Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any MILF in Trouble (Bondage, Leather, Iron, maybe Pain or Torture, maybe Incest)

Lederzofe

Banned
Banished
Hello :) Fresh on BMR (but not with role playing) I would like to look out for a partner for a first run. Also talk about possible characters, situations, plots is welcome. We have all the time, to find together. I have a wide range of fantasies, and we can "adjust" together (or just jump in if it seems to match).

My character: Petra, the single (Mom) MILF

One of my characters is near to my real life (and - to my dreams smile). Petra is a woman "in her best age", maybe 40+. She is divorced or a widow, living as a single (maybe her son / her daughter still living at home with her). She has what makes a perfect MILF (I must admit that I love this attribute), a firm and well-equipped body, and some experiences from her former live. She loves to dress up in sexy leather or latex outfits (but... only to show up for herself in the mirror). She has an inclination for bondage, but what she does not know at the time when the story starts is: deep inside of her wired mind she has so many ideas of submission, of being helpless, she can enjoy being humiliated, and she may be what you can call a pain-slut. But all this is undercover, as she turned to a "normal" life as a "good mother" for her children, living in a middle class situation in the modern world. She has enough money, she has a nice house, a car, all she needy. But... maybe something is missing.

If we want she has also her own "history" of being involved in bondage or S/M. Perhaps there is some very special clothing hidden in her wardrobe, maybe she has some tools or playthings (cuffs or such). If we want to have it "heavy", there is a hidden "playroom" in the basement or attic of her house.... (did I tell that I love cages?)

Ok, that is standard for a MILF in a RP *smile. We can have it more wired and I have a lot of ideas, but this is the basic and ... perhaps for the beginning.

Her counterparts - your character(s)

I love to have an age gap here. Your character should be young (but not a child, for example a person of student age). He can have this dominant/sadistic character from the beginning, or can evolve and find his or her cravings and lust with the experiences he has in our story with Petra (or we can of course call her "Mom"). He maybe her son (if you like to go for the incest aspect) or if you like also a female, maybe her daughter. I also have the idea that it is more then one person, maybe son and friends or daughter and her pal or.... So many options. ( If you do not like to start up with a family and living together in Mom's house, they also can meet elsewhere or on the internet...)

Limits

I use to say "I have no limits", but in fact this is not true. We can involve aspects of humiliation, pain, we can involve dub-con or non-con behaviour, she may end up humiliated in public or chained in the basement "forever", but we can also have a soft and bondage centered story line. I don't need to go harder and harder (but sometimes... it is very welcome). If you have "special" fetishes you would like to have with the RP - let me know. The only risk is to earn a friendly "no, thanks".

Another limit of mine is: I don't want to be lured on another platform, and you never ever will get a picture of mine from real world (especially no nude pics *smile). I want to have my real existence strictly separated from my role playing activities (and - I have my reasons to do so).

How to do the RP

For the first run I would like to do the RP using Private Messages here on BMR. I can promise elaborated, longer posts ("no one-liner"), a lot of out-of-role communication, and a post answering "the next day" (sometimes I have to travel on the job, but I know it in advance and will inform you). I have no problem to get advice, whenever you are not happy with a post of mine, and in general I use a dictionary and spell checker ( and try to re-read my post before pressing the "send" button). But you have to know that English is not my first language. I am from a north/middle European country, and so is my knowledge of modern times world and also of history.

Ok, so here we go. I will be glad to talk about, and looking forward to finding partner(s) for role playing. I can take only a limited amount of RPs at the same time (of course) and so maybe I will need a time to decide, but sometimes I also love to go for a "quickie". I have no examples for my writing at present, maybe I start to write some text in the RP forums.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!
Petra.

Back
Top Bottom