Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Cum on an adventure! (NERDY GIRLS WANT TO RESEARCH MONSTERS)

Iwassent

Planetoid
Hi all!

I’m Iwassent and I love monsters! I have a girlfriend but she is, unfortunately, not a monster, so I’m here to sate my monster desires, with her blessing! I love playing as monsters, and against monsters, just anything with a sentient non-human gets me going!

I’m 24, have been ERPing for 5-ish years, live in England, and love all things Fantasy and Sci-fi.

My replies tend to be 1-2 decent sized paragraphs, but will go into more detail depending on the scene.

I may drop off every so often owing to mental health, but I’ll try to let you know when this happens.

You can find my F-list Here but I’ll go over some of my favourite monsters with pic references for some of the more... esoteric ones... and my kinks.

MAJOR CRAVING

THE MONSTER RESEARCH TEAM

Monsters are fascinating, aren't they! Whether it's their unique physiological traits, or their complex societies, there's so much to learn, and I've got two girls here who are eager to find out everything there is to know!

Two nerdy best friends (or sisters, if you're into that) have joined forces to set out into the world and document everything they can about every species they can! I'm wondering if you'd be interested in playing a small group of monsters, a village or tribe, that the girls will live amongst for a short while, making friends, learning and having a REALLY good time 😈

As for the girls themselves...

Osgood (IRL) (Drawn) is the biologist of the two, a bit frumpy and shy, she has taken it upon herself to document all she can about xenobiology, in the hope of finding treatments and supplying medicine to species that may not be able to access it, and beneath her baggy sweaters is a curvy body that is so fun to squeeze jiggle and ravish...

Meanwhile Everleigh (IRL) (Drawn) is the smaller and more outgoing of the two, with a bubbly personality and a love of sociological intricacies, this bouncy, petite red head wants to embed herself in and explore every facet of monster societies, from feeding rituals, to childcare, to religious practices to... Breeding rituals? Well... Okay... For research, I guess...? Definitely just for research! No other reason.

This can be any setting, whether it's medieval maidens out on horseback, modern friends on a road trip, or sci Fi half jetting off in a spaceship to fuck what no-one has fucked before!

MONSTERS
Mind flayers/Illithids ( Male Female)
Vampires
Tentacle creatures
Giant insects/insect girls
Giant spiders/spider girls
Symbiotes (Male Female )
Lictors( Male only)
Hell knight (Male only )
Incubi/succubi
Tieflings
Demons
Wendigo (Any gender)
Xenomorph (including face huggers)
Predator
Predalien
Most Star Wars alien women
Cyborgs
Slimes
Minotaurs
Werewolves (when transformed)
Dragons
Neko
Not sure what you’d call her, but Nocturne from Exiles

KINKS

Non/dub con
Romance
Friends with benefits
Oviposition
Lactation
Excessive cum
Transformation
Corruption
3+ penetration
Multiple partners
Bondage
Blood feeding (for vampires)

MY GIRLS
FANDOM CHARACTERS

So these are characters I'm hoping to play as or against, or we can use them as face claims, I just love the looks of these gals! If they're human, then I want to have a monster against them.

DOCTOR WHO

Yaz

Bill

Martha

Ace

Nyssa

Romana

Leela

Jo

Vastra (the green one)

 MARVEL

Black Widow (Nat or Yelena)

Captain Carter

Captain Marvel

Gamora

Kate Bishop

Kitty pryde

Makari

MJ (Zendaya)

Ms Marvel

Mystique

Nebula

Nocturne

Rogue

She hulk

She venom

Storm

X-23

DC

Batgirl

Harley Quinn

Mary Marvel

Miss Martian

Poison Ivy

Rat-catcher 2

Raven

Wonder Woman

Zatanna

MY HERO ACADEMIA

Ochako

Asui

Toga

OTHER

Velma (Scooby Doo)

Willow (Buffy the vampire slayer)

Ellen (outside Xbox)

PLOTS

[/SPOILER]

PLOTS

Won’t you be my neighbour? (Tags: wholesome, multiple partners, slice of life, monsters)
One of us is a new human tenant in an apartment building filled with monsters. They’re all friendly though, and as the tenant settles in they get to know their neighbours... intimately, whether it be friends with benefits, romance, polyamorys, or just giving the local succubus a little snack.

WELCOME TO THE HIVE (tags: insects, oviposition, transformation)
one day, a human stumbles upon a den of giant insects, who have their way with this hapless wanderer. However, after the ordeal, this wanderer discovers the insects can talk to them now... their hive needs a queen to bear their eggs, and the wanderer has already begun the transformation... further breeding will accelerate the experience, but the change is inevitable...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom