Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any A smutty, dub/non-con scenario for a certain subby futa...

BaileyBlueEyes

Planetoid
I'm absolutely craving to play out this scenario I've been thinking over for my character - please have a look and see if you'll be interested! If you like the general gist but want to include/exclude some particulars, feel free to send me your ideas anyways and we can discuss it from there!
I'm also open to working in different plots of a similar nature for MC Sofia - such as her being a holy paladin that has been captured by evil forces.

Looking for around 60/40 smut to story. If you feel like RPing with me but don't vibe with this plot, I'm also open to general interest PMs.

Genre: Fantasy/Medieval with low fantasy elements

Kinks that I really really want to play with:
BDSM, Dub/Non-con, Master/Slave, Corruption, Humiliation, Brat-taming (receiving), Rough Anal (receiving), Rough Vaginal (receiving), Cum Swallowing, Forced Oral, Pet Play, Sexual Torment, Forced Orgasm, Torture (light-medium; like spanking, whipping, attaching weights to certain bits, wax-play, nipple clamping and so on), Choking

Kinks that I am happy to play with:
Cuckqueening, Genderbending, Electro-stim, Edging, Drug Use, Breeding, CBT (urethra-insertion, ball-stretching etc.), Piercing, Abuse/Torture (severe whipping, beating until bruising - NO broken bones/teeth/permanent damage outside of scarring), Watersports

Hard no's:
Consumption of shit, Snuff, Gore, Amputation, Overly-strong smells, Sneezing (into the mouth etc.)

But as rough and tough as this all sounds, I'm not averse to developing the story and incorporating less extreme elements such as romance, after care and so on (would be interesting to see how that could be worked into the premise, but if it works it works). I guess the core theme/kink should be dub-con, BDSM, corruption and master/slave relationships.
--------------------------------------
Plot information:
Sofia was the eldest daughter of landed nobility, shipped off as a wife-in-waiting for the youngest heir of her family's ancestral enemies according to the terms of their armistice. While her house's reputation had been enough to secure a modicum of personal safety, the recent conflict and subsequent series of humiliations had rapidly eroded its sway in the world, and her naivete (as well as her virtue) would be short-lived. Mere months into the arrangement, the pretty girl's accommodation would become a mere formality - behind closed doors, the den of vipers treated Sofia in a manner not unlike how they would treat a slave. In fact, her treatment could've been described as being lesser than a slave's, as she faced the full brunt of their anger and spite, experiencing all manner of humiliation and sexual torment at the hands of her 'caretakers'. Soon, even diplomatically-binding oaths were rendered essentially null and void, and Sofia had become a hostage in all but name.

Perhaps the constant degradation became formative, as Sofia would grow the perverted desire for being debased - a desire that contradicted and haunted her conscience even as she was abused... and she was often abused. Her captors, taking an express interest in all things related to violating the girl, quickly caught on to the subtlest twitches and mewls of this emerging, involuntary masochism and, upon being unable to coerce a confession out of the prideful adolescent, used dark magic to curse her with an additional, male genitalia. Unable to stymie a pre-leaking mess of an erection (at just the thought of being chained up and forced to accommodate a ring-gag in her 'unwilling' mouth), Sofia could no longer hide or deny the libidinal enjoyment she found in her own suffering and her own acts of rebellion.

Alternatively, she could be something like a captured knight/paladin etc. - happy to work it out!

An example character sheet for Sofia I've prepared, along with a reference image:
Name: Sofia
Birth sex: Female
Race: Human

Appearance:
Height: 5'9
Cup size: 38C
Weight: 59kg
Skin colour: Fair
Hair colour: Platinum blonde
Hair style and length: Long and braided - at least, prior to her 'arrangement' (see ref. image).
Eye colour: Blue
Essentially, her face is beautiful in a consummately sexual manner (pretty lips etc.).
Body: Trim with a toned figure (can make out the slight musculature of her abdominals etc.). Has feminine shoulders, chest and hips. She had left her pubic hair natural when she arrived at YC's estate.

Personality:
Headstrong/stubborn, introverted (in the sense that she prefers to keep to herself), prideful - she naturally resists slavery even as a repressed masochist.
kPpOLYu.png
Please keep in mind that this is not set in stone!
--------------------------------------
I'm happy to pick up the RP from any point in the scenario - be it at the very beginning, when she is converted to a futa, etc.

Anyways, thanks for reading through my request - I'll check the site daily to continue any RPs and I usually write a paragraph or a couple per response. It would be great if you could send at minimum a paragraph as well - I want to put effort into it and I hope you do too! Also, in case you ghost and then want to come back just feel free to continue where we left off. I'm a student so I have an idea of how busy life can get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom