Mx Female (open to story suggestions)Seeking lighthearted anime harem play

Savante

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my little request thread. If you are here that should mean:
a) You are willing to play a female. no Futa, nor crossgendered, no herm, no trans, no male. Just good old classical female characters apply please.
b)You are willing to play more than one character. You don't need to be able or willing to constantly write about three or more characters, they can be absent for a given scene. However I don't want only one main character and a faceless, soulless, nameless crowd.
c) You are willing to play a girl aged somewhere between 15 and 30. I'm not looking for a middle aged woman nor a child, although some of your characters may have childish traits if thats to your liking. However I support this site's rules regarding underaged characters and will end a roleplay if any character through whatever means regresses below 15, physically or mentally.
d) You are capable of writing at least five sentences of normal length straight
e) You are capable and willing of writing a reply at least once a month. I'm not necessarily looking for someone who can post each day. I won't be able to, and I won't expect my partner to. However if you are away from the site for over a month a short notice would be apriciated.

I'm fairly open about what genre to write in, from isekai or medieval fantasy to modern school to supernatural, horror or survival themes, its proapbly easier to just name those I'm not interested in:
no:
cyberpunk
steampunk
sci-fi

Still with me? Great! Now instead of actual story suggestions I'd like to name some anime/manga that could serve as inspiration. When in doubt if your story could interest me, give me a shot! Doesn't mean it has to be fandom, I actually like playing my own original character more, but I'd be fine with writing a fandom, provided I do know the anime of course.
High school DxD
To love Ru
the testament of sister new devil
Different World Foundation Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles(klick the link and look at the picture if you know isekai manga, the title of that one has changed around a dozen time I think)
Isekai Tensei Soudouki
Skill taker
and many more
Have your own ideas or manga/anime inspirations? great! shoot me a message and tell me about it. Wether it being another fandom, something fandom inspired or completely original, as long as it features a harem I'm bound to be interested! Also open to picture/gif prompts! Shoot me a picture, explain your thoughts to them, maybe thats something that can help us start off?
Special note: Always looking for Pathfinder GMs! If you are willing to incorporate my character forming a harem into a Pathfinder game I will love you forever!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom