Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No...::Is an idiot for coming in here.::

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiMikado

Planetoid
Hi there. I'm looking to play some good old fashioned Master x Slave. Anyone up for it? Well of course you are...But there's some rules I gotta go through first.

I'm a bisexual male, but at the moment I only really want female slaves or mistresses. Sorry boys.

I am a seke. That means I switch dom/sub roles. I really crave to be a submissive right now, but seeing as most women are afraid to play dominant for whatever reason, I can play either.

Be kinky dammit. I don't feel like being the only one to contribute to the obvious gratuitous sexual content that this type of rp implies. Anyone who comes to me, dom or sub, must be willing to share kinks/fetish related things. Anyone who dares come to me and say they are kinkless/fetishless, will be promptly disregarded.

I am literate in both the dictionary sense of the word, and the roleplaying sense. Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. will be used and required. Quotations around dialogue, and novella style for the roleplay. I don't wanna see any ::post marks:: or *post marks*. Those are training wheels

I like to rp over a few outlets, rather than pm's. Messengers strike my fancy but I will rp over pm's if it's really all you have.
AIM: Kai Mikado
YIM: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kaimikado77@yahoo.com">kaimikado77@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kaimikado@hotmail.com">kaimikado@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom