Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrestling: Story and Smut

BikiniLovingM

Super-Earth
I've been sitting on this idea for a while and finally decided to make a thread where I gather my ideas. I've had a hankering for a pro wrestling rp. Now, I'll explain what exactly I mean. I'm not looking for all fights and story like WWE or AEW, but this shouldn't be pure smut like Evolved Fights. The rp would take place at a large performance center, with each writer playing one or multiple characters. Now, even though wrestling is obviously fake, that would not creep into this rp. Actually, this exclusion will be an important part of the system. Speaking of which...

Nightly Match Card: Every night we play out will consist of a series of matches. Some match types will be on every card, while others will be put in a rotation. At the end of every card will be a Main Event match. These matches will be affected by a stipulation, unlike the rest of the matches. Throughout the card will be promo spots. Promos are speeches or monologues given by a character to those in the audience. The average card will go like this:
  1. Opening Promo
  2. MxM Match
  3. Backstage Promo
  4. FxF Match
  5. MxF Match
  6. MxF Match
  7. Promo
  8. Tag Team Match (Genders of participants will change)
  9. Closing Promo
  10. Main Event Match
Between each night that is played out is a Backstage Spot. Backstage Spots are the time that anything that is not to be done during the show would happen.

Every 4 Nights will be followed by an additional night, the Pay-Per-View Show. These shows are different from normal shows because every match will have a stipulation.

System Details: Every character will have 5 stats: Strength, Grit, Promo, Movement, and Counter. Each of these stats will be used for different rolls which are listed below. The player is given a total of 15 points which can be spent on stats however they'd like (Yes, this does mean you could have a +15 in Strength). Players will add the total of their stat to an according roll. All rolls will be done with a 20 sided die. Certain stats are used when?:

Strength: Strength rolls will be done whenever an attack is made.

Grit: Grit rolls will be made when your character is attacked. If a Strength roll is five points higher than the Grit roll, the character will fall to the ground. If the Grit roll is greater than or equal to the Strength roll, a counter attack can be made. Grit rolls are also done whenever there is a submission or pin attempt.

Promo: Promo rolls are made to determine the influence a Promo is having. Anything above a 15 is a success.

Movement: Movement rolls are the epitome of high risk, high reward. A character can make a Movement roll when they are attacking or being attacked which they can add to their Strength or Grit roll. However, if an action that used a Movement roll was a failure, the movement roll will be deducted from the final calculation.

Counter: Counter rolls are done when a counter attack is made. Counter and Strength rolls are added together. Yes, Movement can be added to counter rolls.

More TBA

Last edited:
I'd be down for some of the MxM matches. I love competitive sexing scenarios.

I'd be glad to have you! I'm not going to make a character thread yet because I'd like to see if more people join.

I seems we have a pretty good group forming. Would you all be open to ring on discord, or are you insistent on staying on site.

Hmm, guess I am a bit late to the party on this one but I have a pretty high level of interest in this.

I'll pm everyone the link to the discord server I made. It's still under construction, but feel free to start putting characters in the character channel. They don't have to put anything concrete in yet, just some ideas. From there I'll decide whether we'll need more players.

Back
Top Bottom