MXM Link Seeking Ganondorf (Or Another Fitting Master) (Canon or OC)

PerfectSon

Meteorite
It's been awhile, Blue Moon. I've had a real craving for Ganondorf/Link (Legend of Zelda) lately, but I'm also open to original characters. I'm most interested in some kind of Dom/sub relationship, and I do prefer to play the submissive/pet role. However, I can also play plenty of side characters to keep a story interesting, and many of them will be much more domineering.

RP Preferences - I'd like something long-term, but I'm not too picky there. As for post length, I can write anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. It all depends on what the scene calls for. Work with me to drive the story and the scene, and I'm happy: quality over quantity and all that.

PMs only, please. I also like to do at least a bit of planning to figure out what we both want.

Kinks
For a detailed look, here's my F-List
A quick overview:
Likes: Master/pet, master/slave, rough sex, anal (receiving), pain, fear, choking, collars, leather, consent, dubious consent, non-consent, kidnapping, Stockholm Syndrome, bondage, muscular/strong/fit sexual partners with very large cocks, being an elf
Nopes: Feet, anything that goes in the toilet, extreme humiliation, extreme hairiness, overweight/unfit sexual partners, younger or smaller sexual partners, inflation

Back
Top Bottom