Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blargh!

Anjeru

Pulsar
Okay, so this is going to sound rather pathetic I'm sure, but I need help. Your help, my fellow BlueMoon friends.

My sister and her friend have stolen my bed. So, I need to stay up all night unless I want to sleep on the floor. Which I do not wish to.

So, keep me up?

Possibly?

Naughty Catholic School Girl Outfit:
- A black corset leather vest that only goes down midriff with an upside down V, showing off the bellybutton and the piercing that adorns it. It pushes your breasts tight together, showing an ungodly amount of cleavage, and studs accent the outlining of it.
- Short red plaid micro mini skirt that has zippers on the front that can zip upwards to reveal the garter belt straps that hold up black diamond net stockings. The garter straps are of course leather and are also studded.
- Black booty shorts, that cling to the ass like a second skin, and are flashed with each hip movement.
- A lose bullet hole belt that hangs around the skirt and has so many holes that someone is just going to want to put a leash around it to keep you with them.
- Black tight leather collar that chokes the neck and has a matching red plaid tie that hangs down to get lost within the cleavage.
- Ankle high patrol boots that have four inch heels, with buckles and chains around them.
- Metal studded black leather cuffs that go halfway up the forearm.

<---- Used to be a Catholic School Girl.

I love coming up with outfit idea's.
If only I could make them.
I'd be wearing them all the time.
Just think of me in that...
Oh, yea.
Let that idea sit for a while.
Mmmmhmm....

Hehe, sounds kinky~
I make cosplay costumes, though I just started doing that.
It's hard.
@.@

I have 4 costume planned.
Cissnei - FF7 Crisis Core Turk
Rena Ryuugu - When They Cry
Rena - Star Ocean 2
Lightning - FF13

I'm almost done with them. Just working on little parts now.

Anjeru said:
I have 4 costume planned.
Cissnei - FF7 Crisis Core Turk
Rena Ryuugu - When They Cry
Rena - Star Ocean 2
Lightning - FF13

I'm almost done with them. Just working on little parts now.
BE A TURK WITH ME ANJ!
I wanna be a TURK!

-bounces-
seriously, the turks are fucking bad ass.

that, and my sinX costume.

once I get those I'll never make another costume =]

Back
Top Bottom