed away the discomfort of the body and tried to focus on the noises. It sounded like someone moving things then there was the unmistakable sound of a lock being released and a door opening. There were steps then a harsh voice barking in Japanese,

“I know that you are conscious. Have some spirit and raise your head!”

This startled Rie and the eyes opened. Had she opened them herself or had had they opened for some other reason she wondered as she looked down on the body, on her body. Small breasts with pinkish-brown puffy nipples at the peak above a lean muscled abdomen. Rie was sure it was her body, but she knew that couldn’t be true, her body was in her apartment. This was... another body. That was the only answer then the image of her clone in bondage flashed into her mind. Rie’s heart sank. That seemed the most logical answer but how and why was she in this body tied helpless and prone somewhere totally unknown to her.

It had been a long-standing hypothesis of Rie that the phasing aspect of her power was quantum-based. Some wild, and even well standing scientific theories proposed quantum entanglement could span the universe, so why not the globe Rie thought. But was this a two-way event? Was the clone in her body? To test her control she tried to straighten her arm. She didn’t feel any movement nor added bite in the ropes. She breathed a mental sigh. It only proved that she was totally helpless.

Rie’s freedom to think and speculate ended abruptly. A hand grabbed the hair of the bound girl and yanked it up. Rie felt the pain like it was her but the voice yelped the word “Itte!” Rie felt relief but also a little disgusted that she did. She would say ‘ouch’ in English so it seemed the clone’s consciousness was still in her own body. The hand squeezed the hair hard and moved the head side to side giving Rie a view of the room. It looked like a cross between a dungeon and a lab. She faced a large mirrored wall and could see her own form tied to a frame as she suspected. The body was identical to her own except for the hair cut into a crude bob-cut. Next to the mirrored wall was a table filled with medical instruments and torture devices. In her mind, Rie winced hoping that she wouldn’t have to experience their use.

“If you can get yourself free you can go back to the dormitory… “ the burly middle-aged Japanese man said bluntly. “If not, another will take your place there.” He continued with a hint of sadness in his voice. Rie saw a look of sheer panic fill the girl’s face in the mirror and instantly her muscles tested the restraints. She could feel the girl’s shoulders straining like she was going to dislocate them in an attempt to escape the bondage. Everyone in the room knew ash that was an impossibility. Somehow Rie knew the man was the one that had tied the girl there and that he wasn’t the kind to make any mistakes. After minutes of struggle the clone Rie looked to the man,

“Sensei, it is impossible,”

she said in a defeated tone that neared begging. The man turned his back to her but looked at her in the reflection in the mirror. He slowly shook his head and spoke in the tone of a teacher who both loved his student, but was disappointed by her performance.

“You know the way out. You have seen sisters do it….. seen footage of the Alpha do it.” He sighed looking incredibly sad. “If you cannot do it… you will no longer be my student.”

While the conversation was in Japanese, Rie had no problem understanding it or even the implications, even without the full context of the situation. It was clear, phase through the ropes or die. The only thing that was uncertain was the method of execution or how soon it would be carried out. The clone looked like she had been smashed over the back of the head with a bat. She slumped in the bondage then after a few moments closed her eyes and steadied her breathing. It seemed like she was trying to meditate or something similar to try and access a power that had come to Rie naturally and by accident when she was a junior high school student. Truth be told, Rie didn’t even know how she used her powers, they just… worked. Rie didn’t really want to announce her presence inside the clone. If these people knew that she could be entangled with the clones then they might discover a way to use the process to their advantage and capture her. Rie was quite sure that whoever they were, she didn’t want to fall into their hands.

It seemed an eternity for Rie as the clone girl tried to access powers that she may or may not have. Rie was silently cheering the girl on but it seemed like it would be a futile effort when suddenly a shrill voice spoke in English through an intercom into the cell.

“This is not working Hajime, move to the next phase!”

The muscled man scowled at the instruction and walked to the table. Slowly his hand reached for a simple dagger that looked like it had been made from the tip of a broken katana. Rie watched him walk purposefully towards them with the blade in hand. It was then on instinct more than anything that she phased.... or she would have if she was in her own body. This body watched the man in frozen fear even though like the last she had met, was a trained assassin. Rie could see the clone’s body was a little younger than her, the Alpha as they had called her. That made no sense unless the clones had been physically matured faster. Rie felt sick at the idea of what that meant but even as she tried to phase the girl free again, Hajime hissed an order at her in a low, angry voice in Japanese,

“Do it!”

At the end of the order, his hand moved at lightning speed and Rie mentally screamed as the muscle at the front of the girl’s thigh was cut open. The clone only grunted. The man’s hand flashed again and gashes appeared in the other thigh and upper arm. The clone girl was almost silent. The blade was sharp and the cuts expert. As a passenger, Rie was in fear and awe of the man. He was so fast but he was obviously making over-exaggerated moves to try and scare the girl into manifesting powers.

“A leg... an arm...”

He said only loud enough for his student and Rie to hear. He almost pleaded before he raised the blade then paused a moment. When his hand fell it seemed almost impossibly slow like time stopped, as the dagger connected with the girl’s flesh covering her collarbone real-time returned as a red slash appeared diagonally making its way between her breasts down to the ropes wrapped around her stomach. The clone yelped at this and saw Hajime raise the blade like he was going to finish her with a stab to the throat or eye. The girl’s face showed the pinnacle of fear in her young life as she trembled helplessly bound to the scaffold.

Watching from the girl’s eyes, Rie was equally terrified. She had no idea how this had come to be, or, what would happen if the ninja delivered the death blow.

“...I’m sorry...I have failed...”

The large man said then plunged the knife forward. The two girls screamed in unison, though Rie’s was silent to all but herself. Terrible pain filled their senses and the bound clone writhed with all her might to escape, animal instinct to flee taking over. Each move only made the pain worse with the dagger hilt deep in her shoulder, firmly embedded in the wood scaffolding. Hajime turned his back on his student and spoke in English with only a slight accent.

“Enough! Like most of them, she is nothing like the Alpha. With a little more time she would be a proud asset to the clan. We don’t need the Alpha skill, we never have! I will speak with the elder, you will mend her... and if she is harmed, I will visit every cut I have made….”

That was all that either the clone girl or Rie heard because the stress was all too much for the girl on the scaffold. Her head sank forward and she blacked out. For an instant, Rie thought that the girl might have expired and feared that she was trapped but then she noticed the thumping of the girl’s heart and she heard the door open and close. Rie cursed silently to herself at the situation. She was helpless and had no choice but to sit and observe. She wracked her brain thinking of things that she could do. She imagined being in her own body in her room which didn’t help. To calm herself she tried to meditate but was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. She heard it close, then footsteps. A slap to the cheek woke the girl and they were greeted with the sight of a middle-aged man in a lab coat holding what looked like a 2-litre syringe without a needle. Rie felt the girl’s fear and she knew that this was the doctor grinning at them. In a somewhat high voice, he spoke,

“Now let's get all them holes of yours filled”

To be continued (sometime)

Thank you for reading my little story. It may have felt like reading a sequel without reading book one because MoonBlade/Rie is an original character I wrote for a long time House of Eros. I only wrote it for my writing partner and myself, but I found it on my computer and thought that I'd post it. Now that it's up, I guess that I will have to think of writing the next part.

Back
Top Bottom