Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

request thread

theea

Meteorite
Hello everyone

Here is my request thread.

About me

Anything with a plot really. so sex smut fine, but it has to have a plot otherwise I'll lose interest and it will become something I won't want to do.

I can write pretty good paragraphs, but not like excessive paragraphs.

I'll do most things, but please talk with me first.

Even if there are some things I don't know about I would be interested to talk about it.

I know that I said I won't do excessive paragraphs, but please, please, please don't just put one sentence.

I do definitely want substance something my chars can interact with.

Okay, okay enough um bitching? lol no about me then let's get to the stuff I'm open to do.

ABDL

Okay so I want to do an age RP.

So I was thinking in the past the little hasn't been treated very well so they hide their little side.

Then I have a couple of ideas

1: their partner comes home early and sees them.

2: The little is sick and regresses not meaning too and that's how.

3: The partner comes to the little's apartment if they don't live together and sees them that way.

Anyway, the partner is okay with them, but the little thinks now that their partner hates them because their last partners did and tries to avoid them.

The avoiding doesn't work out and they talk then we can see where it goes from there.

I would like to play the little.

Original plot FXF

So I really want to play this out. A cheerleader could be in last year of high school or first year of university starts noticing a shy nerddy girl. She can't get the girl out of her mind so the cheerleader starts getting to know the girl. Unfortunately the popular cheerleader becomes obsessed with the shy nerddy girl.

She always has to be near her. So favor works out in the girl's favor when the shy girl's parents either kick her out for being a lesbian or b something happens where the girl can't stay where she lives now.

So naturally the cheerleader is there when her friend needs her. She invites the shy girl to room with her. Of course the nerddy girl has no idea her friend is obsessed with her so she accepts the invite.

Now that the shy girl lives with her the cheerleader feels she has access to her whenever she wants. So the obsession thickens and she starts watching her new roommate sleep. Or doing other wierd things that we can talk about like wearing her clothes.

Maybe a scene can play out where the shy girl realizes something isn't right with her friend and starts trying to escape. The cheerleader can't let her beloved go so obsession turns to posession and she will either lock her in her room or somewhere else close.

Please PM me if you want to do this.

I want to play the cheerleader :)

update

okay I have an f list now so here is the link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom