Mx Female The Day Before (NSFW) Nuclear Apocalyptic RP

447c3ef1ede69974d5009a77767dafe5.jpg

The Days Before....
The morning the bombs fell was something out of a movie, years later the fallout lingers on changing the landscape today and years to come.
Those unchanged by the fallout gather in groups to gather and survive as long as they can, those not as fortunate have turned into mutated shadows of their former selves, they call them zombies, ghouls, brain eaters... the wildlife has changed over the time of the fallout as bugs grew bigger, deer, and the bears have become more predator than prey.

Groups of humans have gathered to create new civilizations or small communities and armed with make shift weapons to defend themselves. Will you join a small community or create your own, will you raid each gated community and take what you can, or will you unite each one under one flag and create a new world oder?

The world of old decays as mother nature slowly retakes what was her's, the cities become natures groves of stone and roots, rust slowly brittles away as cars crumble to the elements. Tires burn for warmth or used as armor for those who know how to fashion and weld together new suits of armor like those in dark age times. The weather changes as snow falls, nuclear snow... poison rain... violent storms rage across from time to time.

How will you make it?
80425395460522d300952a6fe32eadd4.jpg

Who Are You?
This is a dark role play for those who only limitation is there imagination, What I am looking for in a partner? The Physical aspects is easy part, as I enjoy the toned fit body type, sexy legs, nice ass, small breasts, long hair, and a cute face. Mentally the perfect woman would be trusting and loyal, you'll never find that to be honest, prove me wrong. Find the strongest man and stick with him. So the question is who are you?

This Story That Starts...
The male character I play is looking for answers, the story will take your character and mine through a tough places to find the reason for why everything fell and how to bring human life growth once again. Traveling will be a big part of this story at times, then once we find answers to who dropped the bombs, the next phase of the story begins. Find a place, build a new city of hope, find people that can create new ways to live, and create the vaccine to save people from the nuclear fallout. Become the king...

Contact...
Contact me in pm if you feel strong enough to set foot in this world of shit...

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom