Mx Any Cum on an adventure! [CRAVING VAMPIRES] (18+ CHARACTERS ONLY, NSFW LINKS(

Iwassent

Planetoid
Hi all!

I’m Iwassent and I love monsters! I have a girlfriend but she is, unfortunately, not a monster, so I’m here to sate my monster desires, with her blessing! I love playing as monsters, and against monsters, just anything with a sentient non-human gets me going!

I’m 24, have been ERPing for 5-ish years, live in England, and love all things Fantasy and Sci-fi.

My replies tend to be 1-2 decent sized paragraphs, but will go into more detail depending on the scene.

I may drop off every so often owing to mental health, but I’ll try to let you know when this happens.

You can find my F-list Here but I’ll go over some of my favourite monsters with pic references for some of the more... esoteric ones... and my kinks.

MONSTERS

Mind flayers/Illithids ( Male Female)
Vampires
Tentacle creatures
Giant insects/insect girls
Giant spiders/spider girls
Symbiotes (Male Female )
Lictors( Male only)
Hell knight (Male only )
Incubi/succubi
Tieflings
Demons
Wendigo (Any gender)
Xenomorph (including face huggers)
Predator
Predalien
Most Star Wars alien women
Cyborgs
Slimes
Minotaurs
Werewolves (when transformed)
Dragons
Neko
Not sure what you’d call her, but Nocturne from Exiles

KINKS
Non/dub con
Romance
Friends with benefits
Oviposition
Lactation
Excessive cum
Transformation
Corruption
3+ penetration
Multiple partners
Bondage
Blood feeding (for vampires)

FANDOM CHARACTERS
So these are characters I'm hoping to play against, or you can use them as face claims, I just love the looks of these gals! If they're human, then I want to be a monster against them.

DOCTOR WHO
Yaz
Bill
Martha
Ace
Nyssa
Romana
Leela
Jo
Vastra (the green one)
 MARVEL
Black Widow (Nat or Yelena)

Captain Carter

Captain Marvel

Gamora

Kate Bishop

Kitty pryde

Makari

MJ (Zendaya)

Ms Marvel

Mystique

Nebula

Nocturne

Rogue

She hulk

She venom

Storm

X-23

DC

Batgirl

Harley Quinn

Mary Marvel

Miss Martian

Poison Ivy

Rat-catcher 2

Raven

Wonder Woman

Zatanna

MY HERO ACADEMIA
Ochako

Asui

Toga

OTHER
Velma (Scooby Doo)

Willow (Buffy the vampire slayer)

Faith (Buffy the vampire slayer)

Ellen (outside Xbox)

PLOTS

CURRENT CRAVING: TRANS VAMPIRES

You may have seen this image floating around the interwebs
FB_IMG_1655062932603.jpg
So... Yeah, that's me... I want to be seduced and made to serve a beautiful/handsome trans vampire(s) and get absolutely railed. Don't even really have to be trans, I'm just wanting vampires now!

THE HELP (CRAVING)

(Tags: master/servant, monsters, femdom, uniforms)

YC is a wealthy heiress whose parents have passed away, leaving everything to her, the house, the business, the fortune... And MC. MC is a monster who was bound to serve the family generations back and now they must obey every order YC gives.

Is the monster happy to serve? Do they keep an eye out for an opportunity to get one over on their boss? Can MC look human or are they constantly in monster form, just squeezed into a smart suit? Does YC even know what MC is? It's all up for discussion!

A RISKY PLAY
(Tags: superhero x villain, con to dub con, to non con and back again? Corruption)
A superhero x villain plot in which a hero, YC, tries something risky, but they've tried it before so it should be alright... Right? The villain their fighting is obviously into them, and not that bad looking, so why not "let" yourself get captured, bait then into giving you a thorough fucking down, and then escape one they've gotten a false sense of security? Simple! Only YC underestimate this villains power, resourcefulness, and sexual prowess, and soon finds themselves cock drunk and unable to get away...

I'm happy to play against OC's or any of the fandom characters above

THE CAVE OF FORBIDDEN LOVE
(Tags: taboo, secret, wholesome, medieval fantasy)

YC is a young maiden with a secret that she keeps from everyone in her village. There is a cave in the forest that legend says is home to a terrible monster. It is forbidden to go there, but she has. She’s seen the monster. And she loves him...

WE’RE BLOOD NOW
(Tags: vampires, step siblings)
YC is MC’s step sister and childhood friend from before that. One day, YC goes missing, leaving MC worried sick. When YC finally reappears, she is in tears. She has been turned into a vampire, and has been fighting her hunger for days. MC, dutiful step brother, offers his own blood to sate her lust.

YES COMMANDER
(Tags: sci-fi, Dom/sub, aliens)
our characters are both members of a space ship’s crew. One of them is the uptight, overbearing captain, the other is a slobbish worker with a vital job. The captain’s normal methods of incentivising their crew aren’t working, but upon finding themselves strangely attracted to their subordinate, they decide to try an unconventional method of incentive...

MASKED LOVE
(Tags: superhero, multiple lives, romance, taboo romance)
Two friends, normally bookish and shy, both with a major thing for each other, but who have never been able to admit it. Both have a secret, though. They both have super powers. One uses their gifts for good, the other, for evil. In their super powered personas, they battle regularly, but that attraction remains. How long can they hold back? How long till the secrets get out? Bonus points if one of them tries using their super-persona to seduce the other’s civilian persona...

Won’t you be my neighbour? (Tags: wholesome, multiple partners, slice of life, monsters)
One of us is a new human tenant in an apartment building filled with monsters. They’re all friendly though, and as the tenant settles in they get to know their neighbours... intimately, whether it be friends with benefits, romance, polyamorys, or just giving the local succubus a little snack.

WELCOME TO THE HIVE (tags: insects, oviposition, transformation)
one day, a human stumbles upon a den of giant insects, who have their way with this hapless wanderer. However, after the ordeal, this wanderer discovers the insects can talk to them now... their hive needs a queen to bear their eggs, and the wanderer has already begun the transformation... further breeding will accelerate the experience, but the change is inevitable...

HOME PROJECT
(Tags: romance, lab scenes, definitely not a shape of water rip off)
A worker at a top secret laboratory discovers a bizarre sentient creature being held there. Disgusted at its treatment, they hatch a plan to free it

THE SHELTER OF A STRANGER
(Tags: power dynamics, gentleness, possible romance)
inspired by This image, one day, late at night, character A hears what they think is a knock at the door. When they answer, they are shocked to find that something definitely not human, Character B, has slumped against their door, badly injured. Not one to turn anyone away, or perhaps intending on taking advantage of the poor thing, they drag them in, and nurse them back to health.

I know the image shows a neko, but it can be any creature, and I’d probably love it even more of it were a creature that was usually insanely powerful, now rendered helpless by their injuries.

A WHOLE NEW WORLD
(Tags: horror, humour, tentacles, lovecraftian, romance)
Inspired by This art and This meme, character A have summoned something truly alien... something that should not exist in our reality... and they summoned it to date it!? Expect an angry lovecraftian monstrosity throwing a hissy fit at existing in 3 dimensions, but learning to approximate the feeling of love...
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom