Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The love between rivals schools (The True Raven and Namine)

Namine

Super-Earth
Touka Miyashita is a girl from the same school that Yuna goes to, and she is bored with every guy in the school that she goes she wanted a guy from another school she wanted a guy who is from another school, and she wanted to date a guy from their rival school. She don't care what her friends say. She is sick and tired of the all guys at their school that she is even consider dating a guy from their rival school.

Sano Imahara was rushing to Aoi Academy. In the world where everyone who's wealth is based on how many times they could use magic. He was running late he had to be at calls 5-D in fifteen minutes, for a joint project between the two schools. He was finishing putting on his tie for his uniform as he entered the grounds of Aoi Academy. He ran up the third flight of stairs and entered the room he was meant to be in. "Sorry I'm late." He said opening up his bag and pulling out their project.

He couldn't wait until this project was over. Ms. Kuriko Kazetsubaki wasn't exactly the nicest person around but they had to finish the project in order to advance to the next assignment, and she wasn't on for failure. After the project passed she left the room in search of some guy named Kazuki Shikimori. And Sano went out into the hallway glad it was finally over.As he walked out of the room he was almost run over by a lady with pink hair calling out for the same guy Kuriko was looking for.

Touka Miyashita walked to the the next classroom, and she smiled. She wondered if she could talk to the guy who is from the rival school. She basically run over the poor guy trying to keep up with Yuna Miyama. She immidately stopped. "So I'm so sorry." Touka said. Touka bent down, and offer her hand.

"Thanks." He said grabbing her hand but not applying his weight to stand up. "So far that's two chicks after the Kazuki guy, he must be pretty lucky." Sano said softly as he turned to look out the window. "So what's your name? I'm Sano Imahara I go to Hitori Academy." His withe and red uniform clearing standing out like a sore thumb from the white and blue uniforms of Aoi.

"My name is Touka Miyashita and I basically bored with the guys at Aoi Academy." Touka said. Touka smiled at the guy, and she wanted him to be happy, and she stood there beginning to sing and dance her own talent besides the magic.

He leaned up against the window placing his forehead on it. God how his head hurt. "What time is it?" He asked softly. tired of the guys at the school? what were they all perverts? he didn't know and he really didn't care. he sat down on the ground hitting his head against the window, as a huge explosion occured down stairs. "what the fuck was that?!"

Touka had a nosebleed, and she didn't know how long it would last so she just covered her nose, and she looked away from Sano, she looked at the ground, and she didn't know what to do. She tried to make sure that she doesn't talk to him much since he didn't care. Touka just kept her distance.

"So what is there to do at this campus?" He asked softly softly. "I rushed over here to help Kuriko with our project and i forgot my I.D. for the other campus so I'm stuck here all day long." He stood up and poked her on the shoulder. "hey I'm talking to you."

Touka turned around, and she has blood over her hands to stop the nosebleed. "Well the only thing to do at this campus is hang out with people at the courtyard, and that's pretty much it, or you could have a duel to see, which one is stronger, but I never been outside except when the sun sets." Touka said.

"Yes it does. Alright I show you around the Aoi school since there's nothing more to do." Touka said. Touka started to walk with Sano from the Aoi's rival school, and she smiled a genuine smile. Her hands are still a lot bloody. "Can we clean this mess before someone finds it?" Touka asked.

Touka led the way around Aoi, and she likes the fact that Sano is walking through the hallway with her. "So these are the classes, and out that window is the courtyard." Touka said.

Back
Top Bottom