Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Monstrous Desires

Ryuki

Super-Earth
About me:

Writes in 3rd person when RPing​
Only RPs through PMs​
Ghost-friendly​
Writes 3-5+ paragraphs​
Wants romance in the story, at some point​
Plays voluptuous, chubby, thicc, etc women​
Wants to play Human against Non-Human characters​
If you want me to play a non-human, then it will be a non-human x non-human pairing.
Open to poly relationships in RP​
Does not mean harems
Doesn't like using image references for characters​
Exception: When I draw them myself
NOTE: I need something else happening in the story other than smut. I don't mind sex happening early - though it likely won't be emotionally-invested sex - but I get really bored if the story devolves into "let's just have sex constantly."

Things I'm looking for:
(*) - either I haven't done it and want to try OR I'm very particular about this
Not all of these have to be present. This is just to give you some ideas about what I like.
Bold and underline = necessary

Emotional struggles/arcs
Sexual tension
Some plot, beyond fucking
Monsters/Non-humanoids​
Exotic, Large, and/or Multi-Cocks​
Knots​
Ruts/Heats​
Tentacles​
Power struggles​
Teasing​
Orgasm denials/delays​
Con​
Dub-con​
Non-con*​
Hate sex*​
Angry sex*​
Gangbang*​
Impregnation/Breeding* (Eventual romance preference)​

Things I'm NOT Looking For:

Characters under 21​
Insta-Romance​
High School Settings​
Watersports​
Vomit​
Scat​
Vore​
Ideas I'm Into Right Now

Non-Human x Human​
Non-Human x Non-Human​
Fantasy / Sci Fi​
Post-Apocalyptic​
Space Opera​
Feel free to suggest something​

Some more plotty ideas
Sci-Fi Bounty Hunter x Stowaway
- Typical story. MC stows away on YC's ship, gets caught. MC could offer to cook or clean or maybe even more.​
- MC could be a high-priced bounty; I usually play her as a member of some high-ranking family, who figured out her family is genocidal fascists, and she just freaks and runs, initially.[/spoiler[​

When the Past Comes Knocking
MC’s family is obscenely wealthy or of nobility and they always go to their vacation home every summer.​
YC’s home is located near this vacation home. Could be fae folk living in close proximity; could be a kind of dragon-people that can shift into dragons living in close mountains; could be whatever you’d like to make up.​
Despite the fact our characters would hang out every summer, they’ve had an antagonistic sort of friendship. Basically, a lot of teasing and arguing.​
One year, MC’s family stops coming to their vacation home. Years pass and YC finally decides to go find out what happened to MC.​
Turns out, there was a revolution in MC’s country. She’s taken on a new identity and works for a living now. When YC shows up in her life, she is… not quite so enthused.​
Additional ideas

- YC’s race tries not to interact with humans. So, MC thinks she’s having a mental break with YC turns up, since she chalked them up to being imaginary.​
- Even if YC’s race commonly interacts with humans, our characters may not recognize one another, after so much time.​
- YC could be pursued by hunters.​
- MC could be in danger if her true identity is revealed.​
- Depending on what YC is, we can incorporate rutting, heat, mating, etc.​
- MC could work as;​
Governess​
General servant​
Bookstore employee​
Sex worker of some sort​

[h3][/h3]- "Feral" Vampire x Regal Werewolf
I don't care who plays which role. I just think it'd be interesting to build a world where vampires are more wild and feral while werewolves are more sophisticated and regal. Maybe it's a rehash of the typical "werewolves and vampires hate each other and blah blah blah." Or maybe it's an arranged marriage, with other factions trying to sabotage it. Or maybe it's a "rags to riches" thing, where the werewolf is being held accountable for "civilizing" a vampire, to see if there's hopes of integrating vampires and werewolves. I don't have much of a hard plot for this one. Just the concept.

- Pretty much any non-human, honestly.

Orcs, werewolves, demons, etc. Those are great. I love them. But I also like:​
  • minotaurs, nagas, mothmen, tentacle monsters, aliens with multiple limbs or appendages, androids trying to understand humanity;
  • original takes on fandom creatures, like Zora-esque or Lynel-esque from BOTW;
  • anything with a mouth full of sharp teeth, claws, tails, weird anatomy, etc.
I'm not into mindless zombies constantly fucking my characters.​
As long as we can build up some relationship or rapport between our characters through the story, I'm not picky about the monster/non-human.​

I have other ideas than the above. Feel free to PM and suggest something or initiate brainstorming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom