Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Express yourself? I can't make a signature.

It looks like a lot of fun but I can't find it on my account. I'm on the express yourself thread and it doesn't look the same as their profile options.

What do I need to do?

If I'm not mistaken, Signatures will become available after your account has been authenticated (blue name; three posts and 24hrs since joining).

Ah! Thank you very much, that's kind of you for letting me know. Maybe I should do other stuff in the meantime, what's an F-list? I see that in your signature :unsure:

An F-List is sort of short-hand for a person's list of kinks. My link is more of a gag, but plenty of people do actually use F-list (an entirely separate site) to host their kinks. Makes it a tad easier for seeing, at a glance, what someone is or isn't interested in.

You are right though. There's plenty to do until you've been authenticated. Starting on a request thread is a great way to stay distracted for ....long, long periods of time.

I uh ...speak from experience >.>

Ho boy you're so right. I've been working for an hour now on my request thread! I hope it's worth it 😄

I'll ask, how smutty is the site? I like smut but like, I like passion and tension a lot too. When I was younger I always found smut just fizzled out when the partners got their rocks off.

Back
Top Bottom