Mx Female It’s always the obscure ones! NSFW - Slow Corruption

closetjanitor

Banned
Banished
Hello! Been actively reading thread plays for quite a long time now and finally I’m here myself! Here to just quickly throw a plot idea of my own to get a few plays going before I fully explore what this website offers.

Looking for: Defiant, bratty females ( I don’t mind if you’re a RL male too, as long as the characters are being played well) who definitely hates what MC is doing towards them though they have no choice but to slowly submit.

Recent craving: Oohhh those delicious body hugging scrubs that doctors and nurses wear! Hence I would like to base this plot idea to be set in a modern day hospital.

MC: Someone who is obscured in the background, someone that nobody bats an eye towards. I’ll be playing a janitor that works his way towards obtaining compromising evidences of YC before using it to blackmail YC.

Style of play:
Would be looking for regular 3 to 5 paragraphs per post. I may be rather plain on this request thread, but I’m an extremely detailed role player, so we’ll be having plenty of that.

I’m looking for the slow corruption and degradation of YC. Even with the blackmail set up, it wouldn’t be a downright rape scene. Like a hawk circling it’s prey, I want to toy with her, slowly making her do more and more incrementally.

Kinks:
- Lots of forced clothes wearing and public nudity
- Public humiliation and sadism
- Bukkake and cum play
- All things anal
- Who doesn’t love a good blowjob
- Rough sex
- Dub con, slow burn
- All sorts of bondages and punishments

Super craving*** A round of spanking followed by fucking YC in the doggie position to make her feel both intense pain and pleasure.

Do Pm me and we’ll have plenty to discuss!

Back
Top Bottom