Mx Female π”»π”Έβ„π•‚ β„‚β„π”Έπ•π•€β„•π”Ύπ•Š (pregnancy, abduction, asthenophilia, and more)

Jacques

π•€π• π•£π••π•šπ•• 𝕕𝕖π•₯π•’π•šπ•π•€ π•—π• π•π•π• π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
Supporter
ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕃𝕆, and welcome to my dark cravings thread.​

Read more about me and my other RP plots/cravings here at my regular RT. F list is here.

In this thread I'll outline a few of my more fucked-up cravings as of late. Being on Blue Moon has turned me into even more of a degenerate than I thought I was before! So if you're looking for something extra twisted, read on!

One thing I should mention is an unusual term on this list: "asthenophilia". Basically, it's a kink for physical weakness. Ideally it would feature heavily in any RP that I do. I can't get enough of physically weak/helpless characters.

Another thing I should say is that I'm not especially looking for mpreg. Sorry if that's your thing, I'm just not that into it! Your IRL gender doesn't matter to me. I just want to play against female characters who can get pregnant!

ℂℝ𝔸𝕍𝕀ℕ𝔾 πŸ™: (kinks: noncon/eventual dubcon, Stockholm/Lima syndrome, pregnancy/breeding, optional lactation, light bondage, violence/abuse, size gap, asthenophilia, optional snuff) MC is a serial killer and cultist who abducts people for human sacrifices to an eldritch god. This could go either way-- actual supernatural, or the serial killer might just be off his rocker. MC decides that instead of abducting people for sacrifices, he's going to scout the perfect woman to abduct and turn into a breeder so he can sacrifice the infants. This woman happens to be YC, who gets taken in and turned into a constantly-pregnant breeding machine. If you're interested in snuff, we could also work that in, and have it be a series of abductions/breedings of multiple characters.

ℂℝ𝔸𝕍𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝟚: (kinks: optional noncon/eventual dubcon, optional violence/abuse, drugging, medical play, optional breast expansion, pregnancy/breeding (optional accelerated pregnancy), optional extreme pregnancy, optional lactation, size gap, asthenophilia) MC is a doctor in a genetic experimentation facility where they are working to perfect "designer" children. The DNA of each fetus is tinkered with ad infinitum in an effort to provide children to the exact specifications of the parents. This process is still highly experimental and very risky to both the mother and child. In order to gain volunteers, the program pays women to come live at the facility and participate in the experiments. The facility is under heavy security and the women are essentially in lockdown. The contract they sign is for several years' worth of experimentation. The results are often hard on the mother's body and much of the time result in offspring that are genetic freaks rather than genetic perfection (potential for spinoff RP involving the genetic freaks). YC would be a participant in the experiments. Not only would she be part of the breeding program, YC would be drugged and abused by the doctor responsible for her care.

ℂℝ𝔸𝕍𝕀ℕ𝔾 πŸ›: (kinks: consensual, incest, optional drug/alcohol use/abuse, pregnancy/breeding, optional lactation, age gap, size gap, asthenophilia) YC is either newly disabled or recently became very ill. She's always been "Daddy's little princess", and is attracted to her father, who happens to be her primary caregiver who works from home. As the two are forced to spend lots of time in forced proximity, and lots of forced physical contact, chemistry develops between them. YC starts throwing herself at her father, who is resistant at first. But eventually something deeper than a father/daughter relationship develops between them. They become intimate and soon YC gets pregnant, and the two are forced to deal with the consequences. Where the mother factors in all this is up for discussion!

More will be added as my cravings develop. If you're at all interested, please PM me! Include what you liked in this thread, why you think we'd be a g
ood match, and any kinks you'd like to incorporate that might not be listed. These ideas are not set in stone, just jumping-off points, so it's all up for negotiation/discussion. If you think we'd be a good match, but you're not vibing with these ideas, feel free to PM me anyway and we'll work something out! If we messaged/RPed before and things fell off or you weren't interested but you are now, feel free to message me if you want!

Last edited:
π•“π•¦π•žπ•‘!

Back
Top Bottom