Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Notepad function?

OneThingToAnother

The Unsundered
Hiya!
I was wondering if these is a notepad function, or just notes in general where I could privately put stuff when I'm on the go, but want to edit on the pc later on?
If not this could be an idea to make it easier for users who often switch devices but want to keep everything together on the site 😊

Thanks!

No notepad as such, however BMR is pretty good about saving a draft of posts you type up in most parts of the site -- even between devices.

Personally, if I'm drafting something, I'll start a PM (usually to myself) and chip away at whatever I'm trying to say throughout the day. Then, later at my desktop, I do final edits and get ready to post. I'm frequently jumping between my phone, a tablet and my computer without missing a beat. It's rather nifty.

If you're ever nervous (because I get this way), saving a draft of an especially long or important post on your phone's notepad can also act as a safety net, but honestly, I usually just rely on BMR to get my back, lol.

No notepad as such, however BMR is pretty good about saving a draft of posts you type up in most parts of the site -- even between devices.

Personally, if I'm drafting something, I'll start a PM (usually to myself) and chip away at whatever I'm trying to say throughout the day. Then, later at my desktop, I do final edits and get ready to post. I'm frequently jumping between my phone, a tablet and my computer without missing a beat. It's rather nifty.

If you're ever nervous (because I get this way), saving a draft of an especially long or important post on your phone's notepad can also act as a safety net, but honestly, I usually just rely on BMR to get my back, lol.
Ah I see!
Yeah it's that I get most of my ideas, mostly for RT while on the go and on my phone, but to edit and eventually add codes and stuff, it tends to be a bit hard to do on the small screen... I'll test that out then! Thank you for the speedy reply 💖

The old site used to have a notepad feature but it was made irrelevant by the drafts feature. Like Prax said it does a terrific job making sure everything is saved and carries over across devices.

In addition to sending a DM to yourself, a lot of people use the Journals section for scribbles and note-taking.

Basically, send a PM to yourself, and give it a label so you can find them easily.

Back
Top Bottom