Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come wander among my story plots

CuriousLittleAlice

Meteorite
I posted a bit of this in the introduction thread, but as that is that and this is this, I'd best post something similar here. The best way to contact me is generally DM

Hello all, and welcome, come walk with me.
First we will start with a little bit about me and my writing style, then we will move on to the truly fun bit which is all the story plots floating around my mind.
I've been writing on and off for several years, although I've been very focused on life stuff so I haven't done it in awhile.
Typically I write between 3-5 paragraphs and I will ask that my partner do the same. If this is something you feel you can't do, it might be best to find yourself another partner. I don't expect perfect grammar, as clearly I'm not the best at it myself, but please at least complete sentences.
Now, onto the matter of smut. I do enjoy it writing it, however I find it very boring if that is all we are doing. I request at least a 70/30 plot to ratio smut, although I am willing to do more depending on the idea. However if all you're interested in is the dirty, with no story involved, find yourself another partner. I don't have an F list, but below I will list some of my kinks and my I won't be doing that stuff.
Kinks: incest, bondage, older males/younger females, gags, Anthropomorphic is fine, oral, foreplay, exhibitionism, I do enjoy the taboo.
The I won't be doing that stuff list: excessive gore, feces, watersports, and vomit. I understand if it is something you enjoy but it is not for me personally. You do you boo, I do me.

Now below is a list of basic pairings and themes that I enjoy, that way if none of the plot ideas tickle your fancy we could possibly work on something else. I will be adding more plot ideas as I go.
I generally leave my plots a little more open so my partner can feel free to contribute ideas.

Master/Slave
Older brother/Younger Sister
Stepfather/stepdaughter
Dragon/Human
Mermaid/Human
Fairy/Human
Pirates
Historical
Romance
Fantasy
Ancient Egypt
Medieval
Witches/humans

Isabella Cortese; seventeen, rich, beautiful, and more than ready to become a wife. She's been raised cloistered her entire life, knowing nothing but how to be a lady. However, when her intended to be Eric Milestone, is kidnapped by pirates she vows to do whatever possible to get him back.
As it will turn out Eric by all appearances is a well to do man with impeccable breeding, but in actuality is a pirate himself, and arranged the sacking of Bell's hometown. This role play is basically about a girl who masquerades as a male and hopes aboard a pirate ship. This can go anywhere from romance to just a fantasy adventure. I do envision Eric as the bad guy,
Stories are told of beautiful half women, who lure men away to their watery graves. The mermaids would take their catch to their underwater kingdom, there the men were treated lavishly, that is until their purpose had been served. Once the mermaid found herself pregnant the man was slain, for human meat is very nutritional.
In this story mermaids can gain human legs when dry, We follow Syrena and her jolly sailor bold on an adventure of the high seas as the pair are pursued by mermaids intent upon getting their princess back, and a pirate captain who knows the truth. He will stop at nothing to claim his prize.
A vampire cursed to watch the love of his life die again and again, anytime she recalls the truth. But, no matter where he goes he finds her again, and can't stop the vicious cycle from happening anew. Can't bring himself to leave her so this incarnation can grow to full adulthood.
Centuries he has endured this heartache, the curse must be broken.
I figure we can work together on the true nature of the curse and how exactly it is supposed to be broken.
Reviled throughout Britain, Morgan Le Fay is known as the Queen of the Faeries, and is loathed by the Christian population. But, how did Morgan Le Fay grow into such a powerful woman? What brought her to Arthur's bed to bear her own brother's child? A tale of young love and the consequences of passion.
I figured this would take place in their shared past, however if my partner has a better idea that takes place later I would be happy to try it.
In Tamia men are the masters of all and women are only as precious as their fertility. Three quarters of women are sterile and incapable of bearing children, the remaining quarter who can are auctioned off to the highest bidder. All women are property and the rest of the female population serve men in whatever capacity they choose, while the fertile ones are bred.
Their population is dwindling and without an answer Ware Millson wonders what will happen to them. Nilli is one of these fertile women.
Looking for a very S&M theme, or make it more of an adventure and have the pair work on finding the cause of the sterility. It's up to my partner
Ancient Greece, there isn't a person that has not heard of King Mino's maze and the fearsome monster that lurks within. Year after year slaves are sacrificed to the beast, none who have entered ever leave.
Thea is one of those selected for sacrifice, a slave among slaves. When she wakes she finds herself alone. Will she survive long enough to find the center of this maze or a way out?
Now in this one I figure my partner can either take on the role of the Minotaur or a fellow slave she runs in too. Depends on what you are comfortable doing.
For years no one believed Alice when she spoke of another land found by traveling down a rabbit hole. She was sent to be treated and over time learned it was best not to speak of it. Now she is home once again, and has begun to see things. This eventually leads her back into Wonderland. Only it's changed, a darkness has taken hold of its inhabitants, and Alice finds herself a sexual plaything for the Queen and her son.
You awaken to find yourself in a cold, sterile room. Your body is strapped, spread eagle to a metal table, by sturdy leather cuffs. You have no knowledge of where you are or who the person leaning over you is. All you can recall of the night before is small snippets, friends, laughter, booze.
The person standing over you is utterly unrecognizable, clad all in black, save for a white surgical mask. The only thing that seems familiar are the steel blue eyes. Though you cannot place where you have seen them before.
Remember me? It will be an awfully long night for you until you do.
A basic story of revenge, it is a twisted dark theme, be prepared if you are coming for this one
After the suicide of her mother, Vivian is sent to live with a brother she hasn't seen very often in years. At least not since her mother had moved them across country for some man. Married, and with a life of his own, Jacob isn't ecstatic about having a blast from his troubled past come live with him, but as it is his sister he knows its something he must do. However the girl that arrives on his doorstep is not a little girl, she is a troubled soul who sets her intentions on her brother. She must have him.
With her mother freshly remarried Chloe was excited to be gaining a new father. However his demeanor towards her had begun to change shortly after the wedding. Chloe felt like he watched her, and often if she ran into him alone things became uncomfortable.
A story about a step father and his new daughter.

Back
Top Bottom