Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Layla's Search for Fan Fiction & Canon Characters (NSFW)

AdorableSlutx

Super-Earth
y4eEfx7.gif

My name is Layla but you can call me Slut if you want. <3

• Welcome to my second thread!

This thread will be specifically about my cravings regarding certain fandoms!

In general, I am mostly looking for stories in set universes. Sure, it could be fun to focus on certain romantic pairings. We're all shipping at least some of these characters but it might be even more fun to explore the rest of the story too with our own naughty twist. Plenty of action, drama and tons of smut. For a lot of these, it would be totally fun to GM for each other as we work out a complete adventure. An original story in these wonderful universes, monitored by both of us together! Therefore, large amount of bonus points for whoever is willing to write multiple characters throughout the story rather than just one main character..

I am open to canon characters, twisted (mostly genderbent) versions of canon characters and original characters! Let's have some fun. More than happy to write characters of any gender, gender identity or sexual orientation. I've been trying to get more experience when it comes to writing male characters, so you'd hop to the front of the line if you are willing to let me!

There are a few ideas on this thread, but feel free to come up with any suggestions or changes for them! Most of them are pretty vague, I prefer to brainstorm with my partner. These ideas are barely a reflection on my writing style, they are merely quick settings to be worked into actual ideas!

Any plot to smut ratio works for me as long as there's some of both!

Feel free to make suggestions as well, although I haven't seen any anime other than the shows on this thread. I'll still take your favorite anime into account!

To gain access to the specific fandoms I like, check out the other tabs!

To gain access to my other thread, click
    here now!
    (There's more detailed information about myself, my interests and even some specific ideas on there, although I'm mostly focused on this right now.)

• 1wjJkuh.gif

~ My Hero Academia ~
    Seen up to: Season Three Episode Five.

For this, I'm open to a lot but it would be awesome to take advantage of all kind of quirks.

The Sluts & Studs Hero Agency
    Inspired by heroes like Mt. Lady and Midnight, a group of new heroes started their own Hero Agency! All of them have their own quirks and therefore strengths and weaknesses, but they put a heavy focus on the R-Rated side of things. It's all about publicity, after all. Bulging muscles, flaunting curves and body-hugging costumes seem to be quite mandatory. Of course, they are quickly becoming very popular in this world.

The Storm
    Ever since enrolling into UA, there had been plenty of storms for the students of Class 1-A. Only this time, there was a literal storm. A terrible snow storm fell over Musutafu. It was nearly impossible for anyone to go outside, and the students of UA ended up stuck inside of the dormitories. For the first time in forever, lessons were cancelled. They were completely free to do whatever they wanted, as long as they stayed inside of the dormitories. Luckily for them, UA didn't spare any money on making sure they had everything they needed within walking distance of their dorm rooms...

Training Camp
    You know. Hot springs and a bunch of hormonal teens together. Maybe it's time to make Mineta's dream become a reality?
    Pretty much the same idea as the previous one, but more of a group activity right from the start. Some embarrassment around each other could be fun.

List of characters
    Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, Tenya Ida, Mashirao Ojiro, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, All Might, Selkie, Momo Yaoyoruzo, Ochaco Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Mina Ashido, Toru Hagakure, Mei Hatsume, Kyoka Jiro, Sirius, Mt. Lady, Midnight, Wild, Wild Pussycats, Himiko Toga, ... Anyone, basically.

• 8SKQv59.gif

~ The Seven Deadly Sins ~

Seen up to: everything on Netflix so far!

List of Characters
    ~ Seven Deadly Sins ~
    Meliodas
    Ban
    King
    Escanor
    Gowther

Diane
    Merlin

~ Royalty ~
    Arthur Pendragon

Elizabeth Liones
    Margaret Liones
    Veronica Liones

~ Holy Knights ~
    Gilthunder
    Zaratras
    Howzer
    Dreyfus
    Hendrickson

Jericho
    Guila

Weird Fangs: Friesia, Golgius, Ruin
    Roar of Dawn: Slader, Simon, Jilian
    Pleiades of the Azure Sky: Deathpierce, Arden, Deldry

~ Ten Commandments ~
    Monspeet
    Drole
    Gloxinia
    Zeldris
    Estarossa

Dereiri
    Melascula

~ Others ~
    Vivian
    Elaine
    Jenna & Zaneri
    Matrona

Again, basically anyone!

• lT3ZAVQ.gif

~The Corruption of Korra ~
    Mostly just looking for this idea. Involved themes: Fan Fiction, dub-con, potential incest, group sex, humiliation, revenge, hatefucking, forced to have sex with each other...
    It had been years since Korra defeated Kuvira. A lot had happened since then. She started going out with the gorgeous Asami Sato, all of her friends grew up and she had to deal with a bunch of Avatar shit. She made a lot of enemies over the years, probably even more than she made friends. And well, she had definitely done some things which frustrated some of her friends along the way too, but the Water Tribe girl didn't seem to realize that so much. When Meelo turned 18, his family threw him a little party. Just them along with the Avatar and some of their closest friends. The room on Air Temple Island was filled with laughter and chatter as all of them were having a good time when suddenly they heard the window break. Before anyone would react, a single figure crawled through the window, disguised in an equalist costume. It had been years since Korra saw a costume like that, and she was pretty sure there were only a handful of true believers of the equalists left. No way would they come over to visit the Avatar like that.

The mysterious figure had plans. She was going to force these people to have sex with each other and completely ruin their lives. Make them do the most depraved acts to each other...

How? Maybe they were holding one of their victims' friends as a hostage. Maybe they had a bomb planted somewhere in Republic City. Maybe they had some dirt on some of the people around, or on an important political figure - a secret that simply couldn't leave that room.

Who? Well, who knows... Perhaps it was one of their old enemies who came back to get revenge. Maybe it was someone Korra knew very well. Mako, who had been angry for years after being cucked by Asami and Korra. Or it was Asami herself, who was tired of her girlfriend's prudish behavior and was going to take through force what her depraved mind had been wanting for so long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom