Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unusual Beginnings (demy x Staine)

Kara jerked back, rolling into the older man as his fingers speared into the pulsing pussy. Her voice trembling free in a squeaking mewl that fluttered off into satisfaction and a puffing breathe. Her wide gaze tangled up in that wicked gleam as his fingers made her twitch and tighten. Her own hand finding purchase clinging the fabric covering his forearm, the other tangling into the fabric of her rumpled skirt.

She could not help but shift up to meet his hand despite the daunting feeling of his cock pressing against her backside. The growing eagerness of her movements rocking, as she slumped into the cradle of his chest accepting the pleasure-

Back arching with a jolt when his fingers devilishly pinched.

"I-I want-" Her thoughts fumbled.

"Yours, I want to be yours." She told, sucking in puffing breathes, thighs pressing around his hand as everything clenched. "Sir." Her cheek flared with heat, expression wobbling in embarrassment even as a different heat throbbed.

Julian couldn't help but grin as Kara reacted to his touch, to the fingers he'd slipped inside her, was pumping into her just to get these reactions. The way she squeaked, how her voice trembled for him, the way her body moved. Sight, sound, touch, smell...all his senses were completely focused on the girl in his lap and it only served to make his own cock ache for her. There was no hiding how much he desired her, not with where she was sitting, with her ass pressing so temptingly against the bulge in his trousers and it was only his own promise that kept him from unzipping and taking her as his right then and there.

"He chuckled as she gave in, told him she wanted to be his, laughing as she even managed to call him Sir, clearly embarrassed, her cheeks flushed. "If you want to be mine, pet, you'll have to prove it to me." His eyes were on hers, his hand squeezing her breast one more time before coming up to grip her chin, forcing her to face him. "Show me that you want to be my good little girl, and cum for me." His fingers had never stopped, his thumb was brushing over her clit as he thrust harder into her, fucking her with his hand, and he pressed his lips to hers again just so that he could taste her delicious moans.

She was enjoying this too much.

The feelings of pleasure captivating despite the their somewhat inappropriate relationship outside it. It almost felt as though Kara was experiencing things for the first time under the older mans skilled menstruations. It was so tempting to give in complete with everything Julian had to offer. The hard cock pressing into her backside a firm reminder of exactly how much that was and after a rush of titillating heat.

"P-prove it?" She repeated before her voice lapsed into moan mewling squeaking moans. Her gaze lidded and burning as it looked back. Kara accepted his kiss, returning it in earnest this time around.

Mouth molding against his own with whimpers.

What happened next was a lightening rod-

The feeling of his fingers sending her over the edge as her professor lewdly fucked her the poor girl into spasms. Kara jerked her hips roughly, clumsily and desperate as she bubbled over, includes clenching and pulsing, wringing at his fingers.

Her own nails biting into his arm as she climaxed quite obediently.

It would be so easy to take her to his bed. Kara was proving more than willing, her moans filling the room as his fingers delved into her repeatedly, as he looked down to watch her expressions change. At some point she had let go of the apprehension she'd seemed to be feeling, she'd let go to what she wanted and it showed as she leaned into his kiss. Her hips bucked in his lap dragging a groan of pleasure from him, lost against her lips, and he could not only hear but feel the strength of her orgasm as her slick pussy gripped his fingers tightly, as she clenched and spasmed around him, riding out the pure pleasure his attention had brought to her.

Julian continued to finger her, his lips still against hers, his tongue still tangling with her own and once again fighting the sudden urge to remove the pesky barrier that was his trousers, the only things stopping him from sliding his length into her. Finally he pulled back, looking into her eyes with a smile and he dragged his fingers from her, lifting them up to her cheek, touching them to her gently. "Feels good to give in, doesn't it Kara?" At some point he'd stopped using her last name, they were way beyond that now. "You look cute when you cum, when you let yourself go. I think we'll make sure it happens far more often." Grinning, he brought the fingers to his lips, his tongue darting out to taste her before he moved them to hers instead. "Want a taste?"

It was shocking.

Her orgasm easing and leaving a thoroughly shocked and physically satisfied young woman in his arms. She looked up at Julian with a wide eyed expression, startling when his slick fingers tickled her cheek. Kara turned her face, hiding it slightly in the cradle of the older mans neck. Her hands unlatching from his forearm and knotting into her still fluttering chest. That had really happened and it had been-

It had been-

Amazing.

Kara burned brightly in his arms, still not gracing her new sir with a vocal answering. She was still reeling. Bubbling with expected pleasure when he called her cute, even in such a context. She had never seen herself during such a moment.

She watched, flustering as he tasted her-

Frozen when he offered the same to her.

A rejection was on her lips. A gut reaction which she was still muddled to react on, Her gaze dropped to his fingers. Lips pursing. Hesitantly Kara turned her face, peeking from her hiding place and leaned forward-

Sucking his fingers.

Before pulling away abruptly at the unfamiliar taste of herself.

"W-what now?" She asked shyly after a moment.

Watching her orgasm tear through her had left him more than a little aroused and Julian wanted so very badly to just take her, if not her virginity then have her use her mouth on him, and he'd become a little fixated by her lips as he turned her face towards his and pressed his glistening fingers to her lips. At first he was quite sure she would decline, which would have been fine...tonight he wanted to ease her in, he had no intentions of forcing her to do anything she didn't want to so he was surprised when she sucked on his fingers. He offered her a grin, watching her lips take him in hungrily.

"What now?" He looked over to the clock. "It's getting late...I should probably take you to bed, don't you think?" It was the weekend at least, so he wouldn't have to work tomorrow and that also meant she wouldn't have to go to school. "You're staying the night, of course." Carefully standing, he kept her in his arms, cradling her as he carried her to his bedroom, not even pausing to turn the television off. It had been ignored for a while now anyway. Laying her down on his bed, he smiled, standing over her and starting to unbutton his shirt. "Well? I don't know about you, but I prefer to sleep naked. I think you should undress, and then maybe you can help me take care of this ache a little." He'd at least let her decide if she wanted to use her hand or her mouth, though if she took too long he'd likely choose for her.

She had no real expectations.

It was new territory and the young woman looked to Julian for guidance though she had no intention of letting the older man have his way. Kara liked to think that though she suddenly found herself being scooped up and whisked away. The idea of her professors bedroom was an intimidating prospect. It was a personal space. This was only their first date, if he even considered it a date. Was it more of a hook up?

Kara was overloaded with thoughts and stiffly docile in his surprising strong arms. He was carrying her so easily. What else could he strong hands do?

"I-I didn't bring anything with me." She murmured half-heartedly, timid as Julian settled her down on his bed. Her gaze darted around the bedroom. It was very different from the rooms of her friends. It was the bedroom of someone put together.

Her gaze shot back to the older man.

Kara bubbled, shooting up into a sitting position as Julian went about undressing. Her face brightened. She kind of wanted to bolt again. Should she, could she do that for him? It seemed wrong to leave him wanting after he had given her such a satisfying release.

Butterflies bloomed in her stomach. Curiosity had her eyes following his fingers as each button revealed his chest. Her fingers picked at her tangled strands.

"I prefer pajamas." She finally swallowed. "Maybe you have a shirt I can wear?"

Julian completely ignored her as he carried her to the bed. Well, not completely...only the soft protests as she seemed to be going backwards. He knew why, it was so easy to lose yourself to the pleasure when you were being touched, so hard to think, the shy, demure attitude had taken a step back as he'd guided her but it was quickly returning with full force. Kara was blushing again, timid once more as he laid her down on his bed and started to unbutton his shirt. "Don't worry pet, I won't make you do anything you don't want to. If you want to leave, think about things, you may, but..." As he dropped his trousers, stepping out of them to stand only in his boxer shorts he gave her another smile. "I think you want to stay. I told you I won't take your virginity, no matter how much you beg for it..." He chuckled, knowing she wasn't likely to do anything of the sort but finding enjoyment in teasing her. "...but wouldn't you like to see how it feels to sleep while being held?"

At her request he simply turned to his closet, grabbing a deep teal shirt and throwing it to her. "There you go, that should be enough, shouldn't it?" He smiled and stepped closer to her, reaching down to cup her cheek. "You're nervous. Would it make you feel better if I kept the boxers on? I said you could help me, but you're scared, aren't you? Worried? Tell me what's on your mind, pet." He had a feeling it was just nerves, but he wanted to be sure.

"I wouldn't beg." Kara sniped, cheeks bright. Her eyes flickered away and she shifted restlessly on the bedspread. It did not take much convincing for her shoulders to lose their sharp edges. The young woman softening at the idea quickly. "So cuddling?" She asked with a thread of wanting. What had happened downstairs had been a raw exploration of her sexuality and honestly she felt needy, though for something else than an orgasm.

Her fingers would snatch up the offered shirt. Debating weather to ask Julian to turn around for her to change. It seemed silly to ask-

A warm palm touched her face.

Kara looked up at her professor with a startled expression.

Hesitation.

"Could you?" She affirmed softly, feeling suddenly embarrassed. Kara seemed to gather up a little more boldness, forehead wrinkling as she fixed Julian a firm little glower. "I can h-help, help you." She suddenly insisted, pursing her lips and looking away. "If the boxers can stay mostly on." Kara quickly shedding her own clothes, stuffing his shirt over her head.

"You wouldn't? Is that a challenge?" Julian grinned wickedly, a glint in his eyes as he looked down at her shifting nervously on his sheets, blushing furiously. He wasn't planning on doing anything nearly so mean anyway, not while she was brand new to this and clearly nervous but the idea appealed. He wondered if she knew how difficult it could be to focus with somebody keeping her on the very edge of orgasm, how hard it could become to resist begging for release in any way you could get it. How long would did she think she could hold out for? Julian liked to think he was a patient man, and the idea of teasing her for an hour, for two, longer...it held a certain appeal. Something he'd have to explore with her some time soon for certain.

His thumbs had already hooked into the waistband of his boxer shorts but at her request he pulled them back, leaving them on for now. "If that makes it easier for you, pet, then sure, I can keep them on." He offered her a warm smile and moved closer, climbing on to the bed on his knees and leaning down over her, pinning her to the bed without ever actually touching her, using merely his presence to guide her. Leaning over her like this, looking down at the beautiful young woman in his bed, he smiled. "And how do you plan to help me then? Your hand? Can't use your pretty little lips unless you take them down." He gave a soft growl of appreciation as he watched her pull his shirt on. "Better?"

The older mans shirt offered some modesty. She had never done this before, sleeping over with a man and wearing his clothes. The whole whole thing felt like one of those cliché romance plotlines. Kara was still giving him curious peeks. Julian might have been older but it did not stop him from being attractive, if anything he looked it added some refinement to his stature. The young woman flustered at her own interest. Perking when his fingers almost yanked down his last piece of clothing-

Feeling a mixture of relief and disappointment when he listened her nervous worrying. The fact was Kara wasn't quite prepared to come face to face with his dick. It felt silly and immature, but things were moving along so quickly.

Kara locked eyes with the man as he moved onto the bed.

It cut an imposing figure.

She felt trapped despite every escape route currently open to her. Kara pursed her lips, still blushing brightly. Her fingers fidgeting with the fabric of his shirt and she nodded. Sucking his cock was much too intimidating of an idea but with a squaring of shoulders the young woman scooted a little close.

Gaze dropping level, hands reaching out hesitantly and settling on his legs, right below the hem of his boxers. Another pause and Kara reaching out a hand and delicately pressed her hand against the length outlined under the fabric.

It was pretty obvious how nervous the young woman before him was, Julian felt like at any moment he might scare her off by moving too fast, and in truth he'd never actually been with anybody this inexperienced or this shy. She was so different from the usual girls he would bring back to his apartment, that he would meet at the parties but wasn't that partly what attracted him to her, made him want to pursue this?

He tried to make her feel at ease as she laid beside him, still blushing, still fidgeting. "It's okay you know, you can relax. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do okay?" His voice soft, he watched as she reached out, her hand first on his thigh, then as she got bolder a hand against his length, though over his boxer shorts. The moment her hand came to rest on him he felt the thrill of it, he felt his member twitch against her hand, clearly anticipating getting some kind of release and he chuckled softly. "You really are nervous, aren't you? Try to relax, pet, I'm not going to bite." He leaned close to her, pressing his lips to hers, seeking to soothe her a little with a kiss.

Kara was getting frustrated with herself. She had always considered herself a outspoken young woman with a strong spine, this new territory was making her more a flustered creature muddled with uncertainty. It was a new side to herself as much as it was to him.

"I'm trying." She puffed at Julian. Kara was trying desperately to relax into the strange moment though the effort was making her all the more tense. It was frustrating. The older mans understanding, gentle tone making her ears pink with warmth. She could feel the twitch of his cock and there was a small flood of satisfaction that came along with making him react. "I know." She murmured, glimpsing away.

Nothing more had to happen.

But-

"I would just bite you back." Kara murmured, face flooding red. She kissed him back, leaning into the more simple intimacy. A few kisses later her hand squeezed his length through the fabric. Kara would palm the rigid length, brushing along the shaft, and squeezing, finding a rhythm.

For his part, Julian wasn't trying to make it any worse, far from it. He could tell how apprehensive she was and he didn't want to push her any more than he had to this first time, he didn't want to scare her off and while he was unaware at how frustrated she was becoming with herself he was quite enjoying how flustered she was even if he wanted to break that wall down, to get her to feel more relaxed. He offered her a warm smile as she said she was trying and he leaned closer, pressing himself against her hand as he moved his whole body closer to hers so that they were almost pressing against each other, bringing a hand down to her waist while the other held her hair, fingers closing gently in it.

"Oh you'd bite me now, would you, Miss Browning?" He gave a soft growl and an amused look, one that his students would be familiar with for the most part. "Maybe one day soon we can test that...I'll tie you down and take my time, biting you all over...your thighs, your stomach, your shoulder..." He deliberately kept the locations tame as he spoke, leaning in to kiss her. As their lips locked and his tongue invaded her mouth once more he could feel her lean into him, his arm slipping around her back to hold her there and before long he felt her hand moving, he groaned into her lips as she squeezed him, his hips pressed forward a little as she started to brush her palm against him, squeezing more, it seemed like she was teasing him but he didn't mind, he'd promised to let her find her pace and every slight touch was exhilarating, he could feel his arousal building as she explored.

There had been something about being trussed up that had awakened a curiosity in the young woman thought she tried to deny it. The idea of being tied up by the man currently holding her a fantasy that had her restless and feverish. Julian pressed her into another kiss reminding just what his mouth was capable of. The heat of his cock burning her hand as much as his groan burned her ears. She was skittish in his embrace, returning his kiss.

Her palm continued to cradle his until Kara gained enough nerve to carefully slip her fingers under the hem of his boxer shorts. There was a pause, a moment of hesitation before Kara stuffed her hand down to grasp the bare cock older man properly.

Back
Top Bottom