Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Empress's New Whore (Grenda and sub_voyage fan)

Empress Wu Zetian of the Tang Dynasty was the only female monarch of China, and ruled the empire with an iron hand. While her actions is always a subject for debate, she is the most remarkable, influential and mysterious woman in Chinese history.

Wu Zetian was born in 624. Her parents were rich and of noble families. As a child she was taught to write, read the Chinese classics and to play music.

At the age of fourteen, this accomplished child became a concubine to Emperor Taizong. She was given the title Cairen (a fifth grade concubine of the Tang Dynasty). Her perspicacity set her apart from others in the palace and her knowledge of literature and history and talent quickly found favor with the emperor. He bestowed Wu Zetian the title Meiniang which means 'charming lady' and she was assigned to work in the imperial study. Here she was introduced to official documents and quickly became acquainted with affairs of state.

In 649, when she was twenty-six years old, the emperor died. He was succeeded by his son Gaozong and following the established court procedures, the old emperor's concubines were sent to a nunnery to live out their days. Emperor Gaozong was fascinated by Wu's talent and beauty and frequently visited her in the nunnery. After a period of some two to three years, she was summonsed to the palace and given the title Zhaoyi, the second grade concubine of the new emperor.

Wu gradually earned Gaozong's trust and favor. After giving birth to two sons, she began to compete with Empress Wang and the senior concubine Xiaoshu for the favor of the emperor. To achieve her goals, Wu Zetian horrifically killed off other favorite concubines of the emperor, and to get rid of the empress, she murdered her own infant daughter and blamed it on Empress Wang. Of all of these crimes, the emperor knew nothing off.

In 655, Gaozong promoted Wu to the position of Empress in place of the now disgraced Wang. Before long both the former empress and the concubine, Xiaoshu, were put to death due to Wu Zetian's scheme and Wu's position was finally secured. Then Wu Zetian began her political career in earnest for her goal was to become the first female-emperor of China.

Her resourcefulness and discernment meant that she was highly esteemed by her husband, the emperor. Wu recommended and had accepted new ideas regarding agriculture, tax reduction, social reforms and effective labor saving practices. Within five years of her marriage, Wu took an active part in state affairs and fostered her henchmen with zeal.

The emperor suffered a crippling stroke in 660 and Empress Wu Zetian took over the administration of the court. Showing no mercy toward anyone who failed to conform to her wishes, she would have them thrown into prison or executed. Her cruelty extended to members of her family as well as those high ranking officials who had contributed much to the founding of the dynasty.

Emperor Gaozong was disgusted by these actions but by now had become too feeble to make efforts to curb Wu Zetian. She would appear in court alongside the emperor whenever he held an audience. The pair became known as the Holy Sovereigns, and the emperor was merely a figurehead and ruled in name only.

Gaozong died in 683 and Wu's third son, Li Xian ascended to the throne and was named Emperor Zhongzong. In the February of the following year, Wu deposed Zhongzong as he was proving difficult to control and replaced him with his younger brother, her fourth son, Li Dan (661-716). This latest emperor was known as Ruizong. All along, Wu was the puppet master and ruled the empire through her son, who had no option but to do what she told him. Finally, in 690 Wu Zetian usurped the throne and declared the empire was henceforth ruled by the Zhou Dynasty from her capital city Luoyang.

Today, to achieve her ambitions she is as ruthless as is possible. She appoints sadistic and cruel officials to seek out and eliminate any opposition to her regime, but then punishes them for their own crime. Just and unjust, the people's saviour and their doom...what is Empress Wu?

One girl is about to find out....

((sure))
It was a sunny day in June when Kristina,or Kris as she prefered to be called, Evans woke up. It had rained the night before and the clouds were still in the air. In fact it still smelled like rain. But she didn't care as she was in a hut.

(( OOC : Um..we talked about this earlier...Ancient China...How does Kristina...fit in? Um>>>Do you want me to recommend a more Chinese name? ))

Shun Pei Pei ( that's your new name) was started by soldiers speaking near her home....they came to her door and informed her that she had the honour of being chosen to be a personal servant to the only female Emperor of China, Wu Zetian. She was given one hour to prepare before they were to leave for the capital...and then she would have to go.

What does Shun Pei Pei do? :)

((she is a new servant who will do anything she is told.)
Shun Pei Pei was in her house when she heard the guards knock on her door. Looking arund she sighed and went to see what the comotin out side was. It was then she realized that palace guards had come to her house. Looking around she started to worry.

OOC: Welll..I already set the scene.....

The guards would arrive at her door and tell her that she was a chosen personal servant for the Emperor, Wu Zetian. This would be considered a great honour for her family.

Shun Pei Pei was given an hour to get all her affairs in order. After that they needed to return to the capital with her. And begin her servitude. :) When she was ready, she was carried the whole way in a special royal box...guarded by 12 soldiers of the Emperor.

((sorry for that.))
She looked at her and blushed and moaned softly. Things were definately interesting. Soon she got ready and looked around. As she was carried she noticed she was in a box. "How can I breathe?" She asked.

There are many windows in it... it's not a wsimple wooden box...more like a carriage that is carried on men's shoulders rather than drawn by horses..so no wheels...and there are even pillows inside so her trip is nice and comfortable...

On the way, the only sounds she can here is the Monks chanting...and a few skirmishes as a few highway robbers foolishly attack the Emperor's forces, only to be decimated.

She moaned and closed her eyes and waited until they arrived. Sighing she started to dream and think of what the emperoress wanted from her.

It was a long drive, but eventually she was led through the streets of the capital up to the main building.

She was led by an army of guards, including one large burly General to the foot of the throne of Wu Zetian, the only female Emperor of China.

"Your highness...your new wife..."

The Empress smiled and said. "Rise...and say your name...Servant girl."

"Shun Pei Pei..you are a special serving girl. You will be the one to sate my physical desires. If you don't know what I mean by that, you will learn. And you will not complain. You will read manuscripts on sexual lesbian techniques whenever you are not serving me. And you be by myself whenever I am in my bed chambers. Should I call for you ..you will arrive and ask what sexual favour I want first. Do you understand?"

She looked at her mistress and moaned and then nodded softly. "I understand your majesty." Already she was starting to feel wet then paused. "I understand I will sleep with you when needed or wanted and nightly."

"Good." She smiled and then dismissed everyone except her serving girls. "Now girls...remove my lower cloth." She looked at Shun Pei Pei. "Why not show the girls here how you plan to serve the Empress?" As the girl's moved her lower part of her dress away...and the crotch cloth, Pei Pei could see moist glistening pubic hairs covering a puffy set of vaginal lips. "Pleasure me." She said.

As Pei Pei watched the emperoress strip she moaned softly. She wanted to strip and have fun with her new mistress. Looking around she saw the wet public hairs and stripped shwoing her her wet public hairs. Then she put her hands down and rubbed her mistresses pussy.

Empress Wu lay back and moaned...whimpering as the girl rubbed her engorged pussy lips. "Hmm...yes...now lick them.. Come on little one..lick my dirty pussy lips. You want to...so go ahead darling."

She moaned and put her lips in her mistresses pussy and started to suck on it. Moaning she licked it clean as it was dirty.

Empress Wu moaned gently and lay back fully, spreading her thighs fully. "Hmm..that's it...yes...hmm..deeper ..." She grabbed the head and pulled it closer in, gasping as pleasure filled her body completely.

Back
Top Bottom