Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Butler (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel only)

GuardianAngel

Queen of the Angels
The lives of two young noblewoman was about to change, although not in the manners that they would ever imagine. Everything would start off as a normal day for them yet at the end of the day they would find themselves waking up in cages, their wrists bound tightly behind their backs and gags in their mouths. If they bothered to look around them they would find that there were many others in cages and in front of them were a number of people wearing masks. A man stood up in front of them with a microphone in hand as different cages were brought forward, and person after person were being bid on. The black market...a slave auction more like it. Something that many of the nobles had tried to ban yet there were many others who seemed to enjoy the concept of slavery. Buying people just to treat them as they were nothing more than some toy to do with as they pleased. And there were some whose favorite slaves to have were those that when they first got them they were nothing but fighters, but in the end they turned into nothing more than a broken toy. Complacent, obedient, the perfect slave. Yet in the time it took them to break the person, that once noble would find themselves going through years of torment and training, just to become that obedient toy.

----

It had been two years since the young duchess of the Winters family had been taken while she had been on her way to a tea party. The once sixteen year old female was now an eighteen year old woman, and had only seemed to grow into her beauty over the two years. The man that had bought her hadn't always been a monster yet over the past year, he had become somebody that everybody learned to fear. He ruled over his slaves with violence and fear, having no qualms about if his actions resulted in the death of a slave. After all slaves were disposable, they could be replaced. Kaeya Winters was half the person that she had once been, having once been so stubborn and a fighter.... now she was an empty shell of what she had been. Covered in injuries from head to toe, yet she didn't seem to make a sound especially at that point in time. Anybody else would be crying out upon feeling the whip strike their bare back yet the jet black haired female didn't seem to make a noise at all other than counting out loud. Tears fell down her cheeks but that wasn't about it. No she knew better than to make a noise other than count, just as she knew better than to stop counting. It would just restart the punishment all over again, but she was internally screaming for somebody to help her, anybody. No she just wanted to be free from this vile man, she wished to return home... and step up into her role as duchess now that her parents were deceased. Step up as duchess and take over her family's toy company.

(I'll post for my demon when your noble cries out for help.)

Analise Harper von Harken was the oldest child of the Von Harken family. her family runs a series of boutiques and fabric suppliers. Analise worked with her father and often went to their stores on her own and this was when she was grabbed. At eighteen Analise had long blode hair with a hint of red and she stood at height of five foot six inches. Analise was heading out of the last boutique and was headed home when she was grabbed and dragged to the slave market where she was going on to the stage to be sold. the dress she was wearing was one of her own designs so it allowed her to move easier but with her hands bound behind her it made it hard for her to do anything even run.

Azreal was leaning back in his chair when he felt the cry for help from a human this had him sitting up strait and smiling "yes come on keep crying for help" his yes came out as a hiss and for most his interest would cause them to run away. Azreal stood up and moved to the circle and waited his tail twitching as he waited for her to call out again.

Kaeya ended up giving a whimper of pain which ended up morphing into a scream of pain as the whip was lashing against her back harder than usual. This had her almost collapsing to the ground, but she managed to not do that, not wanting to anger her master anymore than she had. And she wasn't even sure what he was so angry about, but he was angry nonetheless. Oh he wasn't even mad at her, but at somebody else.... that anger just being taken out on her. "Somebody.... help...." she was whispering in a low voice, black dots dancing in her vision. Soon enough she did find herself collapsing to the ground, her jet black hair falling around her as she did so. Well this just seemed to anger the man even more that his slave dare pass out before he was even done punishing them. Kaeya's back was bloodied and bruised, and there were a number of the whip marks that seemed rather deep as well. Painful nonetheless.

The starting bid was half a million, and the amount only seemed to rise from there. In the end she was being sold for 2.5 million dollars to a man that was known to be cruel to his slaves. A man who was known to abuse his slaves just for the fun of it. "You are quite the beauty." he was speaking as he was taking her chin in his hand, forcing her to look at him.

Analise glared at him and kicked out aiming low to try and knock him to the ground. Analise was going to do as her father had originally asked of her and start having a guard with her when she left the manson as she didn't want to get grab again. Analise struggled to get her arms free and escape. she didn't know who had taught them to tie their knots but when she found them she was going to be all hell to pay.

Azreal smiled when she called out once again and with a wicked smiled, Azreal broke free and entered the human world for the first time in centuries. with a flick of his wrist time froze around the two and she would wake to find that her master was frozen and she would be able to escape from him

Little would anybody know was that Kaeya had faked the passing out moment, not really wanting to waste what little energy she had. And it was a lot safer to be closer to the ground in case she did actually end up passing out. Although what she was shocked by was the fact that her master had just stopped moving. What was even happening? She was pushing herself up some; although there was a pure look of pain that crossed her features. Nope she had to fight through it, force herself to her feet so that she could get out of there. Well she was on her feet if only barely, her arms wrapped around herself as she took a few steps away from the frozen man.

Not that her kick managed to land a blow on the man, nope she was soon enough being grabbed onto by some of his own servants. Her wrists were bound tightly behind her back, making it much more difficult to get free. "Get her into the carriage." her new master was ordering and was shooing the servants away, a few of them drawing Analise with them.

Azreal looked at her "well this is interesting I didn't think someone so small would be able to summon me but here we are" Azreal sat near a window his tail acting as a chair as he watched her lightly

Analise growled at her captors as she worked on getting her hands free

Kaeya was just looking towards the voice that spoke for a moment in time, a bit startled. This wasn't a voice that she recognized, yet the man that was sitting in the window wasn't familiar either. "W....What do you m....mean?" she was questioning in a slow voice, just wrapping her arms around herself more tightly. This definitely wasn't good at all for her.... she wasn't in any condition to be trying to run away... and she didn't know if this person was a friend or a foe. Even just standing up seemed to be taking its toll on her; her legs just seeming to trembling a bit.

Azreal moved and walked over to her frowning at her condition "hmmm the bond will take a lot out of you in your condition but if your willing to add to our deal I can fix your current health" Azreal walked around her examining her as he did. "a lot of work wil have to be done but like I said we can increase the grounds of our bargain"

"What are you talking about? What bond.....?" Kaeya was questioning as she was watching him a bit warily. She had no idea what he was even talking about at that point in time. Although ultimately in the end she did find herself collapsing on the ground, her legs giving out from under her although she was still conscious. At least for the time being; she was really fighting it.

Azreal leaned forward and on her chest was a faint design "when you called for help your summoned me and started the bond "I can heal you and get you out of here but there are a few things that I require in exchange if you will"

Called for help.... That she remembered doing but summoning. What had she even ended up summoning? And how. There were so many questions and she wasn't sure if she was really wanting to know the answers to them at all. "What are those...." she was questioning, referring to those things that he was wanting in exchange. Actually Kaeya found herself a bit afraid to hear the answer.

Azreal smiled at her "the first thing is I want you to take over the auction ring and reform it but in a special way and then second well I would like for you to become my bed partner it would only be two to three times a week but like I said we can discuss this more later"

Kaeya was listening to what he had to say, listened to his requests. He was wanting her to take over the auction ring and reform it... which sounded more difficult than what it was probably going to be. And then he was wanting her as his bed partner. Well not like she was a virgin at all... not even close in fact. So that request probably wouldn't bother her at all. Her black hair was falling over her shoulders as she was tilting her head towards the ground, as though to help with the dizziness that she was feeling at that point in time. Worse than it had been earlier.... far worse. Her breathing seemed to be far more rapid than what it had been, despite the fact that she was trying to keep it calm; she was trying to focus on the conversation. But the pain and light headedness was making it difficult. In the end Kaeya did find herself passing out but she was mumbling something under her breath. "Try." She would try to do what he was wanting when it came to the auction ring.

Azreal smiled and went to work on healing her and reversing the damage that had been done during her years of confinment and torment. Azreal had a lot of damage he had to heal so instead of it being only a few minutes it took him almost an hour to heal her

The young woman didn't seem to rouse at all even as he healed her, actually she didn't seem to rouse for a number of hours afterwards. Yet that perhaps wouldn't be much of a shock to anybody at all. She had gone through quite a bit over the years. Her health was already rocky as it was and despite being healed, her body was still frail.

Azreal kept time frozen till she was awake and they could move out while he waited he wrote down everything he wanted to change witht he ring knowing it would possibly upset her but his guide lines were strick and specific including in those would could be sold thankfully he was able to spell a pair of glasses to help with that

Kaya did end up waking up after a while and was merely looking around for a moment. She didn't feel any pain but she did feel numb, at least for the time being. And she felt a bit confused but not for long, it was clearing up pretty quickly when she spotted the strange man that had shown up.

Azreal sat at the frozen males desk looking over all of the documents he had found on his slaves. so far he had freed most of them and sent them safely home as he figured it would be a sign of good faith for her to know that he wont hurt anyone there. when he noticed her moving her looked up at her and frowned "sadly I can't fix malnutrition but you will find that you have no scars, the way I heal is to revers time so any damage that was done during your captivity was reversed including anythign done sexually" Azreal stood this time he looked more human then demon. his hair was tied back as it was rather long but he always liked being a little different. he then walked over and picked up a simple traveling dress and offered it to her "we have a long trip ahead of us"

Analise struggled in the males hold and when they tossed her in to the carraige she was going to be traveling she grunted. it was easy to tell this was more like a holding cell as she figured that the male who had decided to buy her would wait till they reached their final destination before trying something "shit if only I had some help to get free of these bindings"

Kaeya was just listening to what he had to say before she was sitting up slowly, not pushing herself at that point in time. Nope she still had that familiar light headed feeling but it wasn't as bad at that point in time. She did just finding herself giving a slow nod when he was stating what he had done; yet everything he was saying almost sounded foreign. Healing.... reversing time.... Who on earth was this man? What on earth. Yet she was sure that he would answer all of her questions; at least she hoped that he would. But she wanted to get the hell out of that place first of all. It wasn't long before he was walking over, which had her unintentionally flinching away as he was offering her something. A natural reaction and she was just speaking in a low voice that she was sorry before she was accepting the dress that he had offered to her. She was changing into it, not really seeming ashamed that he was still standing there.... yet she had grown use to it throughout the years. Changing into the travel dress would show that she hadn't been wearing a bra at all, not that she really liked wearing them at all anyways.

"What will you offer in return for helping with those bindings? Hmmm..... How about you call out for help when you are truly in danger. When your life is flashing before your eyes. It makes the contracts so much more meaningful." a voice seemed to drift through her mind out of nowhere. It was the truth though.... a strange truth. A demon seemed to have more powers to wield right away if they came to answer the call of a human whose life hung in the balance.

Analise flintched at the word that floated through her head and worried when he mentioned her life flashing before her eyes. Analise had a good idea of what was waiting for her and if she didn't get beaten nearly to death she would be quite surprised.

Azreal offered her his arm "remember this so long as I am by your side no one will be able to harm you until your ready to stand on your own you can use me as your back bone." once she took his offered arm he guided her to a plan looking carraige but when he lead her it it was like the size of a bedroom with all the trappins "do not worry nothign will happen except you will eat and rest as it is I would break you if I tried anythign besides you can't keep your end of the bargain up if your ill"

Kaeya was hesitating a moment before she was taking his offered arm and getting to her feet, albeit a bit slowly. Although she was internally panicking that he was going to get upset with her, and was perhaps pushing herself more than what she truly needed to. Walking quickly as though nothing was wrong, despite the fact that it just made her feel more exhausted than what she was. "I.... I don't understand..... I..... I'm a nobody....." she was speaking in a low voice as they were arriving at the carriage.

"your not a nobody when you summoned me I saw your whole Life I know who you trully are" Azreal helped her in to the carriage and settled her at the table before sending the carriage moving. once they were on their way he moved and started to fed her knowing she needed to eat and soon

Kaeya was just giving a slow nod of her head as she was just looking around for a brief moment in time. Although she didn't seem to really remember who she had once been... no she had grown use to living the life of a slave. She was jolting a bit when the carriage started to move, although it was more because she had been startled. "W...Where are we going?"

"to your family home" Azreal then motioned for her to sit down "once you have eaten I will try and bring your memories back to the forefront so that you may remember" Azreal would have to be careful given how weak she was

Kaeya was sitting down in the chair and was merely listening to his words. Although she didn't say anything at that point in time. Nope she was still acting as though she were a slave. Yet given what she had gone through, it would probably take some time for her to get out of that. Her eyes were rather lifeless at that point in time and when she did eat what was offered to her, she ate very little of it.

Back
Top Bottom