Romance, Comedy, Fun Characters, Story

Hello, hope you've had your morning coffee, or at least some tea to sip on.

Please call me Daph, shortened version of my actual name.

I'm new to the site but I'm not new to rp'ing, I know what I'm looking for and that's someone who can write.

I don't mind if you basically steal characters personality you like as long as you rename them and maybe change small things about them :) Just make sure I'm not the only person pushing our story forwards I don't mind.

I like to play multiple character and hope you do too, when writing a story it's hard to have your characters interacting with only one person. A lot of the time it can feel like I'm writing amongst myself if you're not going to play multiple characters, if you want to only play women that's fine with me. Usually my stories start off with one character persuing another character then the side characters start to get their share and we can focus on them a little to see how their romance goes.

Don't be afraid of time skips and setting up things, just make sure you ask if we're finished with the scene, sometimes I still have something planned and skipping can throw a wrench in my ideas.

Don't be afraid to make your characters quirky or very weird, if I'm not expecting it I'll probably have a fun time.

I'd like you to have two to three paragraphs per post keeping the previous things in mind, I like descriptors but they can just get in the way of actually making progress in the story.

I'm into modern settings with magic, monsters, strange beasts, weird mystical things that can't be explained. Think persona 4, a lot of normal day to day with a fantastical element thrown in there! I will consider fantasy plots but I'm not making any plot bunnies for them, maybe in the future.
I like playing monster guys and I don't have any specific preference on if you want to play monster girls. Now monster girl can span a lot so just hit me up with whatever thing you're interested in, I might say no but that's just a small risk you'll have to take ;)

As for monster guys I like playing as anything from skeletons and ghosts with magical moving parts to warewolf (furries included) who hate their parents to normal guys who just happen to have animal ears.

I'll throw out a few ideas that might get your noggin joggin.

Vanilla stuff:
Your character and my character grew up together in the same small down with not a lot to do, they'd spend a lot of time together and grew up being really close. That closeness didn't fade but as my our characters are reaching 17 they haven't done much dating and they're starting to feel slightly interested in one another.

I want tension and adventure, it'll be out in the country so the fun they make will have to be what they make of it. I'd like them to get into trouble and the tension to rise between them.

Two competitors have to put their differences aside after they're pushed aside by bigger businesses, they always stepped on each others toes but now they're spending so much time together they can't help but start to fall in love.

This one could have to deal with cheating and forbidden love, or just young business owners starting to like each other more. I'd love to hear your ideas.

We'd be playing a failing marriage with the both of us starting to go on different paths in life, we still like each other but we don't have that passion or spark for what we once had. We either do it in secret or open up and have a conversation about opening up our marriage to date other people, we still like living together and the stability is nice but we need something fresh.

Could deal with Jealousy, multiple partners, marital issues and much more.

My character goes through the training to become a Masseuse only to learn that he's slowly getting pushed away by his guy friends, they thought it was cool at first that he was touching ladies but now they're kind of weirded out at how it isn't a scheme and a real passion. My character isn't that feminine but he loves helping other people feel relaxed and the place he works at helps him be happy.

I was thinking kind of a reformed dude bro, he originally wanted this job to fuck ladies but now he's just happy with how satisfying the work is. We could have him get private clients who want him in different ways. Older ladies or employees. This plot would be a little more smutty and lewd, could be fun.

Non Vanilla SMUT

Now with this section I'll say I don't have any plot bunnies for you to look over but this is some of the raunchier stuff you might be interested in.

step brother x step sister (or just brother x sister)
Son x Mother
Father x Daughter
Teacher x student

Anyways! I think this will do, if you're interested in any of this just hit me up and we can talk some details! Just make sure to come with an idea and not just a pairing. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom