Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red versus Blue, Game 1.

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Red vs Blue, Game 1

The rules:

There are two teams as per the title, Red and Blue. The team you are assigned to will be the opposite of the person's team who posted just before you, for your first post of the game. All subsequent posts you make thereafter will be for the same team that you were assigned.

No swapping of teams is allowed.

No posting after yourself, or directly after the person who posted after you. There needs to be a two post gap between your posts. If you mess this up, a two point penalty is made in favor of the opposing team.

For each post you make, type out your team name, and then the current number. If you are on the red team, the number goes up by one. If you are in the blue team, the number goes down by one.

Red team's goal is to get to 100. Blue team's goal is to get to 0. We start at 50.

The game will go back and forth until we get around 6 or so players, then things will heat up.

Team Blue

@Shimmi I do believe that it is the one number that goes up and down like a tug of war. If more blues post, the number gets lower to the goal of zero. So, 53-1=52 ;)

Back
Top Bottom