Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F I'll be your sexy nurse, reluctantly.

sophiabitch

Meteorite
Hello everyone! Well, basically I'm currently having a craving towards the nursing work uniform and would like to roleplay something based on it. I love dub-con roleplays so our play would probably be heavy on that as well.

I'm looking for someone who can write around 3 to 5 paragraphs per reply. All sorts of roleplayers are welcomed, from those who can reply back and forth, to daily, to once a week. Flexibility is the theme of the game here. I'm also looking to write as a sub F against a dom M or dom F. However, I'm also a switch and I can write as a dom F. IF I'M A DOM F, I ONLY WRITE AGAINST SUB F. So I'm sorry, submissive males, we won't be playing together.

Now towards the juicy story, a simple blackmail plot would suffice, with the nurse screwing up something major at work, and in order to keep her work, she could be blackmailed by anyone, from a patient to a janitor to a head nurse or a doctor.

Kinks:
Basically just think of doing anything to make the nurse cry, the more horrible she feels, the wetter I get. A few major kinks of mine would be:

1. Creampies and risk of pregnancy
2. Lots of cum play, from bukkake to cum on clothes or food
3. Pain-anal, being an anal virgin, her rosebud will be tortured
4. Public humiliation including forced clotheswearing, forced orgasms in public etc.

We can discuss more in PM, so do holla at me.

Back
Top Bottom