Mx Any Black Master looking for a white sub to dominate (BNWO, cuckolding, raceplay and more)

MasterShango

Planetoid
If you clicked on this post, you know why you are here.
You are a pathetic white boi looking to be dominated by a superior Black Man.

Well, you found what you are looking for.

I am searching for white subs willing to submit to BBC. This is going to include your horse-hung Black Master (myself), BBC worship, excessive cum, raceplay, humiliation, cuckolding, sissyfication, BNWO themes, light bondage (leashes, cuffs) and total submission on your part.

Now, we can go about this two ways:

First, I am open to one on one sessions in first person, in which you will assure me that you are willing to serve me like the good little white boi you are - then we'll see about your tasks and training.

Second, I am willing to write out a quick RP in thrid person. In this, I want to write one (or more) Black Masters, taking over a white boi's (You) relationship, cuckolding and humiliating him. I would love a story in which blackmailing turns into sexual submission and BNWO brainwashing. What I want to see is ordinary white people pitted against Black Masters, introducing them to their new role as slaves to the superior race.

Ideas I want to throw in:
A gang of thugs breaks into a white couple's house and makes themselves at home
A Professor for African-American studies gives extra lessons to a white couple of students and decides to take a new approach
A white kingdom gets overrun by Black barbarians and the invaders want to make sure the royal couple will fully submit to the new rule
YC has been perving on his step-sister. Her new Black boyfriend catches him and teaches him a lesson he won't forget

Those are just some ideas, I am willing to discuss if you make a good impression.

What I am offering is the chance for you to get dominated by a young, fit, intelligent black man with Dom experience and smart writing.

PM me, if you are willing to obey.

Back
Top Bottom