Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa seeking Sissies and Milfs to use, bimbofy, and degrade beyond dignity! NSFW

SweetandSour

Here for the Money
So in a massive change of usual stuff, I am not looking to be dominated but rather have fun making, breaking, and exploiting Milfs Sissy Bois in rps for my characters pleasure, benefit and gain. What will your character get outta it? A lifetime as a women or futas braindead cocksleeve. May include snuggles but I'm looking for pretty rough, degrading stuff up front.

I'm also looking to start with our characters dynamic already established and yc already being feminized or completely feminized, up to you. Too much time gets spent on build ups that never pay off, I wanna jump into the good stuff and have fun.

For Milfs I love the humiliation of their age, mocking and degrading them, bimbofying them into parodies of themselves beyond respect. Years of repressed secual frustration culminating in yc becoming a full time bimbo fuck slut who's not even legally human anymore, too much plastic, too little brain cells.

Sissies the humiliation is of course about what failures they were as a man but have no fear, you can still have great, mind breaking sex. It just isn't your dick doing, and what a good Sissy bitch boi they've become.

Overall I have few limits, and the less limits you have the more fun to be had, after all the focus is your character being permanently changed, mind body and soul, and no longer are seen as humans but rather pets at best, and trash at worse. I wanna get creative, cruel, and make YC humiliate themselves, adding to their degradation.

Things I wish to do to Sissy Bois
Make them.Feel Good
Make them Pretty
And Small
And show this to everyone they know
Mommy agrees!
Sissies come in any shape and size

Milf Mania
Never too old for Breeding
What would the neighbors say?
BITCH IS A bitch
Proper Use
They saud they be Gentle...

Outfits- A big kink that is non negotiable, slutty outfits, uniforms, costumes, lingerie, etc.
Piggy in Pink
You were Maid for me
Goth Fembois <3

Plots- Most roles can be for Sissies or Milfs respectively.
Super Smash Hos- What do our fighters do in their spare time? Well Bowser turns into Bowsette and fucks Link like the pretty princess bitch he is in between rounds. Could expand to others becoming Bowsettes sluts.

Mom's Friend- You thought you could satisfy a cougar. You do, just not the way you dreamed about. Now your even dating! Course you don't wear the pants in it. Or at all.

Says it all

I haven't finished this pot yet but take a look at my others, basically if is want it done to me I totally wanna do it to others too. Peace out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom