Fx M or F Spank that Kitty Kat (NSFW)

spankedkittykat

Meteorite
Meow~ A submissive here looking for a fun time with literate roleplayers (at least 3 decent paragraphs please!). Just made my account here, and after reading the BMR robot, I assume this is the place where I can make threads to advertise my plot ideas?

Plot: The Boarding College of Pain
I'm looking for a plot setting where MC is a student in a boarding college (could be a nursing college if we want to go into uniform play) where spanking is the standard punishment.

Sense of play: I want plenty of realism (though the act of spanking adult girls is hard to believe) in this, so even the act of bending over or pulling MC's skirt up to reveal her ass would be humiliating enough.

Roles:
MC: I'll play as the students, probably playing a few girls though each scene would focus on 1 to 2 (max) girls.
YC: You'll play as the lecturers dealing out the punishments (female or male teacher)

Rules:
There's two forms of punishments:
1. Public Spanking - This is the most common form where the students will be spanked in front of others.

2. Private Spanking - To prevent sexual misconducts, the student has to bring another student to watch to ensure that the teachers do not cross the line. However, students would beg to do anything else once the spanking gets too painful.

3. Rules of spanking
- Only on ass cheeks and back of thighs
- No fingering of pussy (doesn't exclude touching pussy lips or clit - a loophole indeed)
- Students are not suppose to enjoy the punishment, so if a student is found to be wet after being spanked, she will be punished through another method that the teacher deems fit.
- No bruising, no damaging of students skin (Yes I know the plot sounds hardcore, but I want my girls to have cute, red fuckable asses)

PM me and let's discuss on how to make it happen. Bring me your darkest kinks and I'm sure we can make it as the punishment for the students when they get wet from being spanked.

mF7zccjJ8q8ApTSbsWNEfhbtb8MK7XLUWmxpd7d_og43YCVAL4NaJOMf05avopoGDgmCMSvyzWDSfrwMiSYiREXgWm6SDP1sRC3km-Kr9F0aVwQPg23cKigejp5H91kk369LK5rzeBKKNIToYQM8Os4
Spanking1.jpg
spanking-positions.jpg

Spanking Position Examples:

373754_04big.jpg
yvpOCHwdm6poJxkcp9SOMhiXeEHwyCVVcM2CPUygd1evZ4Cva3Zis3pkxBBCJjIkrIJZP3X0iBTxcNjGIad_bPZTBstLlcVL0JuZi1SCIn4lM6lP8oGez_Hc
(m=eGNdHgaaaa)(mh=Oh_QbrdanuEp7Zjv)3.jpg
(m=qSUGU4VbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=9OqKaQsPWKJJETqN)0.jpg
(m=qU-6PPWbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=8t0q2_NKcHpOPnIT)0.jpg
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=Bw4gdRRmtN-s-8A0)8.jpg
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=2ZBJVv4GmsvT9xO8)1.jpg
8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa)(mh=zjYbiANvM03pEFa3).jpg
preview.jpg
tumblr_nbc55vR4MF1rjz56uo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_psow64iMgf1r0qy9xo1_r1_500.jpg
D-gxn2-UEAAeOMW.jpg

GiaADhb.png
448_450.jpg