Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Realm of Cute Lezzies ( CutePhoenix and Chiechan )

As another day of adventuring came to an end, six weary girls got ready to settle down for a nice rest for the night.

Cocoru, a shy little elf with small specs, shyly mentioned she would set up the fire, if no one minded, and rushed off to collect fire wood. She knew as the others winded down their thoughts would turn to more physical intimacy matters rather than fighting and looting.

This wasn't too far off the mark as one cute girl named Fujiko-chan began to rub her chest on her twin sister's back and smiled "Hmm...good time for a nice bath in the stream, ne Sister...Hmmm?" She giggled and licked her cheek softly.

Meanwhile a small human girl with pink hair, named Momo-chan simply, hugged one of the taller lady's sides and snuggled in for warmth. "Moouu..what a long day...I hate walking. *^^*"

Kira, the newest member and ex Princess of Dimlasta, smiled and nodded at Cocoru as she hurried off. While not shy like Cocoru, she wasn't quite as........sexual charged as the others. She was always open to the idea, but wasn't looking to ravage her fellow companions constantly like the other girls. Illiyana, the demon of the group, probably had the biggest sex drive, always willing to do it with anyone, anywhere and at anytime. Though, she was very mature and quite wise, being the oldest of the group. She was kind of like........the mother of the group. Nel and her twin sister, Fujiko, had big sex drives as well, but their affections were directed towards each other, constantly sneaking off to do very naughty things with each other.

"You read my mind, dear sister." replied Nel, smiling as she felt her sisters breasts and the lick of her cheek. Her hands reached back, running up her sisters thighs, inching quite close to the bottom of her skirt and the treasures it hid.

"Well, I'll be more than happy to carry you whenever you wish." said Illiyana with a warm smile down at Momo. Being the oldest and un-official mom/leader of the group, she felt a special little connection with Momo, the youngest. Both in a nurturing, motherly sort of sense...........and in the sense that Momo was her favorite target to use for her naughty desires.

Cocoru hummed softly as she collected the wood. She carefully remembered to squat down to collect the wood rather than bend over, as most of the other girls took her pushing her bum out as a sign that read 'I need a good raping'. She had learned long ago how to keep her self and demure to ensure she kept out of the sexual chaos. This was not saying she didn't enjoy the sex, she certainly did. However she kept hoping for a woman who was interested in Cocoru for a wife, and not just a sex toy.

Fujiko coo'ed and began to french kiss her sister...wrapping her arms around her and moving her hands down the girl's body and then up her skirt to rub that perfect cute little ass hotly. She moaned as her sister touched her again in ALL the right places. They could easily make love for hours, and their orgasms were unstoppable sometimes.

Momo hmm'ed and snuggled deeper into Illiyana's side and coo'ed. She pouted a little childishly and blew a kiss at her favourite member of the team. "Momo's lips are cold right now....can Big Sister warm them up for Momo-chan?" She giggled and softly rubbed more on the girl meaningfully.

"Need any help?" Kira asked, getting up and walking over to Cocoru, hands behind her back. She wasn't trying to make a move on the elf, just being friendly. Like Cocoru, while Kira enjoyed sex, she wanted more in a relationship.

Nel having spun around to face her sister, eagerly kissed back. Her own hands were also up her sisters skirt. But, instead of rubbing anything, they were tugging down the girls panties. The twins had no problem doing these things in full view of people. Hell, they'd sometimes do it in public in the middle of a populated town.

"Yes, she can." Illiyana said with a smile, leaning down and capturing the younger girls lips in a gentle kiss. Even though she was gentle now, she could be quite the animal in bed. She could switch between the two depending on her partner. She was just as good at being sweet and sensual as she was at just ravaging the target of her affection.

Cocoru meeped as the Princess came up..she shook her hands nervously. "But..but..your highness...it wouldn't be right...I mean...I couldn't possibly ask a princess to do menial work...That would be so wrong." She bowed fully. "I am your humble servant...and I should be doing such things!" She blushed because the Princess was SOOOO beautiful....and regal.

Fujiko coo'ed and moaned as fresh air hit her privates, blowing softly across her cunt and asshole....making her gasp as arousal hightened even more. "On Nel-chan....Take me now...take me hard...Aaanngghh...hmmm..." She freed one of her sister's breasts and began to hungrily suckle on it as they slowly got completely naked.

Momo sighed happily into the kiss, she went weak in the embrace and looked up at Illiyana needfully, hoping to let her know she needed her, and anything was permissable now...She slowly wrapped her thighs around Illiyana's leg and softly began to rub up and down it, letting her moist muffin dampen the leg with love nectar.

"Oh come now........I'm not a princess any more. I'd much prefer if you'd refer to me by name, not title." Kira replied with a sweet smile as she brushed some hair out of her face.

Nel was more than happy to oblige, pushing her sister back on the grass, her hands and mouth quickly exploring every inch of her sisters lucious body.

Illiyana smiled down at the young girl affectionately, stroking her cheek before lowering her hand to start unbuttoning the girls shirt.

((Sorry for not posting for so long. Busy...........and my memory sucks.))

Cocoru blushed "Oh...but I couldn't do that your highness...it's all..so..wrong." She blushed she had been raised to respect Royalty and speak to them a certain way...she found it very hard to change that way..."Um..may I at least call you Kira-sama?"

Fujiko moaned and mewed as she felt her sister get aggressive and horny too. She quickly spread the golden thighs of her lover and let her mouth latch onto the warm moist pussy, slurping and suckling noisily as they began to make love again.

Momo blushed and cooed as her Mistress Illyana began to undress her again. "Will you...spank my tush again? I'll let you do it hard this time too.." She licked the woman's face. "I love you..I'd do anything for you!"

"Sure, that sounds fine to me." Kira replied with a smile and light giggle.

Nel moaned loudly as her sister started to go down on her. Noone made her feel better than Fujiko. She had done it with Illiyana and Momo before, and even got to explore Kiras lucious body before, but none pleased her more than her own sister.

"I'd love to...." Illiyana replied with a smile, withdrawing her hand now that Momos shirt was open, her petite yet sexy upperbody mostly bare.

"I love you too........my sexy little minx." she whispered with a light laugh before reaching around with one hand, then suddenly gave Momos firm little backside a sharp smack, squeezing and groping it afterwards.

Cocoru sighed happily and hugged Kira softly. "You're so kind and soft. I'm glad I got to meet you." She hugged her gently, the warmth and love making her feel very happy indeed.

Fujiko sighed happily...Making love to Nel was all she needed..her sister had always been the only lover she had ever needed..and that would never change. She spread those lovely pouty pussy lips and drank deeply of her sister's honey...drinking and licking deeper as she ate her out deeper. She also let a finger slide in behind, and gently probe the rear end of her darling sibling.

Momo cried out happily as lllyana smacked her ass and then groped it...her voice going weak and loving. "Mistress...Mistress..I love you..Momo loves you...aaanngghh...She already has cum drizzling out of her pussy and down her leg, noone else could make her cum early like this, except Illyana...Momo's special lover. One day she would make it up to her.

"I'm glad I met you as well." Kira replied, smiling as she wrapped her arms around her elven friend, gently rubbing her back. Cocoru wasn't as..........sultry a beauty as the likes of Illiyana, but personally, Kira found her to be the most attractive member of their little group. She absolutely loved her glasses, having a soft spot for clumsy, goofy nerdy types.

It didn't take long till Nel was full on crying out in pleasure and begging for more. Her sisters simple touch was enough to send chills up her spine, so this act itself was always amazing.

Illiyana chuckled lightly at Momos quick climax. She didn't mind it, as it wasn't the first time. She gave her another quick smack then grope of her sexy little bum, lowering her head to catch Moms lips in a loving kiss.

Cocoru blushed and hugged back..softly wrapping her arms around her princess...and her face going red. She was unable to speak or act now...the beauty of Princess Kira having taken her ability to say or do anything. She just looked softly into her eyes...something very strong coming from her heart for the woman.

Fujiko doubled her efforts on Nel. She hmmed and licked deeper, her small cute nose rubbing softly on the engorged love button...while her tongue licked every inch inside of the moist pink tunnel. Her finger softly continued to probe inside her sister's anal spincter...twisting this way and that as she struggled to bring her to orgasm.

Momo couldn't help but kiss her back...she kissed back with all her girlish might and passion. Although she was small and childlike, Momo was - in the end - an adult woman...and Illiyana knew how to bring that pleasure out of her so easily. "Please...Illiyana-sama...shall I...bring you to cum...I can eat you out so good...I want to have your cum for my meal...please.."

"You know, you look adorable when you're blushing." said Kira, giggling at the sight of Cocorus bright red face.

Nel cried out in pleasure, holding back her soon approaching orgasm as best she could. But with Fujiko could pleasure her like no other..........it wouldn't be far off.

Illiyana just smiled at her before scooting away a bit and laying flat on her back. She pulled her skirt up and bunched it up around her waist, leaving only her skimpy little panties to shield her womahood.

((For future reference, when it comes to anal stuff, I don't really like fingers up there. Manhoods and certain inanimate objects are fine, but I've never been a fan of butt fingering.^_^))

OOC: Ooooops..sowwy XD

IC:

Cocoru softly looked away. "You're just teasing...I mean you're a princess..and I'm just a plain elf girl...I mean even my siblings and childhood friends thought so. I spend hours just to try to look a little pretty." She looks over her shoulder. "But you, you emanate beauty so naturally.

Fujiko let her tongue slide deeper more..and her nose rubbed harder...she let her hands move up to massage the cute breasts harder and quicker...trying to bring her darling sister off with a huge powerful orgasm.

Momo happily went to her knees between the woman's thighs..and pulled the panties to the side. She sighed in happiness as the sight and scent of the most wonderful pussy in the world... Illiyana's pussy. She slowly leaned forward and begin to softly make love to it with her tongue, letting her tongue lick every inch of that pussy..slowly and wetly, making the pussy shine with saliva.

((No worries.^_^))

"So what? I don't care if random people think I'm just some hot piece of ass. Personally, your opinion is the one I care most about. And personally...........you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Kira replied in a soft voice, moving up behind Cocoru and wrapping her arms around her waist, nuzzling the back of her head.

"Fujiko!" Nel cried out, her body rippling with earth shaking orgasm as her back arched and she cried out to the heavens.

Illiyanas hands drifted down to Momos head, not holding it there, but just stroking her head and enjoying the smootheness of her hair, moaning lightly all the while.

Cocoru blushed and went soft. She looked and saw the others making love and her own body craved the same affections. "Could we....kiss a little your highness?" She looked hopefully into those beautiful eyes.

Fujiko slurped noisily at the pussy, swallowing every drop of her beloved sister, knowing how being noisy made her sister feel more naughty. "You're such a perverted sister...making your twin do this to you." She winked and giggled.

Momo continued to lick and soon her small fingers spread the lips far apart, and her tongue slid in deep and she was eating her lover out fully. She let her nose rub the clit as she ate her out slowly but meaningfully.

((Indeed I am. Just been busy busy busy as usual. I can't wait till my classes let out for the summer.............God, I need a break.))

((Oh, I feel fine........it's just classes are getting to be a boring pain in the ass. But ah well, I'll stick with it and it won't be TOO long before summer break finally gets here. As for the RP, I shall post in a bit, as I got a few things to take care of, including satisfying my starving stomach.))

"Just kiss?" Kira playfully asked, reaching down with her hands and taking two handfulls of Cocorus tight little ass.

"Yes, I'm an evil little girl. Imagine what mommy and daddy would say if they saw us." Nel replied, giggling as well.

Illiyana writhed and moaned in pleasure. Momo knew just how to pleasure her.

Cocoru blushed and looked into her eyes. "For you...only for you.." She whispered. "You are welcome to all of me...any time..." She then leaned forward and gave her a full but soft shy kiss....

Fujiko giggled and winked. "Well..shall we call upon the magic number 69 and pleasure one another...my holes need some attending too." And she changed position so her wet little dripping snatch was in front of her sister's face.

Momo could think of nothing else but pleasuring Illiyana, her tongue traveled as far in as she could, the small little pink organ acting like a small penis as it gently fucked the tight wet snatch lovingly.

Back
Top Bottom