The land of the indecisive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisu-kun

Banned
Banished
I am not sure of what to ask for the time being so I will ust make my presence a fact by posting this and letting everyone know im here now.

This shall soon be replaced with a list of RPs i would like to try myself. in the menatime a little introduction.

Hello I love roleplaying its loads of fun even more with a little sexy raunchy material added in the mix I would love to try many things with any cute girls out there. I am willing to try almost anything to expand my horizons. Ladies pick me Im literate enough to make you enjoy my words.

Oh words, the craving of any good RPer is the words that can make their experience more fulfilling and I have the words as a man of letters it is my sworn duty to make those words a caress to your ear. Choose me and you wont be dissappointed my sugarbits.

I have many faces to roleplay with so post here (To keep the thread alive) And send me a pm if youre too shy to discuss the details here, i love RPing over any messenger since its faster and lets me react better.

Sends a loving kiss to hose beautiful girls that read all that

"Thanks babe you know you are doing the right thing"

Well I still havent figured many of my own cravings so im willing to share those my partner has for me to learn and i can get better myself.

Meaning it might take a while for me to actually fill out my list of RP cravings and preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom