Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fandom Gang Bangs (Currently seeking: Attack on Titan)

Siph

not spooky, just evil
Hello Blue Moon!

I love simple RP ideas, and this is one of them. A one-shot or otherwise short scene, where I play a canon female character and you play a handful of background characters or NPCs from that fandom, taking turns or being too eager to take turns fucking my character. A prime example is a scene I've done a good while back, where Rey blew a squad of stormtroopers to avoid getting arrested. However, due to its simple nature, the concept can be applied to lots of fandoms and characters. Currently, I'm looking for the pairings below (and as of the time of writing, that is indeed just one).

Ideally this'd be done over Discord in a session-based RP, but I'm willing to negotiate that. I'm European, so I understand my availability (generally 2pm to 7pm US Eastern) can be tricky to work with for those on the other side of the Atlantic.

I'm open to a lot of kinks, but I'd like to avoid hard non-con and violence, and kinks that would break the in-universe realism of the setting. My biggest kink by far is detailed, creative and just good writing. All those things can be discussed further.

Warning: all prompts contain NSFW visuals.
79735d9c4dcd90a2188c0b21e66b69ca.jpeg

This prompt contains spoilers for the Attack on Titan anime, and since I've only seen the anime thus far (Season 4 Part 1), please avoid any manga spoilers beyond that point if you respond to this post. Thanks!

As the Cart Titan of the Marleyan army, it's important for Pieck to bond with her fellow soldiers, especially those operating the artillery on her back -- especially when she's not in Titan form. This scenario would involve such a bonding session, either with new recruits or with companions she'd worked with after a long but successful operation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom