Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Some Chensational Ideas! (Sub female for dominant M or F)

Chensational

Meteorite
Hi everyone and thanks for checking this thread! I'm an Asian American submissive girl looking to have some fun experiences with others! My preference is for men, but I am interested in playing with women if it's a "forced" scenario. Just let me know! Most of my ideas are going to be intentionally a bit vague so we can work together to come up with the details. Just send me a PM if you're interested in trying out a story with me!

Also, here's my f-list for those that want to know my kinks. Quick breakdown, though, is that I'm really interested in dubcon and noncon, interracial, pregnancy risk, blackmail, corruption, and abduction. I like to play first person but can do third on request, and I always welcome hearing the ideas of others if nothing on my list seems quite right. Please just don't be offended if I say it doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy. I promise I mean no offense, but there's no sense in us slogging through something that just isn't working for one or either of us.

Dealer Sells More than Drugs:
I'm hitting up my dealer for my next hit. I'm broke and think that I can just get it on tab, asking for a favor like I've done before, but this time I'm asking for one favor too many. He's had an offer from someone for me (whether a pimp, trafficking, or something else is entirely up to you) and all you have to do is get control of me, choose what to do with me, and then follow through!

Secretary And Other Job Requirements:
I'm a secretary for a small company, and the boss realizes that he can use me to get better deals with vendors that come through. All he has to do is to get me down that slippery slope one way or another and start reaping the benefits of my paying those customers a little "extra" attention.

Executive (to) Assistant:
As the head of HR for a large company, I've been receiving very disturbing complaints about your behavior from a long line of assistants that have worked for you in the past. I've been working on putting together a report to take you down and restore equal rights to the company (and get justice for all those poor girls who you've ruined professionally). You'd better get me knocked off my high horse before I take you off yours! What better way than to get me moved from executive to assistant working directly for you?

The Wrong Club:
I overhear some girls talking about going to a killer new club and ask them where they are headed and if I can go along! Rather than be honest, though, they send me... somewhere else. Maybe it's an exclusively black club, or a bondage club, or even a lesbian bar.. who knows? ( you do, actually!!) but in the end, I find myself in a place where I most definitely don't belong, and with no cell phone service to call for a ride to get out of there!

These are just beginning threads. I'm also really open to ideas of post-apocalyptic worlds where I'm forced to rely on men for protection, fantasy that isn't based on canon that I have to read fourteen books to understand, OC content set in Star Wars or Star Trek.. stuff like that. So just let me know if you're interested and I'll be thrilled to talk to you! Thanks for reading!!

Back
Top Bottom