Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for raceplay! From one sexual partner to many please enquire within!

Junkin

Star
Hey there everyone, I've been heavily craving some raceplay for a while and just simply haven't had the chance to mix it in to my RPs.

The race of MC is up to you! I could be asian becoming the toy of some westerner, white being bought to her knees as a queen of spades or black as a queen of hearts or any mixture thereof, race of my partner is entirely up to you too!

This could be something new to the character and them being turned onto it or corrupted by it or it could be something they have submitted to long ago. For example queen of hearts/spades as suggested previously.

My kinks are pretty widespread, most things apart from scat and amputation are on the table but I would seriously enjoy humiliation for my character and my character worshipping yours sexually. Rough sex, BDSM, facefucking and gangbangs would be enjoyable things to add though.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts to add on the matter, this idea is highly flexible and I would love to create some smutty fun for us to share!

Back
Top Bottom