Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty Talking 6 by Foxy Lady

Foxy Lady

Star
This is my first time. You didn’t know that, did you. But it is. I’ve been married for 28 years now and I have been faithful to my husband from the very first time we fucked. And he was a first guy I slept with, not that there was much sleeping that night. I didn’t tell him I was a virgin and he was in too much of a hurry to get into my pants to notice. So I hope it’s going to be OK for you. I mean, I only know how to satisfy one guy.

This is how I dress for work. What do you think? Standard black dress, company policy. Check out the legs. Yeah, you want to touch them, don’t you. Stroke up under the dress. Do you like the stockings? And yes, they are stockings, not tights. And the colour, electric blue they call it. There are no rules about our stockings at work, so the girls have freedom to show their individuality.

Are you ready to see what’s underneath? I thought so, but you need to unzip me first. Now, ease that dress over my shoulders and let it fall. OK, so let me give you a 360 view. How about that? Not what you expected? Dazzling pink they call it. Quarter bra, suspender belt, and thong. It makes quite an impact, don’t you agree, the pink and the blue.

No, naughty, no touching, not yet. Let me get a look at you first. Come on, get that kit off. Now that is big. I’ve never seen foreskin that long before. Can I nibble it, pleeeze? I promise not to bite a lump off. My husband is cut, but then you know about that, you must have seen him in the shower at the gym. Personally, I prefer guys who have got all their tackle. A guy isn’t a real man if he’s lost some of his bits.

That was fun. Did I hurt you? Sorry, my teeth are sharper than I thought. Are you bleeding? Let me kiss it better.

Did you enjoy that? It looks like you did.

Why don’t you take my bra off, you’ll be able to get at my tits better then. OOOhhh, shite, that was deliberate wasn’t it, biting my nipple like that, punishment for what I did to your flap was it?

Are you stiff enough yet or do you want me to help you out a bit?

WOW, that’s a big mouthful, but you’re stiffer now. Don’t worry, it’s only natural to be nervous the first time with a new woman.

Your cock is much thicker than I’m used to. Are you having trouble with that thong? You need to give it a good tug to free it from my ass. That’s it, well done.

Now, wait, not so fast, fat boy, slow down. Let me open my legs wider for you. Yeah, that’s better, take it slowly though, just to begin with.

Ease it into me, let me hold my labia open for you. Is that easier? Good, now in you go, gently, but deep, deep as you can get, let those balls bang into my ass. That’s it, nice, they feel really full.

You can speed up now, I just love that squelching sound when my husband rides me hard and fast. Yeah, good, that’s just right. Keep going, just like that, don’t slow down, not yet, wait for me to give you the word.

How does it feel being here with me? I mean, here we are in my marital bed and we’re on my husband’s side, where he fucked me this morning. When he gets home, he’ll find a big stain of your cum where it’s dribbled out of my cunt and down my ass.

He’ll know what’s happened, even before he checks our bed, because the room will stink of sex, our sex.

How does it feel to be cuckolding him? He is your best friend after all. And you’re shitting on his doorstep.

I’m just surprised it took you so long to make your move. Three months almost since that first time I saw you looking at me like you wanted to mount me on the spot, you remember at that reception. By the end of the evening, your eyes had stripped me naked. And your hands weren’t far behind. You had even fondled my ass with him standing right beside me. But then you just walked off. Did you expect me to chase you? Well, you were wrong. You were the one who had to come crawling after me, like I knew you would.

Is that why your balls are so heavy? Because you’ve been holding back all this time until you could get that monster through my lady garden? I wish I had known, it would have been a real turn on to know a guy was suffering on my account, lying awake unable to sleep as you imagined me and him together here, doing what we’re doing now. Afraid to touch your cock in case you explode.

That’s it, get in there deeper, really deeper, all the way down that shaft until your balls bang my ass. I just love being ball spanked like that big set. My husband’s got big balls, but you must have noticed that too. You can hardly miss them. His are never as heavy as yours, but then I don’t let him go for three months, not unless he has really pissed me off.

I’ve been pretending it was you fucking me, imagining what you look like naked, what shape and size your cock is, how you fuck, what positions you prefer. I thought you’d like anal, but we can leave that until another time. Right now, this first time, my first time with another man and my first time with you, right now I want to lie here and watch you work, see your chest heaving, that sweat trickling down to your navel, your whole body straining to satisfy me.

What do you think about my suspender belt? Black is just so boring, red too although guys like it. This electric pink is eye-catching. I wear it to work with the blue stockings.

Do you happen to know when he’s likely to be home? I mean he doesn’t work regular hours, so he could walk in on us any time. But risks are fun, don’t you think? They add a bit of spice and I like a lot of spice. Chilli hot spice.

Will you tell him you’ve shagged his wife? How would you do it if you did? You could come right out with it, or drop hints to begin with. Maybe you should just drop hints about it to his friends, so everyone is laughing about him behind his back. Or are you going to keep it a secret to gloat about whenever you’re with him, knowing you’ve fucked in his bed and know the sounds I make when I cum?

This is so good. I should have done it years ago. Fucked another guy, not necessarily you. I’m definitely going to do it again. Do you know anyone who would like to ride me? Maybe we could form a threesome. What do you say? You like that idea, don’t you.

You want to know what I think-

Oh fuck, that’s hot, go on, keep pounding me like that, make me raw. Yeah, wow, no that’s ok, you take a rest. Shall I suck your cock for a while or would you prefer me to ride you? I do a great reverse cowgirl, at least that’s what my husband says. Personally, I think he likes to watch my ass working. He enjoys giving it a good slapping, which I don’t mind actually. You can give me a good thrashing if you want. Are you into that sort of thing? Anal, I mean. It’s OK if you don’t want to. It’s all a matter of taste.

Does he ever tell you about he does to me or what I do to him? I know guys do that sort of thing, so do girls for that matter. What I don’t know about Sharon and her latest guy is nobody’s business. She can’t wait to get him out of the house so she can get on the phone to tell us the latest. You won’t belief what she did last-

Oh god, yes, that is so good, so fucking good. Phew. Cock is so much better if it’s not cut. It feels so different. This is what I’ve been missing all these years and I didn’t realise. I always felt something was – ooohhh yeah, nice, yeah – what was I saying, yes that was it, I always felt something was missing but I could put my finger on it. Well, how could, I mean, he didn’t have one, foreskin – fuck yeah, yeah, yeah – don’t stop. Oh, do you have stop, are you sure, my husband can take it much longer than that. OK, we’ll take a break. It’s new for you, maybe that’s it. Too intense all at once. You mustn’t feel inadequate or anything like that. You’re easily as good as he is. Why don’t we have a chat?

What was that? Did you hear anything? It sounded like the door closing. No, it can’t be him, he’d have called to me when he came in, he always does that. No, I’m sure we’re safe. I’m sure we are.

What’s the max number of times you’ve ever cum in a night? Three. Not bad. We don’t do it that often, except on anniversaries and holidays and times like that. His absolute max was four, but that was on our honeymoon, which was a long time ago. We did it four times that night, but that was it for a while, because we were both so sore. But three, yeah, he could match you on that.

Why’s your cock shrinking, baby? Are you worried that he might be listening to us? Or even watching? He has fantasies about that. Him sharing me with you, his best mate. He often talks about it, wants to pretend that you are there with us, asking me to tell him what it feels like to be fucking you, with him watching. Know what I think? I think he wants to show off, show me off, and show you what a stud he is. But we know he isn’t don’t we, that is our little secret. What if he found out, if he were here seeing you work me so much better than he can? Hearing me scream when I cum. You’ve not heard that yet, have you.

Oh, you’ve got hard again. Imagine he’s behind you, weighing your heavy balls in his hand, knowing you’re going to drown my pussy before he gets a chance, knowing he’ll be swimming in your sperm when it’s his turn. Knowing that his best friend is actually his better than he is by miles friend. My god, that would be something, see his cock shrivel down to a little mushroom, smaller than your foreskin.

Shall I tell you a secret? Are you ready to hear it? Well, he set this up. Encouraged you to come on to me and to set up this meeting. He’s been downstairs, listening on a mic that he’s hidden under the bed and watching the feed from the cam over there behind the books on that shelf. Make sure you don’t cum until he’s arrived. I don’t want him to miss that.

Back
Top Bottom