Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Bondage and Submission Pairings & cravings

ennasil

Meteorite
Hi!

Thanks for taking you time to read my request threat...

I am open to almost anything, love to write about kinky things, love to write about naughty things. I am mainly looking for longer running role-plays, though I'd be open to some short smut only one-timers. I love 1st person, but it's fine to do 3rd person too. I write about 2 to 5 paragraphs per message on PM

My favorite settings will be everyday life settings. I only role play as my own sex, but don't mind if I get to play a girl/girl scene with a guy playing a girl. I prefer playing a regular girl, with hidden desires, secretly exploring her sexual desires and kinks. I like girls, I like boys, I like monsters (just the thought of slimy tentacles makes me shiver and not from fright :D). The only things I really don't like and would want to avoid in a role play are death, caviar, mutilation, body modification.

My kinks are bondage, D/s relationships, I also really have a thing for hidden sexual feelings, like where a girl is secretly using toys hidden under her clothes, or things like that.

Ideas of pairings would be but are not limited to: (Can be romantic setting, or kinky)
  • Parent(s)/Daughter
  • Siblings
  • Teacher/Student (I'd love to play a female teacher who gets dominated by a girl from her class)
  • Home owner/Maid
  • Roommates
  • Colleagues
  • Cop/criminal
  • Harley Quinn vs any (I would love to play Harley's character in a sexy role play)
One craving I really would love to explore is where I play a girl who is enjoying a self-bondage session, where she has tied herself up, and while lying on her bed, or a couch or anywhere, suddenly the door opens and someone walks in and catches her all tied up, and maybe even right in the middle of an orgasm (could very well be that whoever walks in on her, has been watching her for a while, or maybe even has been peeking in over a longer period in time.

Another craving would be where the girl's boyfriend, or husband is in serious debt and I decide to help out and pay off the debt. I'd love to play a naive woman in this role, who thinks some chores will do to repay the debt, but it turns out the debt is going to take a little more to be paid off.

And I'd be willing to discuss any other setting or idea you have.

Back
Top Bottom