Mx Male Seeking some dark & dirty roleplays ;)

Sana

Planetoid
Hi guys, Sana here! I've sadly been in a creative slump lately, so I'm hoping to get some new partners and stories going in hopes of getting out of it. I will say, my inspiration often wavers and wanes and I'm not really expecting anything long term, but if it happens then awesome. :) My reply speed may not be be fastest though (maybe a reply every 3-7 days) so please bear that in mind. You can of course take all the time you need as well.

I like all my rps to contain things like noncon/rape, abuse, forced homosexuality, blackmail, etc. so if that's not for you, we won't be a good match. Feel free to check out my f-list for kinks and limits.

I primarily play strong-willed/mouthy bottoms with dom-ish qualities to them, and I play by pm but could consider email/gdocs.

I write around 1-3 paragraphs average, but as long as you give me enough to work with (even if it's just a few sentences) I'll be a happy! I'm not strict on grammar/mistakes and whatnot either, and I hope you'll be just as lenient.

If we go with faceclaims, I prefer to use anime faceclaims, but can do physical descriptions too. Let me know if you have a preference. Other than that, just know I have a habit of taking extended breaks, and I do unintentionally ghost. Sorry in advance!

If none of the above is an issue, then I had a few plots/pairings in mind. You can feel free to suggest your own ideas but I may be a tad bit picky. With all of that said, let's get on to the fun part!

Pairings (MC x YC):
Boss x Employee
Coworkers
CEO x Rival CEO
CEO x Mob boss
Good cop x Bad cop
Cop x Criminal (maybe?)
Teacher x Teacher
Student x Teacher
Delinquent student x Teacher
Delinquent student x Suggest
Teacher x Principal
Celebrity (fictional) x Obsessed fan
Celebrity (fictional) x Manager
Suggest another pairing?

Ideas:
Plot #1: YC has a vendetta against MC for whatever reason, or alternatively our characters dislike each other/never got along. One day, YC somehow manages to get or make a magical voodoo doll of MC with a hole between its legs, along with all other assets. Whatever is done to the doll, MC is able to feel as well. Using that to his advantage, YC messes with MC whenever he pleases, but what will happen in the end?

Plot #2: YC used to be a top student in highschool but was always an outcast who had no friends. MC used to be a popular student who was always surrounded by people but never viewed them as friends. One day, MC approached YC with the intention of just using him, but YC viewed MC as his very first friend who he'd do anything and everything for, taking MC by surprise. The two ended up developing secret feelings for one another, causing MC to begin making more intimate moves on YC, but when YC hesitated, MC took that as a sign of rejection and then began acting as if the two were complete strangers from that point, breaking YC's heart even after YC tried changing his mind about having an intimate relationship.

Eventually, MC moved away without a word, and the two lost complete contact with one another. Ten years later, YC's life took a turn for the worst and he got himself a job in a shady underground business. Meanwhile, MC struggles to get by in life, and still doesn't have anyone he's considered close to. One day, YC meets MC again who YC instantly recognizes, but for some reason MC doesn't remember YC at all. YC, who was never able to get over MC, decides to kidnap MC to 'make things right'/fix past mistakes, or make MC regret what he did in the past, but will old feelings resurface and will MC be able to remember YC?

Plot #3: As a forewarning, I may have low muse for this plot but I'll just add it here if you really want to give it a try- MC and YC are roommates but the two never got along due to clashing personalities, either because they're too similar or complete opposites. One day, MC switches bodies with another person, and he (MC2) has to live with YC until things are able to return to normal, if it even will. Will YC catch on though, and what will happen if and/or once he does?

And that's it! If anything caught your interest, just send me a message. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Just a reminder, I'm looking for MxM roleplays only! If it's clear you haven't read through my thread, I'm sorry but I won't answer your message.

Back
Top Bottom