Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Hypno Email

sorakitty

Moon
I had taken up streaming as a fun new hobby, I mean its the perfect hobby for a girl who loves video games and might just be a bit of an exhibitionist.

I had been doing it for a few months and had gotten myself quite the little following when, one day, I received a strange message. Now how someone was able to get my real email is a bit scary, but not as scary as my computer seeming to have a mind of its own as soon as I opened the message.

The screen went pitch black as I sat on my leather gaming chair clad in a loose fitting tank top and shorts, my cute, cat eared headphones placed snugly over my ears. Then suddenly the only light in my room was the bright light of a swirling spiral. It was so pretty, so hard to look away from...

I don't know how long ago that was, it was so hard to think of anything anymore as I crawl around some perverted strangers house, collared and dripping wet.

Hope some of you guys and girls take a liking, I'm always up for adjusting the story or coming with a totally new one. The end part is more or less a teaser, ideally I'd like to begin at when the email first takes over my computer. Also for the more daring people out there I'm totally open to actually being hypnotised.

I love to play myself because of course I love to imagine all these things happening to me. I have dyed purple hair, 5'6, 34C, green eyes, pale skin and I' skinny/athletic.
My kinks include: Legs/Feet, stockings socks etc, getting dirty/messy, much older men/women, all kinds of bdsm, pet play, non con, bad endings, tentacles/monsters, body stockings, harnesses, mind control, stalking, corruption and many more. My limits are scat, gore and age play.

Back
Top Bottom