Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Goblin Grove (NSFW)

ChaosWitch

Moon
Hello everyone, I'm HoneyGoblin but you all can just call me Honey. I'm a girl, 25, and generally speaking I am a switch.

To start, let's lay down some ground rules:
-I only play OCs
-Semi-literate to literate partners, please
-Don't be a weirdo
-If either of us ghost the other then no harm no foul.
-No scat, watersports or vore, most other things I am willing to try

My interests:
Warhammer 40k
Demon Slayer
Gurren Lagann
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Black Clover

Plot Ideas:

I know, no goblins right now. Always up to hear any ideas my partners have but I had some other ideas too!

The Enchantress Silke Pearilla:
Silke is an incredibly powerful enchantress. She's quite spoiled in demeanor and acts as the new king's head mage after his father had passed away. Unbeknownst to most, Silke is one of the last elves in their world after a great war between them and humans. For years she had been using her strange magic on the old king to start the downfall of the human empire. However, when the new king was appointed, the plot was easily found by him because, for some reason, her magic did not work on him. In fact, it seems as though no magic works on him. Instead of executing her, however, he realized that she was too good of an asset, being from a race with innate magical ability and higher potential than any human mage. The two began a very uneasy friendship filled with banter and occasional bickering that would eventually grow into something closer and then eventually to love. The two would have to go through trials and tribulations like foiling Silke's own plan against the crown due to her new found relationship with the king. More drama would ensue when the new king decides he wants to marry her due to her lineage. Perhaps she could hide her elven features but any potential children they would have would for sure give away what she really was.

Magical Girls Grow Up:
Your roommate Laci Pond always seems very overworked to you. She always comes home exhausted, well after she was supposed to get off work and never seems to have time for her friends. She's a nice girl from what you can tell but she definitely overworks herself with seemingly little payoff. One night when you were watching tv in the living room, you catch Laci heading out of the house you two rent and can't help but find yourself concerned with the way she sleepily stumbles to the door. Although you don't normally meddle in her business you can't help but follow to find her transforming into the mysterious magical girl that has been protecting this city since you were both around 12 known as Pixie. Instead of outing yourself you decide to follow behind her for the time being and witness her latest fight. For the first time in forever she goes down, and hard, being weak from doing this as well as holding a full-time job. This is when her companion, a small white shiba-inu named Mimi approaches you and hands you the crystal that gives Pixie her power and you manage to fight off the monster that took her down in her weakness before taking Laci home. You call off work for her and take care of her until she starts to feel better. You two grow closer as a result and she starts to give the details about the secret side of her life for the past 12 years. You decide to help her organize her life better and even get offered your own magical crystal by her magical companion in order to keep the city safe and to also not collapse in the process. You two have to keep it a secret, learn to work together as a team, and protect the city together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom