Mx Female A bit more on the furry side of things. Come and see!

Woulegals

Moon
luc-besson-forest-glade-study.jpg

Hello there, thanks for taking your time to try and decipher the ramblings of this guy. I love roleplaying, from the character creation and development to the smut-filled roleplays. I'm not new to the RP, but I don't feel that I know a lot of it, and seeing a lot of talented people on this site has helped me understand that a little bit more. You see, English is not my native language, but I take my posts quite seriously.

These are the general rules that I have:

⋆ I would like at least 2 paragraphs per answer (Or one meaty paragraph, though I would prefer if you split it in two). I prefer quality over quantity (I understand that sometimes there isn't much to do in a given situation, but give me something to work with, please.)
⋆ Don't control my character's actions on your posts; that's quite cringey. While I understand that it's required from time to time to help speed up the plot, don't use it to bend my character. Talk to me and maybe we can get an agreement.
⋆ I would love to have a lot of communication with my partners. Tell me if you love our RP, or if something needs to be changed! We're here to enjoy the writing, not to please someone else.
⋆ Please don't just ghost me. If you don't like my writing style, that's okay, just tell me and we can be on our way. But I hate it when I'm invested in the roleplay and all of a sudden, the other person stops responding. Don't do that.
⋆ I would like to play the male character against female characters (Or maybe even futas).
⋆ I prefer to write in the third person and I would prefer it if you do it too. It feels weird to me, that's all.
⋆ The age of all my characters is at least 18 years old, by rule and preference.
⋆ My plot/smut ratio should be around 60/40. I love the plot, but I also love personal intimacy between the characters. It spices things up.

Kinks

★BIG YES★​

I think the most important kink for me is Furry, the one that is somewhat non-negotiable. I love playing any kind of furry characters, especially when they're ostracized for being what they are (I love that kind of drama), so I would play one of them. While I would love you if you play a furry too, that is negotiable.

♪ Big Breasts: From big to hyper, I love them the same.
♪ Incest: More of a Mother/Son. Not quite interested in a Father/Daughter.
♪ Impregnation/Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy: If it's unwanted, It's a plus.
♪ Teasing.
♪ Non-con/Dub-con.
♪ Romance: I know, it's strange but I still have a heart and love romance, even if it's somewhat twisted in some plots.

★BIG NO'S★​

💀 Toilet play of any kind.
💀 DD/lg

I will keep editing this post as I think of more things.

Back
Top Bottom