Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tutoring a Prince

Tania

Waku Waku!
Hey there!

Thank you for checking out my little corner of bluemoon, this is my first jab at storytelling on here but i figured it could be fun. And it will also serve as a writing sample for those who request plays.

The first post can be used as an opener for my current thread, though do not expect that to be the case forever.

Disclaimer : expect all links to be drawn images & NSFW

With that out of the way please enjoy :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our story starts in a tower, on the eastern side of the castle belonging to the kingdom of Cormyr, with a small dragon basking in the sun from the morning sun.

"Cooo~... prhh prhh.. mmph.." the dragon snored as it rolled around dangerously close to the edge of the window, only for it's ears to twist at the sound of metal clashing in the royal garden below.

"Mmph.. grr...wha!?.. who dares disturb the slumber of the mighty Nemu!?" The small creature mumbled as it slowly came too and began to peer out the window.

It could just make out the sight of the young prince in the middle of his morning practice, he appeared to be sparing with a veteran knight but he couldn't make out who from the distance.

"I should wake up Saya" the creature mumbled only to flinch as he was reminded his mistress had left him on watch and he would likely recive a scolding if she knew he had been napping on the job.

The creature turned to the inside of the tower and looked around the room, it was spacious though dominated by a far to large bed as the center piece, filled with silken pillows and sheets and in the middle of all that comfort lay his mistress, Saya lay bare as the day she was born breathing slowly.

The rest of the room was more modest in decour, a large desk with scattered papers and crystals and magical artifacts and numerous books, none of it in an order anyone could make sense off.

The rest of the room was a bunch of bookshelfs and drawers, the drawers were all opened wide and clothes hanging out from every single one and the floor lay countless pieces of lingerie and the creature could only sigh.

"We could really use a maid... oh right i'm not supposed to show myself" the creature let out a deep sigh as it sat down on its rear depressed that it had to serve souch a mess of a mistress

"well atleast she's pleaseing to the eye" he growled to himself only to shout "Hey Saya! It's time to wake up!"

He was only meet with a low groan as the girl turned on her side and the small dragon would glare in her direction as he quickly jumped down on the floor and ran across the floor nearly slideing on a pair of panties before he jumped on her bed.

"Hey stop being lazy!.. Ora!" The creature shouted as it punched against the young womans voloupterous bosom, only to be greeted by a soft moan.

"Mmmph"
"So indecent.. just the worst" the creature would growl as it stood up on its hind legs

"Ora ora ora oraaaa!" The creature would pound away on the girls left tit but the soft skin just gave eay to the small paws and eventully he would be bounced back on his rear.

"Ugh!... a formidable foe" the creature sighed and crossed it's arms, the idea of lighting the girls hair on fire briefly crossed his mind, but the smirk that formed on his lips as he conspired quickly turned to dread as images of how he would be tortured flashed before his eyes.

"T-that would lead to a quick ascend to heaven" the creature sighed only to be shoved of the bed by the girl as she kicked about in her sleep only to mumble as the thud from the dragon hitting the floor.

"Mm.. Nemu was that you?" The young woman rubbed her eyes.

"Just the worst" the dragon sighed as it lay flt on it's head with it's tail in the air.

It took a brief moment for the dragon to recouperate before it once again jumped onto the bed, this time only to be greeted by a gentle caress atop his head and he began to coo at the soft touches.

Saya would soon hear the sounds of metal clashing from the garden and she jolted up in her bed as she quickly put together that it would mean the prince was in the middle of his morning practice.

"I told you to wake me up Nemu!" Saya snapped and tossed a pillow at her dragonling familiar!

Nemu barely managed to raise his paw in protest as he clearly had been trying, when suddenly he was muffeled by the silken pillow and the only thing he managed to utter was "oof" as he was once again send crashing over the edge of the bed.

Saya scooted herself over the edge of the bed and she jumped to her feet and ran out the door still naked only to pop back in the room and stare at the creature that lay defeated on the floor with a most displeased expression

"Keep the door locked Nemu!"

The door was then slammed shut and the dragon just sighed "just the worst... so indecent"

Saya made her way down the spiraling stair case, the sound of her naked foot steps against the stone steps echoing throughout the otherwise quiet tower.

"Ugh.. why did they have to put me in this stuffy tower" the girl cursed to herself as she mad eher way down.

"I should have just teleported... no if anyone saw it would be quite a hassle" the girl sighed and rolled her eyes.

The kingdom of Cormyr was a region with strong religious beliefs and traditions, the arcane arts had been shunned for aslong as the records were scribed, and many of Saya's own kin had been put to the fire in ages past, and yet the mages lounge had seen it fit to take a more diplomatic approach in the hopes of fostering better relations, even if their true intent was to keep taps on the kingdom.

In turn Saya had been send to Cormyr to serve as an advisor, and as an added task she had been charged with helping the prince in his studies.

Saya emerged from the stairway and stepped out into a hallway on the outer edges of the castle only to be meet with a gasp as a maid stumbled and dropped a basket of sheets and was currently covering her eyes.

"Hm?... oh good riddance you people and your modesty" she sighed only to snap her fingers as she conjured up her usual Attire, her clothes did little to hide her shapely body, but it did atleast cover up the sensitive parts.

The maid having seen an act of magic, even if minor swiftly ran off with a scream.

"W-wait..." Saya sighed as she reached out in the direction of the maid only to instead lift her hand and plant it on her forehead.

"Living under these constraints is the true torture... well.. i can't wait to be scolded for something so insignificant" she whispered to herself in a low voice.

"Well no matter" she shook her head and headed in the direction of the garden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom