Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess Nicola Series

The Capture of Nicola, Princess of Slaves
By: DroneNadia

For a princess, nothing is more important than appearances. Appearing strong, appearing wise. For Nicola however, being a princess was about to mean something far different.

"Watch for any movement. These forests are rife with bandits." Said the knight commander, a unit of 6 men surrounding a horse-drawn carriage from all angles. The dark forest was not an inviting place to be, but for a young 19-year-old girl who rarely ever got to go out of her castle home, it was as close to adventure as she might ever get. "How creepy."

Nicola smiled as she looked out the window of her carriage. "Just like in the stories. I wonder if we will meet a troll?" The brunette sat back down in her pink dress, simple for her but extravagant for a commoner. The travelling dress fit her form enough that one could make out her body shape easily. Nicola was a thin girl who didn't lack curvature along her thighs, her dress hugging to her wide hips tightly. She didn't have much in the way of a pronounced chest, the average for women her age, but it fits well with her doll-like face. Her button nose and healthy blush told a tale of a soft but kind young lady, who was always smiling and doing her best to be a model princess for her people and family. She was the perfect young lady in many ways, but her innocent nature made her easy prey.

The knights soon slowed the carriage to a stop, the driver of which shouting. "Out of the way, you hag! Make way!"

The princess had a look at her window again, surprised to see a person had collapsed on the road!

"Oh please...I need water...food…" a woman collapsed, the princess standing up and getting the door to her carriage unlocked. "Knight commander, why have we stopped?" She asked as she walked over, her pretty dress held up by her hands to help walk on the uneven forest path. "Get back inside Princess! This-" Damn, he knew something was up as soon as the woman came into view!

A bolt from a crossbow was fired from a tree above, men descending on the travelling knights and princess from above. Nicola screamed in shock as a knight fell from his horse dead, the commander grabbing her and pulling her onto his horse, taking off with her. "Princess, you should not have left the carriage!" He shouted, the girl starting to cry in shock. She could hear the men screaming, the sounds of battle not lost on her even as they fled the scene.

The commander held her firm, but they were not free yet. A heavy net was dropped from above, the two riders pulled from the steed and thrown to the ground. "He ha! I got her!" Shouted a rough voice as the sound of boots coming closer filled her ears, Nicole closing her eyes in terror as a boot came down on her head.

~~~

Nicola groaned. Her world was swimming, her vision a blur and thoughts twice as murky. What in the world had…

She sat up, the princess feeling it before she knew what it was. Her wrists were bound, and someone had gagged her mouth with a metal sphere, strapped to her mouth by a leather strap that went around her head. She could not spit it out no matter how much she tried, but that was not why she panicked. Where was she?!

Collecting herself, Princess Nicola would quickly assess her situation, but what she saw made her tremble in terror. She was in a large, wooden box, with a few other girls locked to a wall. They were all naked, and upon looking down, she whimpered in a mix of fear and frustration to see she was no different. The bandits had captured her, and by the looks of things, placed her in bondage to be sold.

She started to fight her chains, trying to pull them free. No! This cannot be happening! Where are the knights? Had they...no, impossible. They must be moments away from rescuing her, they are her father's best men!

Her delusion of rescue was broken when a loud bang on her wooden prison from behind scared her. "Oi! Quiet in there, or I will give you a whipping, all of you!" The other girls looked at her with anger as if she was responsible for the possible mistreatment, enough to frighten Nicola into behaving. She did still cry however the tears finally started to flow down her soft face, the girl's light blue eyes shimmering in the dark cell.

The carriage she now found herself in travelled for some time. She was not sure how long, but it was early evening when she had been captured and was now mid-day, the sun visible from a small set of iron bars above them. The young princess simply rested her head on the wall and tried to stay calm, the other girls had already given up on liberation from this plight.

They finally came to a stop, the carriage had arrived at the slaver fortress. The carriage was allowed entry through the gates, and soon they stopped again, the large doors of the carriage opening. "Alright ladies, single file. If you give me any trouble, even a tiny inch of it…" The large man didn't have to say what he would do, his whip in hand and ready to punish if they acted up. The women would all begin to get up as they were released, only to be chained together in a large lineup.

The princess was released, her left nipple pulled by the man, who sneered at her. She cried out in pain as he pulled, her soft breast not ever having been so roughly and casually touched. "Not this one. She is special, came with a crown. Take her to the master."

The men tossed her out of the cart, landing painfully on the dirty floor of the fort, only to be picked up and carried off over the shoulder of another man. He had her crown, which she was oddly relieved to see was still intact. Good! She could explain to the master of this fortress who he had, and how much trouble he was in for capturing her. Perhaps if he was wise, he would release her and the other girls. Father would see to that!

She hoped.

Nicola was taken towards the largest building of the fort, now visible to her. She was in a large, walled area where men were purchasing women for who knows what, men also on sale likely for labour. Her lands forbid such barbarism, but this...she had a feeling she knew where she was, the terror growing. This was the kingdom of King Julius VIII, who was embroiled in conflict with her lands constantly. She had been travelling to gain allies for her kingdom through a marriage proposal herself, so this was...not good.

The young woman was taken into the fortress proper, soon placed into binds again as her arms were secured together by iron cuffs, the man who was carrying her grabbing her neck and pushing her against the cold stone walls. "I am going to remove your gag. If you don't want to have something else shoved in that sweet little mouth of yours, you will only speak when spoken to. Are we clear?" She nodded, and only then did he remove the gag. With the metal ball out of her mouth, Nicola took a deep breath..the taste of it had been dreadful, but she was just as the weight of it was gone. Her jaw hurt terribly from holding such a heavy thing inside, but thankfully it was gone.

The man leads her through hallway after hallway, the place like a living nightmare. Nicola could hear screams of pain, screams for mercy, and even screams of pleasure. This was not a place she wanted to be, but the man was firmly holding her by her arm, so she could not exactly hope to escape.

The naked Princess was taken to a part of the fortress that seemed to be more luxurious. The red carpet was laid out, the guards here wearing proper plate mail and weapons as opposed to the scruffy bandits. She was taken through two large wooden doors, face to face with a portly noble inexpensive wear, a woman kneeling at his side, chained to his throne. "Welcome, Princess Nicola! What a treat it is to have you visit."

Terrified as she was, this was the end of her patience with these horrible men. "If you know who I am, then you will release-" she was thrown to the ground, the guard taking his sword and pointing it to her neck. "Ah ah ah, my dear. I understand your position, but it seems you do not. You aren't a princess here my dear, so please only speak when spoken to." The large man looked to the guard, who kicked the poor girl in the stomach, knocking the wind from her lungs and then dragging her by her hair back to standing. "Welcome to my market, my dear princess Nicola. You do know what land this is, yes?"

Just as she feared. She watched the slave girl this wretched man appointed by Julius serve her master wine, eating a pet to her soft, black hair. "Welcome to Horgard, your majesty. Do you have her crown?" The guard revealed he did, handing it to the fat Horgard slaver. "Wonderful work. Tell the men that captured her there will be a nice, fat bonus once she is sold." The guard nodded and left wordlessly, the princess feeling tears form yet again.

"Now Nicola, you are to be auctioned. In two days, I plan to have you sold to the highest bidder on the grand stage of my castle. Be a nice little princess and sell for lots, you hear?"

The girl fell to her knees, despair taking hold. It was over. She was...she was...going to be sold. She was doomed to a life of servitude, of bondage to some...cretin! The large man sighed as she started to cry once more, clapping his hands twice. Two women dressed in revealing golden chains arrived as summoned, the two twins by the looks of things. One had long fiery red hair that went down to her back, her outfit nothing but a face veil that just barely hid her cruel smile and gold chains that attached from her nipples down to her clit. Her red eyes pierced like spears, it was clear she enjoyed causing harm and pain. Her sister had blue hair, a deep blue like the evening sky as the sun finally set fully. She had a softer, more mischievous air to her, similarly on display as her sister, though her body language was softer and relaxed.

"These are my sun and moon, my most precious servants. They will examine you, evaluate your starting price, then make sure you are presentable for our special event. Introduce yourselves and get her out of here." The man watched as the two women approached the princess, the redhead beginning. "I am called Gloria. I will test your limits towards pain, and see you are evaluated for such things extensively." Said the woman as she grabbed Nicola and dragged her back up, biting into her shoulder to earn a yelp of pain from the princess. "I am called Celica. I will evaluate your body much more…politely. I will make sure to beautify and prepare you for the stage, so that you may find a master with deep pockets. They tend to be nicer to their girls." Celica explained snuggling Nicole and kissing her on her ear. "So pretty." She whispered to her, the sister biting Nicole on her other ear. "So tasty…" She whispered as if in reply, Gloria and Celica taking her away.

They took Nicola to a large prison cell, complete with a warm bed, clean accommodations, and a far nicer room than you might think would be here for a slave. She even had plumbing. "I hate this little brat. Crying like a fucking weak little shit. When I was brought here, I killed three men before they got me to kneel." Gloria complained, her twin giggling softly. "They punished you for weeks, dear sister, and at the end, you sobbed just like this. Please be more understanding." Gloria hissed as Celica teased her, the two ignoring the princess as it looked like Gloria might tear her sister apart, only for them to kiss each other deeply, Gloria and Celica ignoring Nicola for the moment, but eventually turning to face her again. "Apologies Nicola. Sometimes my sister needs to vent her frustrations… and if she is good, later I will vent her privately."

Gloria looked excited to hear that, the two women having Nicola enter the cell. "We only have two days to prepare you, so we will begin by asking some basic questions, examination, feeding you, then training for the stage. If you are uncooperative Nicola, you should know that my sister is eager to put uppity sluts in their place." Gloria smirked at the girl, Nicola understanding. "I won't misbehave, but...please, you cannot sell me! I cannot be a slave!" She pleaded, but Celica just smiled. It was a fake, empty smile, devoid of any real soul. "Yes, you can. This place can and will break you. It broke us." Her sister nodded, cuddling with Celica, their gold chains glimmering in the torchlight of the cell.

"Lay on the bed, Nicola," Celica commanded. Gloria moved it to the center of the room with surprising ease, suggesting she had the strength to do far worse if needed. Nicola would lay down, the brunette girl feeling extremely vulnerable as they freed her hands from the metal cuffs, only to slide her wrists into padded ones on the corners of the bed. They locked her in and then planted a soft kiss on her cheeks, the two standing over her. "Now, tell me your name."

What kind of game was this? "You know-" Gloria slapped her across the face, leaving a bright red mark. "Slut! Answer the questions!" She demanded of Nicola, who was shirking away in fear of another slap. "Name?" Celica asked, having produced a board and quill, likely about to take notes. "Princess Nicola." The girl replied, timid after being hit. "Marriage status?" "...single." Celica wrote that down, her sister starting to squeeze her body, examining her muscles and looking for any blemishes. "Age?" "19 years." "So young." Gloria giggled. "What a great find she is. So thin but no malnutrition."

The women continued. Gloria explored her down to her toes, looking for any scars or unattractive marks, while her sister asked questions. "Virginity?" "Intact." "Sexual preference?" "I'm not sure…" Gloria looked about to hit her again, but Celica stopped her. "She is innocent and sweet. I will just write undecided." Gloria huffed as she was denied causing violence, punishing Nicola by roughly squeezing her inner thigh as she felt around.

The two women spent an hour on this. Gloria would end her investigation at her face, her soft little button nose being flicked softly. "It's not even slightly crooked. She is near-symmetrical...put her down as flawless." The woman said, Celica doing just that. "Lucky you princess. A noble or lord may buy you! A life of rape in a castle beats a life of rape in a basement." Nicola felt tears again, but one glare from Gloria made her fight the urge to release her emotions.

Celica pushed her dark blue hair back, her sister standing with her. "Are you hungry?" Celica asked, Nicola nodding. "Yes, terribly." Celica looked to her sister. "Did she earn food you think?" She asked the redhead, who smirked wickedly. "No. I think she needs to beg." Celica agreed, both women folding their arms over their chests. "Beg for it then." They said together, Nicola not even sure where to begin.

How demeaning. The two were watching her, Gloria with that smug smirk and Celica with her soft smile that suggested she was enjoying herself just as much. "Come now princess, beg. If you don't, I'm going to eat your dinner in front of you." Gloria said, taunting her. The teenage princess gave in, whimpering weakly. "Please feed me!" She whined. Gloria walked off and grabbed a leather strap off the wall, giving her a harsh slap across her stomach. "You call that begging?!" She shouted. Celica made room for her beloved twin to work, leaning on the iron bars as her twin whipped the princess with the leather strap. It was not enough to cut flesh but it would leave a bad bruise. That was acceptable, it could be covered up with makeup and honestly to Celica, the little cunt deserved it.

"Beg for the pain to end! Convince me! I thought princesses were great public speakers!" Gloria cackled as she laid into Nicola, slap after slap ringing out, the soft girl screaming with each harsh crack against her skin. "Mercy! Mercy! Please, please forgive me, Gloria!" "That is madam Gloria to you, you spineless little fucking princess! Apologize!" "I'm sorry madam Gloria! I'm sorry!" "For what? Wasting my time? Sucking in my air? You should be, you pathetic little rat! I'm going to beat you until you pass out from the misery that is your worthless existence!" Gloria raised her hand to begin anew, but Celica was faster, and her hand gripped her wrist. "Enough." She said firmly, her sister nodding and becoming docile, cuddling into her softly, earning a kiss from her twin. Nicola would look down to see her chest and belly beaten raw, bruises forming from her well-beaten skin. She whimpered as the lingering pain flooded her system, Celica having a dark, cold expression on her face. "You don't eat tonight." She said simply, her usually soft tone gone. "Gloria, let's go."

The two left, the examiners done for now. Nicola did not know if they would return tonight, but she realized to her horror that she would be with them for two more days.

Two long, painful...agonizing days.

She was alone, and that was when she finally started to wail. Before she had cried yes, but as quietly as possible. Now that she was in her cell, locked to the bed and alone, she let it all out, the soft thing sobbing hard, her pain and agony finally culminating in a mess of tears and begging. "Daddy...daddy…" she begged, hoping for rescue, begging for someone to find her. "Daddy…"

Hours passed, Nicola was unable to sleep despite her exhaustion. Every so often a guard would come by and check on her, usually with a "still alive whore?" Or a "you ok in there fuck meat?" She stopped replying after they began to laugh at her. The night was eerily quiet when the guards passed, but just when she was certain she would not be visited, the door to her cell was loudly swung open.

"Speak a word, and you will regret it."

She stayed quiet, as a man came in holding a water skin and some bread. She didn't know exactly what was happening until he helped her drink the cool, fresh water from the leather skin. She was so happy to finally have something for her aching stomach, the man working fast. She got some water, a bite of bread, some water, another bite. Before she could thank him he was gone, the young princess watching him flee as quickly as he came.

She managed to get some sleep after that, just glad someone had the decency to feed her. She closed her eyes, fading into a troubled sleep.

~~~

Nicola would wake to the sound of her cell door opening, it creaking and squealing from being neglected for so long. The twins had returned, walking over and freeing her arms from the bed. "Up and at 'em." We got training today." Celica would say, the two twins helping her up. Her body was stiff, Nicola shyly working the kinks out as the twins grabbed her arms and led her off. "Did you rest well?" Asked Gloria, the princess hanging her head low. "No, it was dreadful." "No madam." Corrected the sadistic twin, her sister sighing. "Today we will be working on your posture and the basics of how you will present yourself on the stage. Your examination puts you at a very high starting price, so you need to look the part. Our master has decided to not train you too much, so just do as we say." Celica would smile as she entered into a fairly large room, it having a large stage with shackles on the floor. They were attached to the wooden stage, it was clear that they used it to line up girls and show them off. "Here we are. Alright so dress reversal. You know about posture and proper presentation, yes?" She did. Manners and etiquette were taught to her from a young age, so this was simple for her. "I do, madam." She said to Gloria who smiled in approval. "Good. Your task then is to come up from behind the curtain, join us here on the stage, and show us your best posture. You will do this until you perfect it."

Nicola didn't like this at all. These two had shown her that they were not interested in seeing her succeed, but what choice did she have? The two got on the stage and then pointed to the back, the young woman looking around briefly. It was what one would expect from a slave auction. The wooden stage gave the audience a great view of the girls, the seating on the sides and in front of the stage positioned so every seat was pointed at her. Nicola was in an empty room and still feeling like she was being watched, heading behind the curtains to find a lot of metal cages and more shackles, likely for building women before the show. It was vile, Nicola having to look away in shame and disgust.

"Alright. Come on out." Celica shouted, the young woman straightening her back, placing her hands together to rest in front of her stomach, then began to walk. The twins watched as she headed down the row, eyes straight and determined, Nicola feeling oddly comfortable doing something familiar to her, circumstances aside. They watched as she came up, stood at the shackles, and awkwardly began to blush as they smiled. "Not bad. The regal look suits you Nicola, I can hardly tell you were about to be good into slavery. Do it again." She went back as directed, performing as she had before. Eyes forward, hands low but not left at her sides, stride carefully and deliberately. The twins had to admit, Nicola was a princess. "I'm convinced you grew up in a castle. Now…" Gloria grabbed one of her soft nipples, making Nicola cry out. It felt so painful how she pinched the soft pink nub, cruelly using her nail to dig in just enough to make the pain flow through her body. "The good people will want to see you get shown off a bit. See you squeal, see you suffer…" Celica would stand on the other side, resuming where her sister left off by slapping her breast hard, pulling the nipple more gently but firmly. "An important trick is the pussy reveal. You need to be able to lift your leg to show off your can't for the crowd, like so."

Celica would make some room, then lifted her right leg upwards and up to her head, leaning her body so that her pussy was fully visible to anyone watching. Her sister gave her slit a slap, Celica giggling as Gloria showed Nicola how she managed it. "See? Like this. Can you do this?" Nicola was shocked at her flexibility. These two were full of mysteries, one of them being just in how the hell she managed that. "Relax, we will teach you," Celica said as she resumed standing normally, stretching a bit. "Let's get ready now. Stretch with me."

The two twins showed Nicola how to lift her leg high enough over the whole day. It took a lot of doing, but they got her in good form before sunset. "Well, I am impressed. We would normally train you how to be a good slave, but apparently, that isn't in the cards for you." It wasn't? Then what were they going to do tomorrow? She was exhausted from the day of practicing her strut and the leg lift, Gloria speaking up. "Tomorrow is going to be fun. We are going to advertise you to the public." Advertise? What did that mean? Either way, they lead her back to her cell, locking her to the bed again, leaving her there without dinner. Again.

This was awful, no help coming to visit her. Nicola laid her head on her pillow, wondering what would happen tomorrow. They spoke about advertising...were they going to publicly announce they had her? Perhaps father would see, and be able to rescue her! Nicola prayed it would happen, hoped deep in her heart she would be freed.

She soon found herself falling asleep, going hungry but having some positive feelings again. If she could just be recognized…

~~~

Nicola woke softly, yawning with her head against a far more familiar pillow. Hmmm? She sat up and smiled. She was home!" She threw the bedsheets off, running in her nightgown through the castle. It has all been a horrible nightmare, and she was free! As she ran through the halls she soon came to the throne room and was about to look for her father when the idyllic castle was soaked in blood, all her servants and guards dead in a heap. She cried out as she collapsed in shock, a large man turning to face her. "Perfect! We were hoping the royal slut survived! She was suddenly surrounded by horrible, cruel Horgard soldiers, one of them tearing her nightgown from her body as another held down her legs.

"No!"

Flying upwards, only for her arms to pull her back from the chains, Nicola would wake just as the twins came to get her. "Had a bad dream?" Asked Gloria, her usual snide nature relaxed as she came over. "It will all be over soon. Come, let's get you dressed." Celica would help unlatch the princess, who was helped up and given a moment to stretch, then led off by the twins once again. "Today you are going to be revealed as the final girl of this month's auction. The master has prepared a trip into the city for the auction, as it won't be held here anyway." It wasn't? Figured, the Horgard lands were known for trading in slaves, so they likely had an auction hall in the capital. Gloria would pinch her ass, making Nicola yelp as her soft, untouched rear was grabbed so roughly. "His royal highness does not know we have you. When he finds out, he may just attend the auction himself. Pray he doesn't, I hear he is so very unkind to his girls." Nicola shivered in fear, Julius VIII the last person in the world she wanted purchasing her.

The two lead her back to the portly slave master, his office now having a new slave girl at his side. Seems he liked to rotate around who was attending to him, or perhaps the old one...Nicola hopes she was ok. "There she is! The crown jewel of this month's auction! Truly Nicola, I mean that." He walked over on his stubby legs, grabbing her chin and making her look at him. "I wish I could have you for myself, but if I dared to not put you on auction, I would be held for treason. Don't worry though, I plan to bid on you myself." He moved in, his foul breath getting heavier as he licked her across her left cheek, the two twins giggling as they held the girl steady. "Master~! What about us?" Asked Celica, the man laughing. "Oh shut up you silly girl. Your kingdom is long dead! I want a princess who has a royal family with a pulse." Celica pouted, Nicola watching her in the corner of her eye after such a horrible comment.

"Now, let's get you bathed and dressed. As a prime triple-A grade slave, you will be pampered for the auction. You two! Get her something to eat, then go get her ready! We leave at noon." The same master went back to his throne, the girl there being grabbed by her hair. "As for you, my dear…"

Nicola didn't hear the rest of that, the twins ushering her through another door. The Princess could still feel his putrid breath on her face, that lick having left such a disgusting wet patch. Celiac would use her hand to wipe her face softly, but then she slapped her there too. "You won't replace us. Don't you dare think for even a second you will replace us." Her sister nodded, pulling Nicola over. "If he buys you, prepare to suffer."

Nicola was about to reassure them she didn't want that when they entered into a large spa, girls of all kinds here. Seems they had slaves from around the world to present at the auction, from a woman with four muscular arms to a large snake-woman that Nicola recognized as a Lamia. There were more human offerings too, the vast majority of women here clearly softer, children of nobility or from homes of wealth.

The twins took Nicola and had her go into one of many open pools, the scented water is so much nicer than she ever expected. The twins would join her, both moaning happily as the therapeutic water rushed over them. "Ahhhhh...princess, I'm sorry I hit you. The master is getting tired of us, I fear." Gloria nodded. "He wants a new princess to rape. Still, I would not worry, as he is likely to be outbid by the king, if not intimidated into giving up."

Nicola was enjoying the water, but not so much those comments. "So...what do you think will happen?" She asked, the girls shrugging. "You will be purchased, publicity shamed, humiliated beyond measure, then his majesty will begin to train you to be his. He likes to...break in his pets personally, which is why the slave master knew better than to try and train you himself." "It's also why you aren't being raped yet. Your virginity is a huge boost to your gold worth. He may be a...special man, but he won't risk losing gold and status just to try and win you easier."

Nicola would lower her head in fear, the two ignoring her. They would soak for a bit, Gloria clapping her hands twice to call for a maid, one arriving. "Food." She said to her, the girl running off. You didn't waste Gloria's time around here, Nicola assumed.

The Princess would soon be treated by a small feast. A cup of water, a large leg of lamb, grapes, and some kind of white mush that was buttery and so delicious! "Enjoy dear. You need to soak in the water for at least a half-hour more anyway." Said Celica softly, the woman relaxed. The scented water did make Nicola feel a lot more...relaxed? So she ate with a smile for once, enjoying the meal fully. When she finished, the two would take her out of the water and into another room, where she sat down in a chair as a man came over and began to trim her hair, the short brunette style she went for only breeding a touch-up. "She is a princess alright. Her hair is impeccable, I can't perfect it much at all. Now, to shave her." Huh? She watched as the man began at her legs, using a razor to remove any hair from them, to make sure she was as soft as a newborn. The scented bath made her skin far easier to shave, and soon she was done until he came to her pubic area and did that too. He sneered at her pussy, Nicola wanting to kick him away but Celica gave her a look of death. "Dare you even try it, I will make you regret it." She said coldly, the teen letting his horrible man take his time.

"Done." He said, almost sounding disappointed as he finished. The two lead her out to yet another room, cleaning any stray hair off her with a bucket of cold water, dumping a few on her and then leading her to yet another room!

"This place is too efficient at this." Said the princess solemnly, the twins nodding. "Only a few more."

The next room had them dry her, and do her hair. The barber was right about her style, so they combed her hair to make sure it was straight and clean. Once she was dried from head to toe, they took her to the next room, where she would be dressed.

"Finally, something to wear." The princess said softly, seating herself on a chair as the twins smiled at her. What were they so happy about? "Oh, the master has requested you stay naked. However, he did make this for you."

"What? I...oh…"

The two twins would reveal to her a collar, a slave collar that was designed to be impossible to remove by the clasp once it was put on. It was made of gold, with a leather padding on the inner area to keep the neck from chaffing in the metal, but that was not why she broke down into tears.

It was her crown. They...they…

"Far more fitting for a slave. Your symbol of status has changed to better fit your current one is all!" Nicola started to cry as Gloria held her arms from behind, so Celica could put the collar on. "No! No! How dare you!?" Screamed the distraught girl, as the metal jaw of the collar came closer and closer to her neck. This time, she was going to kick. "Keep it away from me!" She shouted as Celica moved away, Gloria laughing as she twisted her wrist to punish her. "Shut up you fucking swine. It's just a collar, and aren't you glad to have it back?"

She could see the jewels on the collar, all laid in as they had on the crown. It was a deliberate tactic, a deliberate humiliation to make the princess look as defeated as possible. She was suddenly begging for her father to not see her like this. To her dismay, Celica got the collar on her all the same, the humiliating band a permanent reminder that she was just a piece of property now, to be bought. A leash was clasped to a metal ring in her collar, the girl being pulled from the chair by it, even as her tears still flowed from the utter humiliation. "Come, slut. It's time you were sent to the capital."

~~~

Nicola would find herself outside for the first time since she was taken to this horrible place, the sun high in the sky by now. It was almost noon, and she was ready for transport, though she was not at all excited for it. The twins held her close as a large horse-drawn carriage would arrive, it was 5 rows of 2 cages, for 2 girls in each. "Don't worry, you are getting private accommodations," Celica whispered, Gloria, biting Nicola on her cheek, earning a surprised yelp from the soft little princess slave. "With us and master. He will want you on his lap for sure."

Celica and her sister giggled cruelly as another more luxurious carriage arrived, Nicola instantly recognizing her carriage as it came up. Was nothing sacred to these slavers? The three went inside, the familiar padded seats and interior modified to remove the royal crest of Nicola's family, the more harsh and violent Horgardian emblem now adorning the interior and exterior. "Say what you want, but the master knows how to show off captured sluts."

Nicola fought tears, but she wanted to hit these awful girls. Her repair was giving way to anger, but if she dared attack them she was sure there would be pain in store for her.

The carriage lurched a bit as the fat save master joined them inside, the girls making room and then snuggling into his left and right, his pudgy arms going to their shoulders and petting them softly. "These two treat you well Princess Nicola?" She was about to answer until he shushed her. "I don't care. So, hop up, and relax. This is going to be a bit of a ride, and I want to be with my special girls!" He laughed as the twins mewled like little kittens for him, snuggling up and kissing all over his arms. Nicola stood, then sat her naked body down on his lap, the man smirking down at her. "Good girl. I am going to break the bank to obtain you. I just hope his majesty does not have the same idea."

The trip was long. For the young process Nicola, perhaps even longer. The fat, disgusting man was always pinching her nipples, kissing her on her face, he was all over her. His hands never dare penetrate her, he was more than happy to get close, running his grubby fingers along her body. He mostly ignored the twins, who glared daggers at Nicola when the man could not see, jealousy or perhaps even fear of being discarded making them so hateful towards a fellow victim.

It took them a full day to arrive, only stopping to rest the horses and feed the fat belly of their master at a small fort. When they did arrive, the slave master stopped playing with Nicola, getting serious. "Listen up girl. This isn't a game. You are going to behave now that we are in the capital. If you make me look weak…" He grabbed Gloria by her hair, and ruthlessly pulled her. She cried out as he threw her so hard her head hit Into the wall off the carriage and a sickening crack filled the enclosed space. "I don't play around with pinches and squeezes when I am angry."

Celica smiled warmly to her master, but when he looked away Nicola saw the pain on her face briefly. Her sister stirred and sat back up, hugging her master lovingly even as blood started to show from her wound. "Get off me, you are filthy with blood." He said coldly, the girl doing as told.

Nicola was about to be sick when the cart stopped, the door opened and she was pushed out. The first thing she saw as she fell to the ground was a pair of boots, looking up to see a soldier who grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back up. "Slavemaster." The soldier didn't look like a mere grunt, this man held himself with authority and more importantly, several men. "The king has asked to see you. Privately." "Oh? And to what do I owe the pressure?" The man laughed, but the guard was not amused by his jest. "Act the fool on your own time. Come with us."

The man would frown as he got out of the cart, Celica tending to her sister as soon as he was not in view of them. Nicola herself was left standing there awkwardly, her collar leashed by one of the slave handlers that brought her here, the man taking her off.

~~~

The slavemaster was not happy about this. The King...surely he didn't know about having captured Nicola? He made sure to keep it a secret! He wanted to reveal he had her at today's little preshow warm-up, but if he found out he was keeping a secret from him...well, today would not go very well.

The castle Horgard was a large, black structure. Onyx pillars with the red banner of the royal family emblazoned on them flowed in uniform with the wind, the portly man forced to walk here by the soldiers. He was sweating like the pig he was, the irony of that not lost on him as he entered through the large gate. Using his sleeve to wipe his forehead, he waddled Into the castle, the man himself seated on his throne.

King Julius Von Horgard the VIII was a man that exuded masculine power. Even in his more advanced years, his body was a meticulously maintained temple, each inch far more powerful than the common man, and certainly more the fat creature now walking up and kneeling in the dark throne room. "Your majesty, I have-" there was a noise in the shadows behind him, the man starting to shake. So she was here too? He was in trouble.

"Why did you keep her capture a secret?"

Julius was direct, blunt. Calm. To the slave master who for many years worked for this man and knew him well, however, he knew that look was hiding a rage that would see him dead if he didn't choose his words carefully. "Oh! W-why, to surprise you, my lord! I know your last slave recently expired, and I merely wanted to make sure that your interest-"

A blade would just barely poke his neck, a masked woman standing over the now grovelling man. "He lieeeeessssssss!" She hissed, the King raising a hand, stopping the fat pig from being stuck like one. "My dear, hold yourself. I knew the moment he wasted his breath." The king would walk over now his regal attire and dark expression enough to make anyone recognize his stature alone, his physical power just a bonus. "Y-y-your grace! P-p-perhaps you." The woman pressed the blade in more, drawing blood. Squealing, the slavemaster was now a stuttering mess, but quiet as Julius finally stood before him. "Enough my dear. He is not going to die today." The masked woman nodded but didn't move her blade from his neck, the blubbering cretin murmuring thank yous and your grace as he was spared.

Crouching, King Julius was now eye level, his face one of disappointment. "In my army, disloyalty is punished with death. The man guilty is beaten to death by his unit. By hand. They beat him until he is dead and then they beat his body more, to remind them of their fault in his lapse of judgement. You are very lucky that the slave industry is more merciful. This will be the only time I will pardon you. If you dare keep secrets from me again, perhaps your slaves would be interested in seeing how the military punishes disloyalty? Those two whores you keep around would love to tear you apart, I'm sure."

The King stood then looked to his masked associate. She dragged him up, the slavemaster being led out by the woman who threw his ass down the steps that lead into the castle.

He rolled the whole way down, too.

~~~

Nicola was placed in a cell, the sight of iron bars becoming a common occurrence for her. The Slavemaster had decided to graciously donate her to the local Slave market and would take no profit from the sale of her life, the government to collect on her instead. Nicola was not sure why the guards were so keen to gossip about it either, but she saw how happy it made Celica, her sister still resting from her head wound.

"Nicola! My darling!" Celica said, so happy her smile was almost radiant. "Master can not make it to the auction tonight so you won't be joining us. Isn't that so good? You will get a master that will love you and rape you just like you want." "I don't want-" Celica hummed a tune as she opened her cell, too happy to care about her protest. "Stupid fat...fucking bastard...but my, how he bounced!" She laughed, Nicola wondering if she was mad.

The two would head out of the slave pens and back up to the streets above, the girls held in a sort of customs office near the city gate. It was heavily guarded, and as the princess would refine to the streets above, she would see countless soldiers and men moving about. No wonder Horgard was so powerful, so dangerous. This city was crawling with fighters.

She was soon taken to a rather public stage just like the one she had practised on but outside and there was no back area, it was clear what was next. Celica handed Nicola off to a man at the stage, Celica smiling one last time to her. "We won't meet again my dear. Have a good life!" She laughed as she walked away, that strange woman swaying her hips, just having the time of her life... for some reason.

The new man was far less disgusting than the slavemaster, but he had just as much disregard for her as he did. "Alright girl. The King wants you to show off for the crowd, now that you are property of the auction house. You are going to go up there and entice the public to buy you, and if you fuck this up, there isn't a man alive that will find where we bury you."

Terror flowed like a river in her blood, the woman fully aware that this was going to be a do-or-die moment. The man was roughly taking her to the back of the stage, a few other girls there and in like to go first. "You are last. Wait your turn, and if you try to run, you should know that the law is very clear on what is done to escaping slaves. You have pretty feet, let's keep them on your legs."

Nicola felt tears yet again, but she was so dehydrated that crying was just not that easy right now. She instead did her best to look presentable, watching as girl after girl was taken up. Some were rebellious and had to be smacked around, some so scared they...well, had to be beaten into performing. Some of the girls had done this before, as they were almost too good at this. Nicola was soon placed on the stage, it was her turn to whore herself out.

Getting on the stage, the innocent, usual bubbly and regal girl was finally revealed to the public. She was before a huge crowd that had gathered to see what would be sold tomorrow, the first walking up the runway to the end of the stage. She had her dignified and well-practiced form of course, but she felt anything but that as she arrived. "Princess Nicola, age 19! By order of the king, she will be at the starting bid of two hundred thousand Dracs." The crowd was shocked. What? How did they manage to get her?! The gathered men and women looked on in awe, but then to Nicola's horror, they cheered for her. "She is just a fucking whore now! So much for the bloodline!" "Ha! And they didn't even invade the castle yet! I bet dear old dad is shitting himself in humiliation!" "She is a Princess of Slaves perhaps! Not much among us folk!"

Princess of Slaves became a chant, the man who announced her giving up on the usual sale pitch, the crowd having way too much fun watching her cry as they called her what she was. "Princess of Slaves! Princess of Slaves!"

When they finally died down, the man at the state looked her way. "Show it." He said, his whip hand already reaching for his leather weapon.

She took a deep breath. Here it goes.

She lifted her leg, it going up until she was balancing on only her one, spreading her wide and revealing her cunt to the entire damn realm! She cried out as they cheered, everyone quite amused to see a princess degraded so fully. She put her leg down, the man sending her back to the rest of the girls to be sent back to their cell.

~~~

Nicola had the rest of the day spent being examined once more, this time by a man who seemed far less interested in her than the twins had been. "Healthy girl here, maybe a little weak, but princesses often are." The man remarked, nodding after his work. "I agree to the price. You won't find a slave this good anywhere, though royals are hard to come by." The man would leave her in the cell, heading off to go sign the papers that would authorize her for the auction, Nicola alone again.

She sat on her bed, feeling so...useless. If only she could fight or sneak out. It was not normal for a girl to learn such things back home, but she wished she did now. At least they didn't bind her hands, so she could move about her cell and stretch. Nicola was in the middle of pacing her cell to try and think of a way to at least deal with being a slave, when a man came to her cell, with a tray of food. "You must be hungry huh? Well, dinner is served." She came over to the gate, the door having a section where the guard could slide the tray through without opening it. As she took the tray, she would be shocked to see who it was.

"Tomorrow, I will be close by. I will get you out."

"Sir!" He stopped her, his hand over her mouth. "I will get us both back home, I swear it." She nodded, the man the knight commander who she had thought lost! Hope! She could not help but feel life return to her face, raking the tray to eat and get her strength up. Hope...real hope. She would have cried in joy, but the commander needed to stay in cover. She ate the broth he brought her, some kind of soup with veggies and meat, along with a glass of some kind of foul-smelling liquid. She drank it, wondering if it was medicine. She certainly felt…

She collapsed onto her bed, the knight commander leaving. He was not sure why they were drugging all the girls, but he had to play along. Just another night princess and he would be ready to make his move!

~~~

The next day arrived, the auction house waiting. Generally, auctions were held at night and made Into more of a social gathering. Music, performances, food and wine...you would think they were off to an opera, but the sale of very real women was the draw here. As a man came to collect her, Princess Nicola had an almost confident look on her face. "A good attitude will go far girl. I'm glad you are adjusting so well to being a slave!" Joked the man as he secured her hands with shackles but she just looked him in the eye. She would not be afraid, she would have hope, she would believe in her loyal knight to rescue her.

She and many other women were marched in a long line towards the surface, it became clear why the auction was starting in mid-day. There were at least a hundred girls here, so many high price girls that they had to start early just to get through them all. "War has led to a bumper crop." A man said to his friend as they observed the girls, Nicola having guards posted to walk beside her, due to her value as a prime slice of meat. After all, she was worth a base price of two hundred thousand, the highest possible starting price a save could have. If a man kidnapped her and sold her under the table to a lord, he would be wealthy for the rest of his days.

Still, there was an uneasiness in the air. While she knew her ally was coming to save her, how and when was not divulged. She was on edge the whole time she was taken to the large, ornate building where lives were sold for gold, getting a good look at it.

The building encompasses everything she hated about Horgard. It was a tall, large black building with red trim, gold banners with the Horgard coat of arms boldly plastered on. The oppressive feel that it gave off was marched into by how it overshadowed the plaza it was the centrepiece of, drowning the light of the sun, most certainly by design. She was quickly marched inside through a back entrance, the young princess getting hit on the back of the head with the flat end of a blade. "Eyes forward!" Shouted a man in her ear, the woman no longer examining her surroundings.

As she was pulled indoors, she would be taken away from the rest of the girls, towards the back and into a private cell once more, where she would be left to make sure that she was secure. With all this special security for her, it was clear they expected trouble.

A man can inside soon enough, dressed similarly to the fat slavemaster who had taken her here, but he was more slim, gangly even. He tapped away at a board used for writing on, looking at her every so often as if to check her. "Perfect. Princess, I have some good news. Normally a prize like you would be saved to last, but my superior has asked that you open the show. Seems like you will be sold quickly, eh? Good. You are a hassle to keep around."

He would look to the guards, who opened her cell and dragged her out. "Get her into position." The man said to the teenaged princess, dragged away by the men and into the backstage area.

There was music in the large auction hall, nobles and wealthy citizens alike partaking of drink and food already, the extended auction day not stopping them from digging in. The Princess would feel a sharp pinch as her cuffs were pulled to lead her onto the stage, the master of ceremonies getting the attention of the crowd.

"Today, we are starting with a prize that comes about only once in a lifetime. Our first little kitten this evening is not one to be passed up or ignored, even the most simple-minded of men will see her appeal as soon as she is revealed.".

Pushed through the curtain, Nicola was now standing in the spotlight, the vague shape of a crowd in the distance. The room was massive, but not even a single sound was heard as and was revealed.

Then, everyone watched as the girl walked forwards.

No one dared speak, as what they were seeing was just...too good. The royal brat of their most shared enemy on the stage and ready to be sold to the highest bidder?! Many heard about her announcement but seeing her in person… she could feel the greedy eyes on her, soaking in her chair, her body.

She had expected a repeat of yesterday, with name-calling and cheering. This was worse, the looks on the faces of those closest to her so vile she wanted to die, to disappear. As she arrived at the end of the stage, the master of ceremonies would resume. "Princess Nicola. My dear, what is the price at which you are starting?" The man would let her speak, but the words would not come. She was unable to speak, unable to even cope. She felt faint like she might pass out at any moment.

The man beside her grabbed her ass, tight. It made her yelp in shock at the feeling of his hand gripping into her flesh as if to punish her. "Two...two hundred thousand Dracs." She stammered out.

The crowd went ballistic.

Hands shot up all around the room, anarchy taking over as every last man in those seats made bids. It was chaos, the first so desirable to own that a man ended up throwing a first to another, the master of ceremonies just letting it all unfold. "Don't worry dear, this is just how things go sometimes." He said. It was expected she would cause chaos when people realized that the real Princess Nicola was here. As the people went mad, however, there was suddenly a large, heavy voice that made everyone stop.

"One million Dracs."

No one dared even move. Nicola looked around for the source of the voice, only to see a man in a private viewing booth above staring down at her. "Your majesty, I have you down for one million then. Would anyone like to bid?" Nicola watched as everyone in unison went back to just quietly sitting down, the two who had been going at it violently acting as if they hadn't just pulled blades and nearly sliced each other in two. The man at the stage would give a moment, then smile. "Wonderful. Then, by the law of the hand, Princess Nicola is the property of King Julius Von Horgard."

Nicola nearly fainted again. Of all the people to purchase her, to buy her...suddenly, the idea of being with that fat freak and his twins was heavenly. The King would come up and climb onto the stage with ease, his powerful form standing behind the girl. "Send a man to the castle. I have already prepared the amount." The master of ceremonies would nod, the king grabbing Nicola by her short brown hair, then marching her towards the front door.

There was no ceremony or introductions, he simply dragged her out, not even looking her in the eye.

~~~

Julius opened the door to outside, the light blinding her as he roughly dropped her to the ground. She stumbled and fell, Nicola ignored mostly, the man getting on his horse. "You will be walking to my palace. March ahead and do not even think of running. If I have to chase you down, you will regret it for the rest of your miserable life." The man was cold, his brand of cruelty the complete opposite of Gloria. While that woman word her enjoyment for causing said on her face, this man seemed to be cruel as part of his nature, it's just how he was. This wasn't for enjoyment, this was just how Julius treated every slave. Still, there was a hunger in his eyes. He was going to be enjoying her soon, of that she could be certain.

She looked around briefly, Nicola getting up off the ground. With her wrists bound, she was not exactly having good odds at escaping, so hoping the knight commander had a plan, she obeyed.

She began to walk the streets, the people having gathered by now to see what the king was up to. "Oh, he bought the bitch eh? Well, it was nice while it lasted." One man said, another nodding. "Her father won't be seeing her again. Hopefully, she will make a public appearance in the stockade!" They laughed, the king watching as the girl limped along, following from behind. "Look forward. I want you to see their faces as we pass girl. These people watched her ass she passed, a man grabbing at her ass as they headed down the road. " Fine, purchase your majesty! Slap her for me a few times now?" The king would not answer, but it was clear that this was the point. He didn't just want to make her walk to the palace to make her be seen, he wanted her humiliated, groped and taunted. A woman as they passed grabbed her breast, pinching it hard. "Not much up here, but her ass is quite the breeding size. Royal brats often are like that, aren't they Princess?"

Nicola glared at the woman. This common wench was daring to insult her? She was about to comment on her behaviour when a whip suddenly hit her across the back, Julius hitting her so hard that she fell to the ground, crying out in pain. "March!" He shouted at her, his bellowing voice commanding respect. The girl pulled herself up and began to walk again, her frustrations reaching a boiling point. She was past crying by now. She just wanted to shout and scream…

As the girl marched, the people got worse. A man threw a tomato and hit her square in the side of her head, it splattering over her and making a terrible mess, the king like steel as the girl was slapped across the face from the other side. "Bitch! Stop tempting my husband!" Some woman shouted at her as if she was responsible for his gaze. Another woman asked the king to whip her, the man doing just that, hitting Nicola hard across her back, the girl screaming as blood started to bead from the wound it left. "Taking requests from the crowd?" She asked him, the man looking down at her. "If it suits me. I admire those that dare to stand up and be heard."

He hit her again, Nicola screaming as her back started to bleed again, the man sighing. "Get up. We are not even halfway there, slave." She would rise, but the pain was making it hard to walk. She would pass into a market, guards clearing a path for the gruesome parade so that the king and his new toy could pass. People laughed and cheered as they saw her, Nicola's collar glimmering in the light of the sun. "My lord! If you need any fine jewelry for her, come see me anytime! She would look great in pink as well! I have some fabric that could be made into a nice dress for her?" Julius smiled, watching his slave. "Perhaps. She needs something to wear."

The people laughed, knowing just how little that outfit would cover.

Poor Nicola. She was reduced to a joke, a meagre- another ship cracked her back, leaving a nasty mark. "My lord Julius. Your whip is impressive, but as you can see, this new design of mine is far superior. Please, I would ask you to take it free of charge and test it for yourself!" A merchant woman would say, the man was impressed. "Very well. Let's trade." He gave her his old one, the woman bowing many times at the honour. She would not be selling this, this was to be a family heirloom.

He tested out the whip she had given him, leaving a large mark, and it was far easier to get it to coil back for more attacks. "Well, Princess? How is it? Did the woman improve the design?" He attacked her again, Nicola screaming as blood was starting to go down her back in small lines, turning back. "Enough! I won't let you harm me! No more! No more I say!"

King Julius smiled. Finally, she shows some spine. He got off his horse, piercing her head as he came up to her. "Well? What do you people think? Should I stop?" The crowd was clear.

"Never!" "Not a chance!" "No mercy for the whore Princess!" "Put her in her place!" It was not as mocking as before, these people had genuine hate for her. Nicola felt tears out of frustration, as she did something stupid.

She hit the king across the face with her arms.

The metal cuff hit him in the jaw, the man looking down at her. She looked into his eyes, the man having likely not dodged it on purpose. He slowly grabbed her by the arm as the people became quiet.

"Hate me. I am not like the others you have seen. I don't want you to break and become some accessory to my wealth. I want you to hate me, Nicola, so that when I rape you or hit you, I can see your helplessness and frustration." He grabbed her neck, squeezing. She was choking as he started to drag her off, his game over now. He got what he wanted out of it, to make her finally stand up for herself, but now it was time to punish her for it.

Or so he thought.

"Julius!" Shouted a man, Nicola looking up. That voice! "Release Princess Nicola at once!"

A man stood before the king, a sword in hand. The knight commander was here, but was this his plan? The King didn't let go of her but looked the man in the eyes instead. "I was hoping you would show up. When I heard you escaped the prison, I was impressed. Your loyalty to this girl is something to admire." "Give her to me. I am taking her home."

"Very well." The king tossed Nicola away, a guard grabbing her. "Let's fight for her. If I am slain, then I order you all to see this man and his Princess home safe. By my honour as King, you will not harm them."

The King would not arm himself, instead just stretching his arms. "I will kill you knight, but know this. The girl will suffer for this waste of my time."

The knight commander was given his chance, the king raising his fists. Did he not have a sword at his hip? What was he doing!? The knight looked to Nicola, gave her a reassuring nod, then charged in.

It was brutal. Despite being unarmed, the king was fast for his size, the mountain of a man easily evading the opening attack. He punched the man so hard he was sent spinning, grabbing his sword arm and with a sickening crunch, he broke his arm! Nicola screamed as she looked away, but the guard forced her to watch. "That man is dying for you, Princess. At least give him the decency to remember his sacrifice."

The commander was a rag doll, thrown around and smashed into a bloody mess by the king. With his bare hands, he defeated a seasoned veteran armed with his weapon of choice, the king getting up. "Bury him with our fallen heroes." He said sternly, wiping his bloody hands on Nicola's hair. "That man's loyalties were wasted on you."

Nicola couldn't look. It was too violent, too vile to even comprehend. She was taken away towards the castle as the king went on ahead, the body removed as people resumed their work in the market. Nicola was done being taunted, it was time to get serious.

~~~

The castle interior was nothing like back home. For the young woman who was once in the lap of luxury, to be in the jaws of slavery was not something she would get used to, and this dark place only hammered that in. The interior was lit with a large brazier in the center of the room. The blue fire that burned brightly inside of the fire pit made Nicola worry about just how hot it was, the King dragging her in and leaving her by the flames. "Time to get to business. We had some fun, but I need to get you marked."

Marked?

At that moment, a shadowy figure would enter the room. The dorm was hard to make out thanks to a metallic mask and a long cape, but the young Princess soon realized what he meant by marking her. The masked person had a long rod made of iron and had a brand on the end. it was the Royal seal of Horgard, Julius taking it and letting it rest in the fire pit, it starting to heat.

"I'm thinking...her left cheek, at the base of her spine, right above her ass, and...her lower body, where the womb would be." The masked entity would laugh softly, nodding. "Of course, master. Shall I?" He nodded, the womanly voice identifying this mystery woman as just that, her hands reaching for Nicola and as she touched her, Nicola would feel...weak. Not just Physically, but as if everything was drained from her. The woman would stand back a bit, her hands still outstretched towards the girl, Nicola feeling...like a puppet. To her horror, her body moved without her consent, positioning herself with her ass up, face down. Her soft, virginal body was on full display in the most sexual of ways as this newest humiliation was put onto her, Julius brushing some of his silver hair back. "Let go of her as soon as I press it in. I want her to squirm." The magic forced the Young woman to stay still, Nicola bracing for what would be sure to hurt immensely.

Why was this man going to such lengths?! The sadist was enjoying himself far too much, and she could not stand it. "Alright, that is long enough."

It was time. She could feel the heat coming off the brand as it was brought close enough to radiate the intense heat onto her flesh. "Try to squirm a little when I press it on Nicola. The less clear it is, the more I'm just going to have to put on you." He wanted her to suffer, to fail. She gritted her teeth as she prepared for the pain. She would not give him the satisfaction. She was done crying, done being mocked. "Just make sure you press it on firmly, you old bastard!"

The masked woman moved for her blade, but the King stopped her with a steel look. "Unbecoming for a princess, that language. I love it."

He pressed the brand firmly into her back, the base of her spine, right above her soft rear to make his ownership over her. She cried out in pain, but Nicola managed to stay still enough to leave a good mark. The royal insignia looked clear on her body, it was still burning hot even after he pulled the brand away. "Looks good, Nicola. Now for the face." The witch went to force her, but she got up on her own. Kneeling now, she looked up at the kind with as much defiance as a Pampered Princess with a soft, cute little face could, it just made the man that much more ready to move onto the next step. "You are such a pretty thing, even when you try to scowl. Let's make sure the insignia looks good here too, yes?"

Retrieving the hot brand, he would line it up just right, pressing it in. The girl screamed as the pain of being burned in her face caused an excruciating amount of pure pain, it causing her vision to blur and nausea. This is what pain was like? She understood now why her people were so afraid of this land. She collapsed when he removed it, Julius giving her brand a look, annoyance on his face. "Not perfect. I will redo it sometime." How he planned on that, she had no idea. With her back and face burning with pain, he flipped her over and had her lay there, the brand once again heated and then aimed, this time to where her womb would be, as a sort of womb marking.

"You scream so well, Princess," Julius said with his usual cruel and sadistic smirk, pressing the brand one last time.

She cried out, the pain was so intense. She could feel her body demand she flee, the pain of being harmed so extremely difficult to even comprehend. Every second of this was just more suffering, even as he finally pulled away. After that, the witch in the mask would help her stand, Julius examining her. "Lovely. Another clear one. You didn't have to be so cooperative, but I like how they turned out, face excluded."

"You...you are a vile, evil man." She said back at him, Julius petting her soft brown hair. "Rule of conquest my dear. If I were to be captured, your father would execute me on the spot." He wasn't wrong, but the fact he considered that the same as this made her sick.

Julius would scoop her up, carrying her bridal style towards his throne. She was helpless as he sat her down in his lap, letting her get comfortable. "Thank you for your assistance, but you can go." He said to the masked woman, who bowed and then was gone after stepping into the darkness.

Princess Nicola was now placed in his lap, the pain from her branding still incredibly strong. Julius would pet her soft head gently, examining her from above. "You are incredibly beautiful." He said, the teen glaring at him. "Take a compliment. It's true. I usually like women with a bit more curves, but you are a very lovely girl. Now…time to partake." Partake? What did...the man pushed her off and stood over her? Undressing.

No!

Nicola tried to run, but he just grabbed her by her hair and threw her down. "I plan to be rough, but running will just make me decide to go longer." She screamed as she tried to hit him, kicking at the man and swinging her arms. "No! No! I am not a slut!"

The half-dressed man grabbed her golden collar and threw her onto his seat of power. She groaned as then walked over and slapped her across the face, hard enough that she was left dazed.

"That is exactly what you are. You seem to need a reminder."

She heard him reach for something, her vision returning to see a knife. Was he going to...she tried to run again, the man pushing her down and forcing her to sit, grappling her and keeping her still. He used the blade to carve into her skin using the tip, Nicola screaming as the man used the blade to painfully part her flesh just right to mark her. "Not a slut? We will see about that.

She cried tears as he carved Into her arm, unable to see what he was doing as the morbid canvas was obscured by his body holding her down, she could feel his movements, realizing just what he was doing as he finished.

Bloody but clear, the word slut has been engraved into her flesh. Not deep enough that she was going to need medical attention or die, but it would leave a permanent scar for sure. He ripped his shirt and wrapped her arm, stopping the bleeding. "This will make sure that it heals the words into you. If it gets infected, it won't look clear after all."

"You...you monster…" She mumbled weakly, the man grabbing her by her neck, softly squeezing her. "You are still such a pretty Princess. For a married slave." He leaned in and kissed her lips, the Princess too exhausted to resist him. Nicola had seen so much pain and violence today, that emotional and physical exhaustion was taking hold, the girl just looking away in shape as he started to position her on the large throne, having her lay on her back and spread her legs. He removed the rest of his clothing, shameless as he stood naked in the throne room.

She looked down, ready to see just how big he was, and she gasped. She prayed he was unimpressive, but her prayers were unanswered. He was easily a 9-inch beast, the heavy shaft already expanding in anticipation for her. "No foreplay. I'm going to just take you." He said coldly as he grabbed her legs to use as handles, moving up and lining himself up with her opening.

There was no way! He was huge! Her soft, virgin tight pussy was kissed by his fat tip, her lack of wetness due to...well she was hardly even close to aroused. He didn't seem to care as he pushed in and started to prod her entrance, the man making sure to keep eye contact with her, making her feel small and weak. "I plan to take you well into tomorrow Princess. Feel free to pass out at any time."

She shook her head, screaming "no!" As he pushed inside. "Someone...help me…"

It felt like being split in two.

His sudden and rough slam forwards pushed poor Nicola into a scream that was different from just pain. She was taken, her virginity gone. his absolute beast of a shaft had utterly ruined her, her body so sore and used that she felt like she might die, and he had only just entered her! Julius would let her adjust, leaning down and kissing her lips, pinning her as he did so. The man was not romantic, it was more a kiss of force as his tongue invaded her lips deeply, the woman his to ravage...

And ravage he did. As soon as he was deep inside both her lips, he would start to fuck her properly, his powerful body pulling back and slamming back inside, Nicola yelping weakly with each thrust. He was such a brute, it was like he was punching her with his cock, more than actually trying to mate with her. "Ugh...you squeeze like a vice my dear. Good. Enjoy yourself, this is for you too." He said in her ear as he pounded away, his speed slow but forceful. She looked at him with disgust, until he pushed inside and rolled her eyes upwards, the sheer pleasure of her form worth every last Drac he said for her. "You are such a perfect fuck toy...ah...I'm going to let loose now. Enjoy."

"Don't you-" she screamed, as he went from his testing but a firm technique to woman annihilation. His hips hammered away at her dignity and body so hard that she was unable to speak, the wind knocked out of her lungs by how he smashed her with his cock. Each push inside each harsh thrust gave way to another, and another, endlessly he seemed to take her. Nicola moaned and screamed as he played a hand on her neck, using it as a grip to further his reach inside.

"Good girl." He growled at the slave girl, clearly enjoying himself. "You are such a pure girl, mine to defile. I cannot wait to train you how to properly handle me, but for now, I'm just going to give you my worst."

He kept his word, Nicola feeling him reach her inner depths with his incredibly strong manhood. That her first time would be so violent and brutal, she never imagined!

His penis was made for conquering. She could feel her body slowly conforming to his size, stretching her to make her fit him. He was able to speed up now that her body was adjusting, the sheer magnitude of his thrusts finally eliciting from her wetness. He could feel her pussy squirt from the sheer pleasure, Nicola in pain but undeniably she was getting closer to orgasm. "That's right slut. Go ahead, enjoy it. When I cum inside, I expect you to finish with me."

"Not...inside!" She begged between moans and cries, her face contorted by pleasure into a lewd mess that begged to be hard further. "Sorry, my dear…" he groaned into her ear, his thrusts more and more inconsistent, the man preparing to…

She would feel it before she knew what it was.

Blistering heat that rivalled the brand filled her, the man still thrusting inside her, but more to push his seed deeper. Each gush of cum from his cock was like a molten blast of defeat, Princess Nicola crying out as she orgasmed from the man thrusting inside. She tried to resist it, but he overtook her, leading to a shameful orgasm that left Princess Nicola squirming on his heavy shaft. He seemed to pump his heir into her for minutes, the man watching as the sweet, innocent girl closed her eyes, whimpering in utter defeat.

"Very good, Princess. Training begins tomorrow."

Back
Top Bottom