Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Where to Start?

Goodbye

Seeya Freaks Later
I've gone through the rules and FAQs, and frankly, I'm still not sure where to post and what I should post. I'm sort of thick-headed at times. 😅 My usual interest checks on forums in the past were usually much shorter than what seems to be the norm here, and not always (though often) tailored towards smut.

On the subject of F-List, I tried applying, but my list didn't save when attempted to. Is there some other alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, and welcome!

It really depends on how you'd like to jump in. Posting a shorter interest check is totally fine - a lot of people prefer a quicker approach. It really just depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking to curate a Request Thread, there are lots of threads around the forums on what to include, or I'd be happy to PM you and give you a few pointers!

On F-List, I always recommend checking the "Roaming" option at log-in. If you do that, it should save no matter how long you take to put the list together. Some people also choose to use Kink List, a more simplistic option.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions, and happy RPing!
Thank you very much. :)

Back
Top Bottom