Sub Male for Femdom Scenarios

housebroken

Super-Earth
Hi, thanks for checking out my ad, I'll try to keep things fairly simple and to the point

I'm currently looking to play a submissive male opposite a female domme (your actual gender is not important to me). Am up for playing most types from the traditionally masculine to femboys and traps. Equally open when it comes to dommes as I enjoy a wide range of appearances, personalities, etc. Happy to discuss or even offer pictures, but that would be your character, and I wouldn't want to influence your choice too much. If you read through this and wonder if I'm accepting male doms, the answer is yes, I'm open to discussing that as well, although tailored this ad primarily with femdom in mind. I'm also not especially interested in futas, sorry for those who are fans!

As for kinks I'm mostly looking for BDSM Mistress/sub or slave type themes and very open kink-wise, without too many limits. So if you're into something, don't be shy, you might find me very receptive. Since at the moment I'm looking for everything from the mild to the extreme, I'm leaving out a detailed kink list as that can sometimes seem too much like a laundry list of demands and I don't want to chase away anyone might be looking for something less intensive kink-wise. I can certainly provide one once we start chatting though, and like I said am very open to a variety at the moment from more romantic femdom to noncon, from mild to heavy bondage, from petplay to feminization to chastity, etc.

Post-wise, I prefer detailed writers capable of at least a few paragraphs, averaging around three or so per post myself. I tend to get a reply back daily or at least every other day but don't mind working with players who may take a bit longer, just let me know what your preferred pace is going into it. I do enjoy some build up and actual roleplay in the game to develop the characters, but also like a healthy amount of smut.

Below are some potential plots I think could be fun, but I'm also open to hearing ideas if you have something in mind!

1. Young, handsome, and newly crowned, the King (MC) seemingly has the world at his feet, so it's only natural he take a Queen (YC). Much to his surprise he finds his blushing bride to be much less shy in the bedroom and the real power on the throne yet to be determined. (New Queen could be swapped for Mistress, Servant Girl, Rival Ruler, etc.)

2. When a lonely wealthy man (MC) finds himself falling for his vivacious new maid (YC), the stage is set for things to change dramatically around the mansion. (Maid could be swapped for Employee, Stripper, Con Woman, etc.)

3. Shy college student (MC) meets a charismatic and beautiful classmate (YC) who to his surprise seems to share his interest... but has some rather strict rules when it comes to her how her boyfriends behave. ...OR... Popular handsome jock (MC) meets shy young girl (YC), only to have her introduce him to a very new role in the bedroom, one he finds himself drawn to like nothing else.

4. He's the greatest hero (MC) the city has known and never met a villain he couldn't best... until her, a dangerous new femme fatale (YC) who he can't get out of his head or find the will to take down. Bit of a Batman/Catwoman type setup with original characters.

5. A recent graduate of the local wizard academy, the young mage (MC) is ready to set out on his first adventure, but is surprised when the impressive warrioress (YC) he gets paired with has some unorthodox views of what his role in the party should involve.

6. He's tall and he's dark, and like a shark, he looks for trouble... but what happens when the world's top secret agent (MC) ends up falling for the very femme fatale (YC) he's supposed to seduce, a woman with a dominant streak, who quickly places him in an unfamiliar role?

7. An arrogant wizard (MC) has it all, the foreboding tower, the horde of enslaved monsters, and enough power to humble any opponent. What happens however when a rival (YC) finds a means to steal or lock away those powers though? Well, she may just have an entirely new role in mind for the former dark one. (Rival could be swapped for apprentice, slave girl, villager, goblin girl, etc).

8. Ever since the somewhat controversial Kemonimi Process became public, he's been fascinated by the idea of people surgically altering themselves into catboys, foxgirls, and hucows and has even managed to interest his girlfriend (YC) in the idea as well... possibly too much. Will things get out of hand when the two of them decide to start experimenting? (Could be altered for a fantasy setting, if preferred)

Thanks for reading, and if anything caught your interest, hope to hear from you :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom