Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire Night (RobBase086 and Cataclysm)

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage walks into the lab as he starts to come in to start his work on his project of the genetic altering drug which is suppose to help people out and to replace plastic surgery. As he comes into the lab he notices Dr. Alex Navarro working on her vampire project trying to figure out what causes a vampire bat to drain the blood of its victims. "Good evening Dr. Navarro!" Dr. Sandage says to her as he smiles working on his project now.

"Evening doctor." The pretty woman replied. She was at the moment preforming some kind of borderline torturous brain surgery on a vampire bat. She was actually placing small electrodes in it's brain to see why it drank blood for sustinence, and which parts of the brain it activated. She had created an altered blood sample combining the blood of the bat and of a human test subject, but she hadn't done much with it yet.

Cataclysm said:
"Evening doctor." The pretty woman replied. She was at the moment preforming some kind of borderline torturous brain surgery on a vampire bat. She was actually placing small electrodes in it's brain to see why it drank blood for sustinence, and which parts of the brain it activated. She had created an altered blood sample combining the blood of the bat and of a human test subject, but she hadn't done much with it yet.

"How are you tests coming along for you?" He wondered as he started up his work on genetic altering and mixing what he needed creating small samples. He then sat next to Dr. Navarro to look into the microscope with DNA samples to test to see what the genetic altering drug would do to it. He is hoping that it will enhance the DNA of this person causing them to become better enhanced and all. Dr. Navarro had been working long hours in the lab and decided to go for a coffee break because she needed it.

"My tests are going well. I am using electrodes to figure out what triggers their need for blood, instead of a more.. Lets say reasonable supply of iron and sodium." She said. "Don't mess with that blood too much, Doctor. It's not stable." She warned. "THe DNA between the two species has begun to bond, and if it comes into direct contact with your blood... I'm not really sure what will happen." She said, getting up to grab some coffee.

Cataclysm said:
"My tests are going well. I am using electrodes to figure out what triggers their need for blood, instead of a more.. Lets say reasonable supply of iron and sodium." She said. "Don't mess with that blood too much, Doctor. It's not stable." She warned. "THe DNA between the two species has begun to bond, and if it comes into direct contact with your blood... I'm not really sure what will happen." She said, getting up to grab some coffee.

"Very interesting Dr. Navarro on what you have discovered! I am glad that it is going well for you!" That is very interesting to hear about their need for reasonable supply of iron and sodium." As he listened to what she had to say. "Oh no I do not intend on messing with that blood too much now. I thought that it might be stable though." As he listened to her warning that she had to say which was correct. "I am glad that the DNA between the two species has begun to bond, and that would not be very good if it came in contact with my blood at all." He said, as he watched her get up to grab some coffee.

The doctor shrugged and walked out, grabbing some coffee from the machine down the hallway. It had been a long night, and she had done a lot. By tomorrow, the bat would be awake, and the elecrodes would be set in place. SHe sipped at her hot coffee and walked back into the lab. She wandered over to the tank and looked in on the sleeping bat and put down her coffee gently.

Cataclysm said:
The doctor shrugged and walked out, grabbing some coffee from the machine down the hallway. It had been a long night, and she had done a lot. By tomorrow, the bat would be awake, and the elecrodes would be set in place. SHe sipped at her hot coffee and walked back into the lab. She wandered over to the tank and looked in on the sleeping bat and put down her coffee gently.

As the doctor continued to work and Dr. Navarro seemed very tired. As Dr. Sandage was moving with his samples of his work he accidently bumped into Dr. Navarro. "Oh I am sorry about that Dr. Navarro! Are you ok?" As they both did not realize that one of the samples that he had fell into her cup of coffee now. Dr. Sandage walks away and then realizes that a sample had fallen over but there was nothing on the holder at all.

Navarro gasped and almost fell when she was bumped into, but the other doctor helped her up and she nodded. "Yeah... I'm out. I haven't slept in nearly twenty four hours." She said, drinking the last of her tainted coffee. She gagged a bit and coughed. "That tasted terrible! God, we need a new coffeemaker." She said. She patted her co-worker on the shoulder and walked out of the door to go home.

Cataclysm said:
Navarro gasped and almost fell when she was bumped into, but the other doctor helped her up and she nodded. "Yeah... I'm out. I haven't slept in nearly twenty four hours." She said, drinking the last of her tainted coffee. She gagged a bit and coughed. "That tasted terrible! God, we need a new coffeemaker." She said. She patted her co-worker on the shoulder and walked out of the door to go home.

"I am sorry that you are out of it and I understand that going 24 hours without sleep will do it!' As he heard her gagged over the coffee and coughed a little as well. "That is not good that the coffee tasted terrible Dr. Navarro." As Dr. Sandage does not know that he shall become her first victim and lover to create a new breed of vampires. "You going home for the night Dr.?" As he wondered because it was a little strange that she could have gotten some rest in his office since he had a nice black leather couch for her to lay on to sleep a bit and then wake up.

Back
Top Bottom